Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Savage Evolution

General chat and questions

a part of “Savage Evolution”, a fictional universe by LunaSpirit.

"Natural selection" is what their excuse is. A new breed of human being has come to rule what is left of destroyed earth named the Homoneco. They fought war upon the Sapiens and won, leaving few originals alive. (Reboot of Bitter Evolution)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Savage Evolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: General chat and questions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:50 pm

Don't worry, post when you can, honey-bun! I'm from California [insert sound of Katy Perry's 'California Girls' playing ironically in the background], Pacific standard time.

I THINK, IF ANYONE CAN DRAW, YES PLEASE DRAW ORERON. DRAW SOME OF THESE CHARACTERS, CHIBI-FIED OR NOT. I love seeing art of OCs, ugh, I love it!

I do it on purpose, yes, I'll admit...but it's just cuz I feel really flattered when you feel such strong emotions for little Jenny girl!! [Jenn glares at me, reaching slowly for one of her pistols.] Heeheehee...

Ace and Jenn are definitely one of my OTPs, but I could be swayed to be a multi-shipper, if only for more pain and such...I have a hard time accepting help as well, so Jenn is just the top of that scale. Not that she'll ever admit it, but she's been thinking about Ace a lot, a LOT a lot; especially since something has happened more recently with James...

And, of course, with Kelly...

But that'll come later...
"I wasn't fighting BEARS!" ~Kyo Sohma

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelBell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:54 am

Lucky! I'm on the misquito ridden east coast! D:

But drawing everyone wouldn't sound like a bad idea. Chibi or not.

At the very least, I can see Jenny drawing a connection between Owsla and Oreron after a while. But I don't remember if Jenny ever saw his actual face or not. >.> Or even heard him speak for that matter.

Anyway! Anyone wanna see his nightly meltdown with bandits? >:D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:03 pm

Ugh, there's plenty of bugs here, too, I'm covered in bites.

If I had any drawing talent whatsoever, I'd draw them all!

Jenn never saw him after the very first time, so she never heard his voice, or saw his face. She heard hissing, but nothing beyond that.

And meltdowns? I would LOVE to see meltdowns, meltdowns are some of my favourite things!

AngelBell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:24 am

Horray meltdowns!!! :D

Hmmm...could have sworn she did. >.> At least it'll be a good surprise when he gets seen without the armor. And that smile...>.> shame such a cut was carved into his face. His actual face.

Now the question is who Oreron is getting shipped with. Jen and ace are shipped and Faith and Aleph are already a couple themselves. Oreron had a mate, but die tragically (more on that later) and is a wandering father looking his little girl. Got any takers?

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:41 pm

And cue Jenn's maternal-ish instincts...they flared up for Ace way back when (though that turned out differently, of course) and now she's trying to be personable...

Poor thing has no idea what to do with people still (she's my little babby)

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:23 am

Cue Owsla's mistrust of people! :D and why she is her father's daughter!

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:08 pm

Sorry for the minimal post, my creativity is at level 0 right now!

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:34 pm

Hope this rp didn't die... >.>

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Blue here... Thought Luna would post...
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:49 am

Same here. I could always post again. >.>

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:01 pm

Sorry for the absence, y'all, university stuff has me swamped >.< I'll get in as soon as I can, I swear!! So sorry!!!

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:43 am

Should I post for oreron since he has nothing to do at the moment?

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:55 am

I poked Luna is Skype, hopefully she'll respond.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:28 pm

kyuukonhime, question? Is Oreron walking through where Jennifer is near, or no? Just wondering! :)

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:44 am

My god I'm late. Sorry! School and such.

I wasn't thinking about it, but he could be. :)

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:34 pm

No worries, my Uni finalisation papers are murdering me over here... *glances at paperwork, shudders*

Anyway, it's up to you, either way works!

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:22 am

I'll edit the post to where he's near by. :3 Hopefully she remembers the armor at least.

-it's been edited. :3

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:22 pm

......... Is it dead?????

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Um... Hello?

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!