Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Understand The Highschool Cliques

Understand The Highschool Cliques

a part of “Understand The Highschool Cliques”, a fictional universe by youloveme?.

This roleplay follows around the highschool Cliques as they make there way through highschool. Please check out this literate role play.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Understand The Highschool Cliques”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Understand The Highschool Cliques

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:30 pm

So i found a song perfect for the Wallflowers:
Outcast
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:19 pm

Hello again. :)

I have seen that you have all the characters and wanted to know if you are now accepting more?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawr413 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:53 pm

Once you're accepting more characters, can I reserve two guys? A goth and a Free Spirit? 'Cause I was going to reserve them earlier, before it was filled, but my phone went all whack ^^; I hope it'll be soon.

Rawr413
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:25 am

I created another character, a guy this time, so say hello to Peter. I already have Elizabeth, so feel free to accept all the other characters before (or instead of) him. c:

Also, does anyone have any ideas for relationships between your character and Peter or Elizabeth?

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:18 am

Fiery-Temper wrote:I created another character, a guy this time, so say hello to Peter. I already have Elizabeth, so feel free to accept all the other characters before (or instead of) him. c:

Also, does anyone have any ideas for relationships between your character and Peter or Elizabeth?

Peter and Alex could be friends, or at least "friends" since the Jocks apparently use the Preps for money and parties. And since he's mildly homophobic, he can have a blast making fun of Sebby.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:43 am

bandgeek wrote:Peter and Alex could be friends, or at least "friends" since the Jocks apparently use the Preps for money and parties. And since he's mildly homophobic, he can have a blast making fun of Sebby.

Okay, thanks, I'll add that to Peter's relationships. c:

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomstick on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:45 am

Hm, going by Peter's personality, status, and likes, he and Chris would get along amazingly well.

I think they would be friends from the get go, perhaps even 'best' friends.

For Elizabeth, Chris would know of her as she is a prep, and so they probably have seen each other. He would know she existed which is a bonus, and she does fit his 'type'. He would probably have a 'school friendship' with her while flirting shamelessly.

I classify a school friendship as in two people are friendly and talkative at school, but after school they don't really talk to each other.

Boomstick
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:32 pm

Boomstick wrote:Hm, going by Peter's personality, status, and likes, he and Chris would get along amazingly well.

I think they would be friends from the get go, perhaps even 'best' friends.

For Elizabeth, Chris would know of her as she is a prep, and so they probably have seen each other. He would know she existed which is a bonus, and she does fit his 'type'. He would probably have a 'school friendship' with her while flirting shamelessly.

I classify a school friendship as in two people are friendly and talkative at school, but after school they don't really talk to each other.

Yepp, that sounds good! c:

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:18 pm

Okay so , my character Andy or Andrea which ever you choose to call her is finished! I wouldn't a link to her character sheet but I cannot because I'm on my phone. But I accepted her so she is easily findable.

So if anyone would like of be friends, enemies, ect please PM me about it or just reply on here. :D
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:32 pm

BleedingLover I absolutely love Tatiana mostly cause she's a girl jock and I really wanted a girl jock, but also because she is well written and I fact that she is from another country is awesome.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Yay! :) I'm glad you liked her, I wanted to make her a little different from the others girls and what's better than her being "one of the guys".

Also- If anyone wants to be her friend, enemy, etc. just let me know. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Well she's simply wonderful.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Well I finished my relationships mostly just have to add Tatiana,

If anyone wants a really specific relationship with Amelia then just send me a pm other then that I mostly assumed how Amelia would feel about others.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomstick on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:48 pm

@Bleeding: Hope you don't mind about the liberties I took in the relations part because looking at her and Chris; he would think she is awesome and going as she is in the Jocks clique; I figured they would definitely know each other. If you want me to change anything let me know.

Boomstick
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:08 am

Nope, I don't mind. I was thinking the same thing for the two of them. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomstick on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:17 am

Great! Also, in the first post I am hoping to get up tonight; you good with there being a bit in there about her smashing him in CoD the night before?

Boomstick
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:49 am

Yea, that's fine with me. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Okay, I have Elizabeth's post up, and will probably get Peter's up tomorrow. I'm too tired right now. cx

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawr413 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:09 pm

I have a question. Who is throwing the first party?

Rawr413
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:23 pm

Hahaha maybe a jock or something with the loners crashing it. Sounds like an interesting small plot. Plus it will force the different cliques to interact.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!