Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Savage Evolution

General chat and questions

a part of “Savage Evolution”, a fictional universe by LunaSpirit.

"Natural selection" is what their excuse is. A new breed of human being has come to rule what is left of destroyed earth named the Homoneco. They fought war upon the Sapiens and won, leaving few originals alive. (Reboot of Bitter Evolution)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Savage Evolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: General chat and questions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:28 pm

Well, I've been better, I've been worse, but I'm certainly much happier now that I finished highschool! All the while I was gone, Jenn was just in my mind nagging me to get back, so I finally caved in and sniffed around to see if I'd be allowed back (I was <3).

Ah, Oreron! Jenn's quite curious about him, as well, I'd love for them to have some real interaction!! A lot more has developed from last time, and she's changed a bit, but that troublesome need to learn about things has never quite gone away...
"I wasn't fighting BEARS!" ~Kyo Sohma

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelBell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:43 pm

:D YAY! I've been out of highschool for a while, starting second year in college soon. -_-'

As for Oreron, He's a father! XD Well, he has been for a while, but it was something I wanted to do for the last one but forgot. Owsla shouldn't be that bad to deal with if you keep her interested. And aleast no one's seen the connection yet. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Oh gosh, children...I have a feeling Jenn is going to very quickly develop maternal instincts, uh oh~...She is at that age, you know, where her body wants to settle down...start a family...stop killing people...well, maybe not that last one. Well. Maybe.

Well.

AngelBell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:41 pm

So...Jenn is (or rather, will be) interested only in killing and sex?

Oh, that's obvious duh. This is Luna's RP after all.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:11 pm

time to ship oreron with people! :D

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Uh-oh, I dunno guys, I mean, it is Jenn...she just got back, and the first person she looked for was Ace...but she is a bit wild, so you never know where her wild airs may take her...

AKA, Jenn + Emotions + Lots of shippable people = Dangerous waters...<3

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:29 am

I am so sorry. I took a "Break" and then found myself refreshing the page over and over when it was down.

Ahem. If Oreron, Jenn, and Ace have a love triangle I am going to be rather upset. ;3

Anyway. Hello again.

AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN FAMISHED? HUH? ... We all know you are sluttier than me.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:18 pm

I like that it's a possibility for Jenn to have romantic interests with people, when she is literally so anti-contact.

(Though we all know she's as tsundere as they come...)

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:17 pm

I hope no one minds the bout of insanity that oreron's about to have. >:3 It's gonna be messy.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:17 am

Mmm, messyyyyy...

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Just so you guys know, I may not be so on top of replies during this coming weekend, I'm out to visit friends. I am, in fact, on the train at the moment! I'll try to pop in regularly to check, but I'm not sure if I'll have the chance the whole time.

With all my love,
AngelBell <3

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Hey all, I'm back. I wanted to say I'm sorry for unexpectedly leaving the roleplay, but I left town for 6 weeks to visit my father. So yeah. Anywho, I'd love to join back in but it seems you've gotten a ways down the story line, and I don't feel like reading alot... ._.
ImageImage

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:36 am

Hey you are welcome to keep going. You could just say she ran off somewhere and reintroduce her, but of course it is up to you<3

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Bloody hell, that reply took far too long...I typed it up three times, but something went wrong each time. Ugh.

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:35 pm

Little Jenny girl, you ran away from him, straight back to me, just like it's always been. You came back to me. Like a good little girl, didn't you?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
NO
JUST NO
I WILL COME AND KILL HIM AND BURN AND DANCE ON HIS BODY THEN TAKE JENNIFER AND THEY CAN BANG. WTF IS THIS. JUST.
NEVER FELT SO MUCH RAGE EVER. OK

FUCK ROLEPLAYING. FUCK EMOTIONS.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:29 pm

O.o well then...

Should I be glad that oreron isn't intrested in finding a lover at the moment?

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:21 am

Ah, yeah...James...

Don't...

Don't talk about James...

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:11 pm

I do have to say that one of my favourite things about all this is when I put something about James or Jenn's past, and Luna freaks out...favourite thing! <3

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:09 pm

makes me wanna talk about oreron's past a bit. >:3

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:08 pm

I'll post asap in the morning (Maybe your late night). Had a sleepover with a friend and we refused sleep. Where are you from Angel? Timezone?

I think someone should draw a chibi Oreron :3 Like a metal dinosaur

AND WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT
YOU DO THIS TOO ME ANGEL
YOU DO IT ON PURPOSE.

I am really attached to Ace and Jenn for some reason. I like how its not all too simple and their problems...and I guess it kinda touches my heart when Jenn needs help and even though he wants to give her comfort, she does not accept it. I am someone who also does not accept help when I'm like that :c

If Famished does not post I am going to unship him. (Inside joke. Skype friends)

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!