Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Swagic

Swagic

a part of “Swagic”, a fictional universe by LittleRedDucky.

Cherry-May is a regular boarding school, with regular students and boring lessons, until a meteor crashes nearby and bestows everything close with strange powers! [OPEN]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Swagic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Swagic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMirrorsAllGone on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:33 pm

@Ducky

Mirror here. Male character is probably best for me if you don't mind.

And I figured if through no other way to get a reservation, flattery would hopefully get me a place, and you definitely deserve it as this RP seems to be pretty successful already.

Gratefully

Mirror
The Mirror isn't broke, it's Gone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheMirrorsAllGone
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:42 pm

Hello! :D
So, can I just say that the name of this role-play is just..fantastic. I do believe I shall join ^-^ I'm going to portray a female, cause I'm not very good at portraying male roles O___O but, if we need another male I am willing. hehe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirror Lies on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Hey! I'd like to put in a reservation for a female character? c:

Mirror Lies
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rebelle on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Hi everyone! @Ducky I love this idea, very creative! May I reserve a role as a female character?

Rebelle
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:02 pm

@Themirror Okay, Boy spot reserved for you. So many boys!

@Augusta Thanks :D Yeah it was a pretty cool name. Yep, for a moment I was in need of girls. Weird right?

@Mirror+Rebelle Yep reserved. Thanks for the interest.

P.S if you have any idea what your character(s) power is, could you sling it here? Just to avoid making a entirely awesome profile to discover that someone has the same power as you.

Ta.

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMirrorsAllGone on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:57 pm

I created my charry and submitted it and hope you like it. My guy's power is Strength Augmentation, just putting that out there.

Mirror

TheMirrorsAllGone
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirror Lies on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Alright sweet(: I'm working on my girl...annnnd I'll put her down for Mediumship (ability to see/communicate with the dead)

Mirror Lies
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:57 pm

Okay, well I'm going to bed now. I'm tired. I look forward to seeing your submissions! Try hard and make your profiles pretty XD

Nighty night peeps.

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Submitting Truett now, I hope he's okay. (: I'll probably submit his sister tomorrow sometime. I have no clue what he power will be. Decisions, decisions.. xD

If I should change/add anything let me know!(:

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirror Lies on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:49 pm

Can't wait for this to start(:

Mirror Lies
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:53 pm

yup neither can i also Dukie i submitted my charrie and im pretty sure i like my pics for Terra just wanted you to know in case you were waitng on me to finiah him:)
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:26 pm

My character, Sophia, is finished! :D Hope she's okay.

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Okay just a little heads up and info, we'll be playing the day prior to the meteor strike. Students will be wearing school uniform at this point, however after the meteor strike I intend for the boarding school to allow students to wear their own clothes (clothes that would originally be for weekends and holidays) for obvious reasons.

Relationship wise, it's down to a vote whether we establish relationships prior to roleplay or during roleplay.
Due to the majority of students having been at the school with one another for quite a while, it would make sense for them to already have brief relationships and associations with one another. All I'm suggesting is a thumbs up, thumbs down judgement. This of course can change after the meteor because everything is so different. I'm not expecting enemies to stay enemies or visa versa. I always find its good to have good eggs and bad eggs in role plays though :)

In my point of view these kids will be a united group who are connected by something strong, but they all have their quarrels etc. hate and love will be thrown around lightly but in extreme circumstances they'll have each others back...sort of :P

Due to our small, tidy numbers the 3 girls will be sharing a room and the 3 boys will be sharing too. Rooms work like this:

2 Boys rooms (metal spiral stairs here)
v
2 Boys rooms. >> square balcony << 2 Girls rooms.
^
2 Girls room

Get it? So there are 8 rooms per dorm. There's a square balcony with two rooms to each side. The stair case is one side as indicated in poorly presented diagram ;) (I'll do a quick one on paint in a moment if you don't get it) rooms are quite big and there's one ensuite per room. Down the stairs is a small common room. That's it.

Can't think of anything else :)

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:31 pm

so when do we get this show on the road:D

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:16 am

Sorry about the wait. Will be posting today

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:31 pm

oh great your back Duckie:) i had thought you had left us:/but now its all good:D

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:12 pm

...okay Duckie you really need to stop leaving your rps in the dust so with that ill be taking my leave adious:P

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!