Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Defiance

Defiance

a part of “Defiance”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

In America, after a war that separated the world. Two groups rised to power to try and start a new way of life for the world. And for a while they did, until they started a war within themselves.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Defiance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Defiance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:49 am

@Georgia - I'm in the process of watching True Blood from the very beginning. I've made it to S3E1 in less than two weeks already. Once again, Eric Northman is my favorite. The guy who plays Lafayette does it so well, though!
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:20 am

Haha, that's what, 36 hours of TV in less than two weeks? I'm impressed :P Then again, I could watch Alexander Skargard all day without ever getting bored ;) I love True Blood. I've seen all the way up to the end of season 5. ...At least 3 times.
Lafayette's so funny. I'm also really impressed with the girl who plays Jessica, who wasn't even in the books. She's such a good addition.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:53 am

I wish that they would have actually filmed in Shreveport and Bon Temps - I don't live too far away from either. I would have definitely auditioned if they were there, lol.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:29 am

Heyy everyone!

Umm, BleedingLover could I reserve Kaya Scodelario but change her FC to Lights Poxleitner and could I possibly reserve Taylor Lautner?

My favorite song as of right now is umm I would have to say Radioactive by Imagine Dragons while my favorite Novel is The Chemical Garden Trilogy Wither by Lauren DeStefano.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomstick on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:09 pm

@bandgeek: Thank you :).

@Fox: Sorry if you hate that, really am, but I am still going to request a changer from bleeding. I am not complaining to complain, I simply wished to explain why I would like a FC change. You may be able to disregard the FC's and see beyond the surface, but I believe their purpose is to allow people to get an imagination of the character. Sadly, it seems my imagination is not as sharp as yours. If someone uses Lautner as their FC and said he was wearing an armani suit, I will picture him in an armani suit. If they say he has scars, I will still picture Lautner as he is... If they say his is... less then attractive and its Lautner, I am just going to ignore that as its Lautner. Guy has a stomach I could iron shirts on.

When I write a character, I usually have a mental picture of what I want him/her to be. None of those men shown send a bolt of inspiration through me, I never thought "Thats him!" or even "Eh, close enough.". I know what I want for a character in this RP. I have been playing with ideas in my head ever since I read the description.

So while you may hate it, or even hate me for saying something negative, It is something that I must do in order to truly immerse myself in this world.

Boomstick
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:14 pm

@Hallowed: I'll reserve them for you right now

@Boomstick: Who would you like me to change him to exactly?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomstick on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:10 pm

@Bleeding: I have been thinking over it, and I decided I didn't want him to be 'old', but early forties. Edward Norton would be perfect.

So, would it be ok to put him in a wheelchair? He would be in there after being shot in the back. The bullet severed his spine. It would be explained in-depth in the bio on how it happened.

Boomstick
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Can I reserve Skyler Samuels
My favorite song is I love it by Icona pop
and Vampire Academy

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:58 pm

@Braceface: Yup, I'll reserve her for you. :)

@Boomstick: I'm not sure. I'm going to talk it over with Little Fox(My Co-GM) and see what we decide on. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:17 pm

Can I change my face claim to Lindsay Ellingson
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4qnr6ZDnu1r6xi47.gif

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomstick on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:08 pm

@Bleeding: Would it be easier for you two if I made it so that you both can see everything and the direction I intend to take with such a character that way it would be simpler to decide if such a character would fit inside the setting?

Boomstick
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RubyBlue on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Hey there. Was wondering if I could reserve Max Iron and Gaspard Ulliel please please?

Favorite Song currently is You Don't Know Me - Ben Folds and Regina Spektor
All time classic Favorite Novel - Fahrenheit 451.

RubyBlue
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:21 pm

@Ruby: Sure! :) I'll reserve them for you right now.

@Bookstick: After thinking it over with my fiance, I actually like your idea. As long as he can fit into the setting I think I'll let you. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomstick on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:53 pm

@Bleeding: You just made my night. :P I will start working on him now, and I am sure he will fit into your setting as I have been brainstorming ideas about him since I first saw this RP.

Boomstick
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RubyBlue on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:51 am

Got them both in. yay. Will definitely work more on Simon's history once it gets more fleshed out with his sister and all later.

RubyBlue
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:27 pm

Pst. BleedingLover :D
I saw this roleplay and your name beside it so I decided to open it up (the title also is of a kick ass game I am hoping to get when it comes out :D)

Anywho, I'm hoping to sweep up some of the characters so that you can have all of the face claims finished and start. SO! My main guy that I would like to grab is Andrew Garfield (Spiderman, ftw). If, by any random circumstance, you need me to take Hemsworth too I shall be game for that. But other than that, I'm done ^^

EDIT:
NOOOO I'm not! I just reread the rules, and I need to have a password!
My favourite song at this moment and time is hard, but I shall just say Recreate by Born of Osiris.
Favourite Novel is even harder D: For this password alone, however, I shall state either Eldest by Christopher Paolini, or the entire Chronicles of Vladimir Tod.

NOW! I'm done ^^
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:47 pm

@Joker: :) Yea, I'm getting obsessed with the show coming out soon and my dork of a fiance is addicted to the game since he got it on the 3rd. And he won't even let me play but, anyways. I'll reserve you Andrew and I'll wait and see about Liam.

Can't wait to see him. :)

@Everyone: I can't wait to see all your characters! :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomstick on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:18 am

Woohoo! Finally done. Hope he is suitable.

Boomstick
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:52 pm

Well, he won't be done by tomorrow ._. Got a test tomorrow to study for, and while he was supposed to be done yesterday, I sorta accidently deleted him halfway, and I'm sorta pissed ._.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomstick on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:52 pm

@Joker: That sucks mate.

@Bleeding/Fox: Seems he was suitable, wonderful! If you two need another male resistance member in the future let me know. I have been playing with the idea of creating the resistance member, Charles Simone, from my characters bio.

Boomstick
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!