Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

GBN Freaks

GBN Freaks

a part of “GBN Freaks”, a fictional universe by bandgeek.

Good, Bad, Neutral. It doesn't matter what you are. At this school, we're all freaks.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “GBN Freaks”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

GBN Freaks

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "GBN Freaks"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: GBN Freaks

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:25 pm

Hello! May I please reserve Karen Gillian and Daniel Bederov? Also, in regards to Daniel, is that immunity to diseases, or to the effects of others' powers?
OurStars

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:33 pm

OurStars wrote:Hello! May I please reserve Karen Gillian and Daniel Bederov? Also, in regards to Daniel, is that immunity to diseases, or to the effects of others' powers?

I'm sure you read the rules and just forgot, but just in case, make sure you check out the rules. :3

Anyways, both are reserved for you, ^^. The immunity is to everything, others powers and diseases.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:35 pm

Hey bandgeek! Um could I reserve Leda Muir and Shiloh Fernandez?

Preferably I would like to be called Jess, but I am also fine with being called Hallowed too. You can choose either one.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:49 pm

Hallowed777 wrote:Hey bandgeek! Um could I reserve Leda Muir and Shiloh Fernandez?

Preferably I would like to be called Jess, but I am also fine with being called Hallowed too. You can choose either one.

Both are reserved for you, :D Thank you!

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:25 pm

Oh, darn sorry. I scrolled all the way down to the rules for Powers, and then kind of stopped.

You can call me whatever, I guess. Star is typical, but Sarah is my actual name ^_^

And thanks- I'll get on them right away :-)

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:31 pm

Emily Browning and Kellan Lutz please (: I may be slow on CS submission though. Also, could I change Emily FC to Julianne Hough? Also, just call me Foxy or Lalo (:
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:42 pm

Little Fox wrote:Emily Browning and Kellan Lutz please (: I may be slow on CS submission though. Also, could I change Emily FC to Julianne Hough? Also, just call me Foxy or Lalo (:

That's alright, C: And the Emily/Julianne change is alright too, thank you!

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:01 pm

Hello Foxy! :-) Fancy meeting you here.

Also: Robert is done besides the Biography, if you want to check him out really quickly. Just a question, though:

Did the kids grow up in a facility, just now entering college, or is this a 'tested on, released back to families, regathered later' scenario? Or something else?

OurStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:28 pm

OurStars wrote:Hello Foxy! :-) Fancy meeting you here.

Also: Robert is done besides the Biography, if you want to check him out really quickly. Just a question, though:

Did the kids grow up in a facility, just now entering college, or is this a 'tested on, released back to families, regathered later' scenario? Or something else?

Ugh, I love Robert so much. <3 *steals*

And once they were "born", they were swapped with babies that were actually born. Until they graduated high school, they had very limited information about their powers or where it all came from. If that doesn't make sense I could try to explain it better, xD.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:33 pm

He's going to be tons of fun to play, I anticipate :-)

Yeah, that makes sense. I was asking because it suddenly occurred to me that he might have grown up knowing about powers.

Poor swapped out kids, though. Did they just get dropped off at an orphanage or something? Raised with the skills to keep the powered kids in line? xD

OurStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:41 pm

I was actually thinking about making them sort of "Bodyguard" type people, but then I decided there was enough characters and finding enough gifs for it all would be crazy. XD They were just sort of stolen and taken away, most likely dropped off at an orphanage or something, or given to other families. No one really knows, XD.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:33 am

Hello. :)

May I reserve Amber Heard and Xavier Samuels please? And you can call me Love, Jinny , or Jin Jin.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:42 am

@BleedingLover, Surely C: By the way, I looooooove your signature, Leo<3.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HandsomeBenders on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:52 pm

I'm curious, for the powers, are there any real limitations to the field that the power is in?
Like, say, for blood manipulation, they could move it and use it as a weapon?

Uh
Otherwise, could I reserve Kaya Scodelario?
I don;t mind what people call me, but since HandsomeBenders is a mouth/handful how about HB or just Lisa(my actual name)?

BEND THE HANDSOME. BE THE HANDSOME.
my tumblr shares the same name.

HandsomeBenders
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:21 pm

HandsomeBenders wrote:I'm curious, for the powers, are there any real limitations to the field that the power is in?
Like, say, for blood manipulation, they could move it and use it as a weapon?

Uh
Otherwise, could I reserve Kaya Scodelario?
I don;t mind what people call me, but since HandsomeBenders is a mouth/handful how about HB or just Lisa(my actual name)?

There isn't any real limitations; if it makes sense then I'll probably allow it. I'm sort of running off the superpower wiki [x]. Using blood manipulation for example again, you could have your character start off knowing how to manipulate free-flowing blood, and end up learning how to manipulate the blood within someones body. << If that makes sense.

Either way, reserved for you!

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:25 pm

I'd like to take Andrew Garfield and Telekinesis, please. :)

I'd prefer to call him Joshua. I'm trying to think of a good last name at the moment.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:32 pm

@almostinsane, He's reserved for you. C: And what I meant was what you like to be called, XD. But at least I know you read the rules, and Joshua is a pretty fancy name. :P

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HandsomeBenders on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:35 pm

@bandgeek
Oh hello thank you for the good reference.
And alright, that makes sense, thank you!

And I'm working on my character right now, actually~

HandsomeBenders
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:17 pm

@bandgeek. Oh. Just call me anything. Almost is usually used by others. And I can shorten it to Josh. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!