Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Artificial Heart

Artificial Heart

a part of “Artificial Heart”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

Something artificial is not alive... Something that's not alive can never feel... Can it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Artificial Heart”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Artificial Heart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:48 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Artificial Heart"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Artificial Heart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:54 am

May I have the Youngest Son and Introvert?
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:00 am

Ahh Bandgeek not surprised to encounter you once again xD and sure :3

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:03 am

I do tend to stalk... every new roleplay. ;) And I loved this one, xD. They'll be up soon, unless I pass out, then they'll be up tomorrow afternoon. <3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:09 am

Haha xD I'm the same way no worries it just that because were both stalkers of all new rps we tend to bump into each other :P which is both funny and cool xD

And yay :3

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol1 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:07 am

Seems interesting. Not my personal cup of tea but at least thought out! Hope yer game works out for ya.

zolzol1
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:47 am

Can I please reserve the popular girls best friend? :)
I'll try to have my CS posted later tonight :)

tezza
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:27 am

Could I please reserve the maid?

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:01 am

Could I reserve the maid?

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StereoHearts on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:02 am

Could I possibly reserve the 'The Companion' please?

StereoHearts
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxicjinx on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:08 am

May I request ' 'The Scientist' or 'The Popular Girl' ? c: Which ever one you think you need more! I love the concept!
Last edited by Toxicjinx on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Brinking Point is looking for Players, right now! c:

Toxicjinx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forsakenwings on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:11 am

May I reserve "The Star?" I would see it as a perfect opportunity to work on roleplaying movie stars.

Forsakenwings
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:29 pm

Okkk made the reservations saddly a bunch of people reserved the same spots so that caused a huge conjunction and wanting to be fair I grabbed the person who technically asked first :/ Which sucks because I WANNA ACCEPT ALL DA PEOPLES </3 *sadness*

But anyway the only people who did not get the spot they asked for was StereoHearts and BraceBlaze TT_TT sorryyyy~

The rest well your spots reserved and ToxicJinx we needed both spots filled so I reserved them both for you.

Now the only spots left to fill are:

- The Eldest Son (Male)
- The athlete (Male)
- The hunk (Male)

... Why is it always the male spots that are left? o.O and dont worry if one spot is really left un-filled il fill it as everyone is allowed two characters or more owo depending on if there up to it ^-^"""

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxicjinx on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:51 pm

Awesome! :D Thank you so much! I should have mine submitted sometime tonight! c: Thank you again!

Toxicjinx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:01 am

I can take on another character if you like? :) Just let me know which one you'd rather me take? I'm working on the character sheet now. I've had heaps of stuff to do.

tezza
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:12 pm

Thats kind Tezza ^_^ we need all 3 spots filled so its up to you and only if you want o 3o

EDIT: Someone filled the Eldest son spot so 2 left to fill :3

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:17 am

Hm.. Nathan and Sergio are very different.. haha. This will be interesting, considering he hates facial hair and muscles. XD

I was thinking about taking another role for you, but I think three may be too much for me, Dx.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:55 am

It's fine Bandgeek I think I will take on the athlete roll (I know little of sports though) but I will do my best and that leaves only the last role to fill then all the characters to get in and we can start.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:07 am

I'll take the last role? I'll just have to do some research and some MAJOR editing on my characters!

I'm a little swamped with school at the moment, but as school as I catch up, I should be posting daily rather than as little as twice a week :)

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:19 pm

o 3o only if you want and cool.

I'm a tad swamped also but somehow I manage xD

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!