Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kokoro

Kokoro

a part of “Kokoro”, a fictional universe by リンーちゃん.

Being away from friends is tough when you only remember their face in Jr. High. But now you see them this summer, and something feels strange. Your heart beat is fast, you're anxious; What do they call this feeling? What happened to being 'just friends?'

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kokoro”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Kokoro

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:28 pm

I won't! Don't worry about that! (And yeah... I gotta take a bit of a break llD Someone's going to go complaining I've made too many in a row!)

Ah! I feel praised! I'm honestly just glad people enjoy it, or are thinking they're going to enjoy it so far!

Only thing I'm afraid of is that I'll make too many or something and then the ideas will begin to turn dull... Well, hopefully that won't happen!
After Watching That One Good Anime...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuraRift on Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:20 am

You have no need to worry Rin-chan. I'm sure if everyone puts the effort in that your RPs will turn out fine.

I'm feeling a little bad for Zane now. With nobody knowing about his tourettes, the fact that he's cursing more often because of it and the way he acts (ie. a jackass) he probably won't be the MOST popular character around... aww well, that's what character development is for I suppose.

Also I'm a little confused as to the RPs situation after reading other character profiles, do our characters...

(A) Know each other from the past and our now meeting again in the future?

(B) Were friends in the past, but now never talk despite seeing each other often?

(C) Know each other in the past, however have pretty much completely forgotteneach other for the most part?

(D) None of the above. (An explanation would be appreciated.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AuraRift
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:05 am

Well, thanks for the comfort!

And don't worry! He'll be sure to make friends and what such! That's the point of this rp!

Ah yes! It can be either A,B, or C! They all knew each other at the very least, but there's a chance they no longer remember from the time they didn't see each other, or they do remember everyone. Over the years they left their friends they didn't talk to each other from being busy with school so it's basically either ABC, either one of the three depending on your character!

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiiver on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:59 am

Aaand Suki is finished :3

Xiiver
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:59 pm

@Aurarift~ Hana might possibly like Zane (of course, as a friend) but I'm not sure whether he'd like her and he'd have to deal with a fair few punches, friendly punches but punches nevertheless.
Also, don't worry I feel the same way for Hana - Everyone's characters look so awesome but so sweet as well, I guess Hana will just be forever alone.

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:49 pm

Yuki is done! Sorry he took me a while, but he's all finished now. I think. (I kinda made a Tresemme joke in the talents section?)

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:19 pm

The two look great! Obviously accepted! I love them both, and everyone else's character! My goodness, I'm being blinded over here by how beautiful everyone is (~o3o)~

Aaaaand we still need one more male... But ya know what? If no one wants/will offer (Which is completely fine!) then I can make another male! I suppose three characters wouldn't hurt! I'll give it until tomorrow evening for someone to claim it before I begin to make him myself!

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Thu May 02, 2013 2:54 pm

I can make a guy! If you really need one I'd be more than happy to ^,^

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun May 05, 2013 5:52 pm

Eh, I think I'll wait for a post with Hana so Yuki can interact with her~ ( / ^___^)/

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Wed May 08, 2013 6:29 pm

If that spot for a guy isn't claimed I'd like to fill it in?

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Mon May 27, 2013 5:21 pm

May I join? I'd like to be a girl if possible. ^^

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リアーちゃん on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:56 am

I saw this... and got hooked. Why do I feel so stalkerish now?! xD But I think I see a spot open... So, if it's ok with you, may I take the position of a male?
Image Image Image

リアーちゃん
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!