Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Your Purpose: A Brewing War

Your Purpose: A Brewing War

a part of “Your Purpose: A Brewing War”, a fictional universe by Hallowed777.

A war is brewing between Angels and Black Wings. Humans are getting stuck in the middle. What will happen when war finally breaks out? Who will win? {Accepting Characters!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Your Purpose: A Brewing War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Your Purpose: A Brewing War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RubyBlue on Sun May 05, 2013 11:28 pm

Hey there! Hope it's not too late to reserve characters.

If possible can I have Triplare 2 and Dimidus 2 and Angel 1?

Favorite animal? Kitties.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RubyBlue
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Mon May 06, 2013 7:14 pm

Yes you may Ruby Blue! I will reserve those for you right now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon May 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Hey Hallowed, I was waiting for you to post for your Black wing before posting again. Have you contacted Blondie to see if she's still interested in playing? I can do that if you're not.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RubyBlue on Mon May 06, 2013 7:34 pm

Thanks! Working on their sheets right now. Would it be possible to change the face claim for angel 1 to jenna-louise Coleman? If not no worries.

RubyBlue
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Mon May 06, 2013 8:01 pm

I am working on a post right now Zodia195. It should be up some time between tonight and tomorrow night.

@RubyBlue: Your welcome, and I will change that in a few ok? If you want to change any of your other character's that you have reserved face-claim then I can do that.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Mon May 06, 2013 8:08 pm

Also Zodia195 I haven't messaged her. You can message her if you would like but I am thinking that she might have lost interest. I have been thinking about messaging a few people about it.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon May 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Thanks Hallowed. I'll post tomorrow because my head ain't working completely right now. And just so my other chars have someone to talk to, maybe one of them can run into Paisely (sp?).

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RubyBlue on Mon May 06, 2013 10:25 pm

Thanks Hallowed! Much appreciated. Will probably have them sent in sometime tonight or tomorrow.

RubyBlue
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Tue May 07, 2013 5:39 am

@Zodia195: Alright, and sure. Which character would you like to run into Paisley?

@RubyBlue: Your welcome! I will look them over here in a second. I have already looked over one and everything seems good to me.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RubyBlue on Tue May 07, 2013 3:24 pm

Yay, thanks. Working up first posts soon.

RubyBlue
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Thu May 09, 2013 4:37 am

Are we able to start up second posts or are we waiting for more people to go?

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Thu May 09, 2013 5:46 am

Yeah, go ahead and start up second posts if you want. You do not have to wait for other's to post.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Mon May 13, 2013 5:09 pm

My character is currently stuck seeing as Kevin (AKA Chiaki) hasn't posted. HELP!

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Mon May 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Ah! I will try to take care of that for you Purpl3_Flam3s

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!