Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Icy Veins-Full

Icy Veins-Not Open

a part of “Icy Veins-Full”, a fictional universe by ZaBanpaiaNeko.

A new game, called Icy Veins, has been created and six lucky teenagers have been hand picked to test it out. It all seems like fun and games, until the secrets begin to break the surface...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Icy Veins-Full”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Icy Veins-Not Open

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:49 pm

IT's alright. And sorry about the continuous post on the forum; computer lagged...God...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Hey do you still need another male?
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:30 am

Beach-Born-Boy wrote:Hey do you still need another male?

Go for it mate, you can take my spot.

blackwolt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:32 am

Yes, we need another male character right away.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:24 am

All right, I've got to run some errands, and I work at 3:30 but I'll at least start on him today.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuraRift on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:38 pm

Alas, why does it always seem like I am late to show up for RPs I show interest in. While admittedly sad to find the final male spot filled, there is not much I can do in regards to the matter, so as I tend to do I shall wish this RP the best of luck and ask that should you find yourself with an opening to remember that I am interested.

Best of luck with this endeavor, regardless.

AuraRift
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:21 am

roleplay/icy-veins-full/characters/cecil-rhodes-jr There we go, for anyone who wants to check him out!

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Alright, now we are officially full. Beach-Born-Boy, make your post, and we can actually get this started. Sorry everyone for the wait

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:20 pm

Alright, i'm on lunch at work so i'll have it up before tomorrow. We close early tonight sp it'll be up around 9 my time. Sorry guys, just don't want to rush it from my phone.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:06 pm

It's alright. This is a non-rush role play, being that we are only allowed to post two times a day anyways. So take your time.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Posted! Sorry it took so long. Work outing to IHOP after work and then I really tried to paint him well so i struggled for a while. Hope you like!

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:30 am

That is fine. It is a very detailed and well thought post. Thank you~

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:03 pm

Sorry about my last post not being the right place, guys. I forgot to change it...We are supposed to currently be in "Lab" right now.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:05 pm

I just realized that my post breaks rule 4, and I forgot to change the place to the lab, since it started outside. Sorry about both. I can change the NPC to not have spoken, but I needed him to give the order to keep her there. All the same, I will be more careful in the future. Also, I don't know the color code for Miyako's speech, so I was unable have it as that color when Yuri heard her.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:30 pm

Perhaps we should make a color-coding thread, for our convenience?

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:37 pm

We could also have other people just in the standard text color. Just a thought though.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:17 pm

It's alright, I expect you guys to control the NPC in the isolated rooms. It would be difficult to control all of them for you. When I made that rule, I meant the npc's in the game, really. People outside of the game is alright. And as for the color coding thing, we can if you guys want. I just make random colors for people who are speaking besides me.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:53 pm

Well, it seems that we each do our narration in our chosen color 1, and our dialogue in color 2, so it seems to me that we might as well be thorough and have our dialogue in other peoples' posts coded to their colors.

Rhoda's dialogue code is, for example, #00CED1.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:32 pm

The code for Yuri's dialogue is #00E5EE. Also, anyone else notice that nearly all the doctor/scientist/interviewer guys speak with red?

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:01 pm

Alright, sounds fine enough. I mean, it makes sense. All of the NPC's speech will be in red. Miyako's voice is in #FF00FF

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!