Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Delusions

Delusions

a part of “Delusions”, a fictional universe by hoodrattt.

Slaughter. Sacrifice. Deceit. Hallucinations. Will you unveil the truth? [Closed]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Delusions”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Delusions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:40 am

Sorry I haven't even started on a character!
It seems that you all are already too far in for me to come up with one. As well, I still have exams to study for, a Biology project, and even more things for school. I just can't spend my time that I need for school on roleplaying.

So I'm sorry, but I'll have to pull out my reservation. Hopefully you can find someone else who could make a character in a short matter of time before you guys get too far. I would take too long, and as it is now, you're already far ahead.

The idea still interests me though, so I'll just be watching and observing how this plays out.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:40 am

Thadine wrote:Sorry I haven't even started on a character!
It seems that you all are already too far in for me to come up with one. As well, I still have exams to study for, a Biology project, and even more things for school. I just can't spend my time that I need for school on roleplaying.

So I'm sorry, but I'll have to pull out my reservation. Hopefully you can find someone else who could make a character in a short matter of time before you guys get too far. I would take too long, and as it is now, you're already far ahead.

The idea still interests me though, so I'll just be watching and observing how this plays out.

I'm sorry to have discharged your reservation - I really hate doing that stuff ]:
Please do not assume we are too far in for you to consider joining again when you have time, we are still in the beginning stages and would love to have another expressive participant. I'll keep you in mind if you do the same, and please never hesitate about asking to join! I'd still love to have you personally.

Good luck with exams xo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:22 pm

I can't do anything until I am accepted :(.
We help the multi-nationals
when they cry out protect us.
The locals scream and shout a bit,
but we don’t let that affect us.
We’re here to lend a helping hand
in case they don’t elect us.
How dare they buy our products
yet still they don’t respect us.

Billy Bragg - The Marching Song Of The Covert Battalions

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:03 pm

Wow, I finally got a connection today and will be working on a post for all of you currently with Nizhoni. Sorry for the delay, but I'll be getting home tomorrow where I have a perfect internet connection. :D

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:19 am

Sounds good! I look forward to your post :3

Safe travels~

"You see... I'm not mad. CHAOS isn't mad. I've SHOWN you the REAL WORLD. Shown you CHAOS. And hopefully you went sane. But killing chaos... you can't kill CHAOS. And you can't keep it locked up for long..."

Savader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:03 pm

Introducing the 'little' screwed up Frieda, note how much of an outcast she is, I hope you guys will enjoy her :).

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:22 pm

Oh and quick heads up for those who posting with her in it, note Frieda is known, largely because of two reasons, one her family ran a Company called Rydean Enterprises which mainly worked on boats of sorts, they were pretty famous. If not for this, you know her due the fire in the Orphanage she survived, and everyone else died in, thus it's worth considering she's likely to be viewed with a mixture of apprehension and worry, worry about her, since it seems probable she may have mental issues and suffers pyromania.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:12 pm

I was figuring on asking a friend of mine to play George Amaron when someone suggested to me that perhaps it wasn't the best idea and no one could perceive and grasp the character like I could. Since he is integral to the plot, I didn't like the idea of him being an NPC. Inevitably I ended up typing a character sheet for George Amaron.

Please take a look ya'll and tell me what'cha think.

P.S.
You're all doing a magnificent job, but I figure you know as much. Just be aware that it's getting later in the day now, school is almost out, festival will be up and running within an hour or two. Parents will be getting home from work and what not. xoxoxo

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Well, after much delay and losing the RP from my radar, I finally got back here and submitted a character! Hope this'll be as fun as it looks.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:19 pm

Erik...I think you're stalking me! D: Shame on you! XD

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Oh hush, Kaname. Great minds think alike.

I submitted one character, then decided to change him a bit, and that involved his name. So now the new guy is finally in, under the right name!

...pending re-approval anyway.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:05 am

Hey delusional homiezzz.

I won't be around most of the weekend. Though I will try my damndest to get a post in to help progress everything, I can't promise it at the moment. I'm booked for work and Father's Day festivities are going to snatch what's left of my free time.

You're all doing great, super thrilled with how characters turned out and how they're reacting to their circumstances. Please welcome new characters as we'll be having a few xoxoxo

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:49 pm

Hey, if you allow I will be posting a flashback between Levi and Frieda in future, it's the scene when they first met and one where he finally revealed he knew she was a lesbian.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:19 pm

Alright, I'm going to be posting a semi-ambiguous post to introduce Sato, that ends with him approaching the town. If anybody wants their character to interact with him, just notice him in your next post, or something along those lines.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:16 am

What's the hold up with the roleplay?

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:34 am

Search me. I hope I didn't cause it.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:32 pm

I think we are all waiting for Hoodratt to post.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:51 pm

Hiii delusional friends!

The RP has not died and I have not abandoned ship. I'm hoping to have a post up in the next couple of days but I can't really make any promises seeing as I'm swamped with work and company and all this other hassle. Please do not give up hope or halt your interest!

PLEASE PM ME if you have any concerns you wish to discuss. Keep up the wonderful work xoxo

**EDIT**:

I opened up some character slots. Hopefully we can draw some more interest. If you have any friends that might be interested please invite them to take a look [:

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:25 am

So yeah I hope people are still doing this, I am still interested, just waiting for another post before I go.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:46 am

I'm getting a post done right now. I've also turned Sato's age down some; I realized the "veteran" feel didn't work with the age of his face claim at the time, and his being younger will work better, I think.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!