Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Your Purpose: A Brewing War

Your Purpose: A Brewing War

a part of “Your Purpose: A Brewing War”, a fictional universe by Hallowed777.

A war is brewing between Angels and Black Wings. Humans are getting stuck in the middle. What will happen when war finally breaks out? Who will win? {Accepting Characters!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Your Purpose: A Brewing War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Your Purpose: A Brewing War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:14 pm

@Zodia195: Yes I would love it if you and maybe a few other people could take another character because we still need spots to be filled. Also to answer your question I am taking a male spot. He is possibly going to be up tonight or tomorrow morning if possible.

@BleedingLover: Yes you may! I will change that then reserve her for you and if you could I would love it if you reserved a male too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:04 pm

Okay. I'll try to pick someone who needs their Soul Mate still. I hope Blondie does her profiles cause she has Abby's Soul Mate.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BIGBADpanda on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:05 pm

Hey Hallowed!~
*My favorite animal is a panda 3:*
Can I reserve Angel 2?

BIGBADpanda
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:42 pm

Hey BIGBAGpanda! :D Yes you may reserve Angel 2. I will do that now. Thanks for joining!

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:54 pm

Oh, I forgot my favorite animal which is a hedgehog.

And, I'll also reserve Francisco Lachowski//Dimidus 2 please. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:26 am

Oh ha, and yes you can.

I totally didn't even notice that you didn't put your favorite animal. Oops.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:26 am

Okay, I'll reserve Black wing 3 than. I have another question too. It seems all the Black wings know about each other right? Do any of the angels know the other is an angel? I know not all of them do.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:35 am

Okay I will reserve her for you.

To answer your question: All Black Wings know about each other. As for the angels they have no idea unless they were told or if they have seen them bring out their wings.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Okay, I'll try having it up tomorrow. At the moment I am brain dead lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 am

Hey Hallowed, do you still want more people to double? I could also do human 2 if you like?

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:56 pm

Hallowed, I have one more question before creating Black Wing 3's profile. Did you intend for her and BW 2 to be teachers at the school since they appear to be the eldest? If not, that's okay. I only ask because I saw Hank's profile.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:45 pm

@Issa: Yes you may reserve human 2 but I can't edit the group until I get home. I will be back at home in a few days and then I will approve characters fix a few things and maybe start up the Roleplay by adding a post. Though until then I would love it if we could complete a few soulmates so that no one doesn't have a soul mate.

@Zodia195: The black and can't step for on Hallowed grounds so basically they can't be reached also he isn't a teacher he commands people. He is the boss of the black wings. So no they aren't intended to be teachers.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:26 pm

Actually, on second thought I might drop human 2. I don't think I'd be able to do the character justice. Sorry for the trouble.

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:07 am

Oh that's right I forgot about the school being a hallowed ground. Thanks.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Thu May 02, 2013 7:39 am

@Issa: Alright if you ever want to reserve Human 2 again then I have no problem with that.

@Zodia195: :D Yup.

@Everyone: Either tonight or tomorrow night I am going to put up a post so that everyone can start. I would love it if you guys invited some of your fellow roleplayers who you know are good at roleplaying to join this group so that we can fill any empty spots for those who need a soul mate. The more roleplayers the better. Alright so another thing is that I am going to start up a relationship thread probably later on and I would love it if after I have posted if you guys will post something just so we can get this roleplay going. I am hoping that once this roleplay gets up and running that a few other people may stumble upon it and will join us and that hopefully a few of you could take on another character, though, you don't have to.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu May 02, 2013 8:38 am

What about those who have reserved more than 48 hours ago and not submitted anything yet? I know one person posted on another thread that she was busy with college. I've joined a few new rpgs (which yet to get off the ground too) so maybe I can get a few biters there.

Edit: Well, I figured if I was going to post on the threads of these rpgs, I might as well help them our with getting more players too since they're brand new. The first one is your basic arranged marriage type where all the couples live together in one place to "get to know each other" before the weddings. There are still spots left, but it's mostly guys that are needed.

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/against-all-odds-with-newlyweds

The 2nd one is another college rpg, only this is for mystical creatures (mostly vampires and werewolves) and the school for the first time allows a human to enter the school, who doesn't know it's fore magical creatures. Half of the spots are taken with the playing field about even still.

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/my-dream-college-isnt-actually-for-humans

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Thu May 02, 2013 1:44 pm

I will look at them since I would love to join another group or two.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri May 03, 2013 11:21 am

Gees that first post is always a doosey!

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Fri May 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Sorry im late to posting guys! School has me all worked up lately.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sat May 04, 2013 6:29 am

Nice first posts guys! You guys can post when you like I am not going to put up and order of posting or anything like that. Anyways, I am going to put another post here later.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!