Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

No Longer Chained

No Longer Chained

a part of “No Longer Chained”, a fictional universe by XxSkyheartxX.

For centuries men ruled over females; every generation was be the same thing. Men were more powerful due to their athletic skills as well as their musculature. But now, in the rather small world of...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No Longer Chained”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: No Longer Chained

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deguu on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:32 pm

As for that male, it'll likely be a WIP 'til tomorrow, but I'll get one put in soon :)
"All the Worlds a Stage, and all the Men and Women merely players. They have their exits...and their entrances. And one Man in his time, may play many parts"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Deguu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxSkyheartxX on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:19 pm

@Deguu: I saw your guy character, nice job. But you posted him twice...Which one do you want me to accept?

Also this includes everyone I accepted all your characters.. but this rp isn't going to start out with people already rebelling, that will happen as time goes on in the rp. So if this includes your character being like that then please change it so it will happen over time, either that or leave it but make sure that doesn't happen in the rp..
I'm rather new here..So if you have any tips let me know!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxSkyheartxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Hi! I'm Cortez's friend. Just wanted to let you know we're both working on our characters ^-^

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxSkyheartxX on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:13 am

@Luna: Hola! :D Awesome, thanks for letting me know..

XxSkyheartxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxSkyheartxX on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:57 am

Sorry for not posting yet guys..I've been trying to wait for more guys to be posted but since it doesn't take this long to post someone I'm going to go ahead and post the first post..enjoy! ^^

XxSkyheartxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxSkyheartxX on Sun May 05, 2013 3:34 pm

So anyone have any good plot ideas? We all know what's going to happen eventually but we need something major to bring up the start of revolution..Perhaps a battle? If you have any ideas post them on the OOC or just PM me. ^^

XxSkyheartxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am

Perhaps all the slaves have to go through physical check ups to make sure they aren't carrying disease and while they're all gathered together a few of them get to plotting and start rebelling against the female nurses/healers. Haha, I have no clue.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Wed May 08, 2013 6:49 pm

^^^^ I like that idea. :D

-K
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!