Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wargs

The Wargs

a part of “The Wargs”, a fictional universe by TillaSpark.

Few are born with the ability to see through the eyes of an animal, but those who are, are hunted.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wargs”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Wargs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:43 pm

Tilla - Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. I'll work on a post for our chars meeting now :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillaSpark on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:03 am

You're fine :) Take your time!
We are not special. We are not crap or trash either. We just are. We just are, and what happens just happens.

- Chuck Palahniuk

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TillaSpark
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillaSpark on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am

I was re-reading your character's sheet so I could write my Jax post a little bit more accurately and realized they use the same weapons, twin knives/daggers :P

Also, since there's going to be a battle of epic proportions, you can write it, mainly because I'm still preferential that Zana has the upper hand, and I'm thinking it might be more because snow leopard vs. dog would usually end with snow leopard winning. So maybe Neva can injure Stone and that's what distracts Jax. (Obviously don't kill him, maybe restrain him or something? I don't know, I'm going to leave it up to you!)

TillaSpark
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:15 pm

Sorry about the crappy post... Rhys wasn't there so I didn't really know what to say o.o

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillaSpark on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:07 pm

I don't think it's crappy, it's hard to write when there isn't any way to move the plot :P I'm writing a Rhys post right now, so hopefully everyone will have more to write :)

TillaSpark
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillaSpark on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:11 pm

Jynxii- What would you say to Rhys helping Kitty control her other power? They're pretty similar abilities and it's the same basic principle of being able to choose when your mind is opened and closed. You don't have to agree, but it might be interesting.

TillaSpark
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:34 am

Sure, I think it would be interesting ^^ Might upset Ralie though so maybe they keep it a secret?

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillaSpark on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:09 pm

1. I apologize for my posting hiatus! My internet was being stupid, then there was Warped Tour, and then I was at the hospital for a bit (not for myself, for my grandma)
2. I also apologize for my short and pretty crappy posts :P
3. Jynxii- That sounds good to me, I'm not sure how Rhys would instigate it, so maybe Kitty could approach him about it?

TillaSpark
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:09 am

Posted, finally. Sorry, I was having major writer's block... I decided to stir the pot a little, seeing as we have all sorta had writer's block it seems. Hopefully this will give everyone something to write about. ^-^

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillaSpark on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:12 pm

It honestly surprised me when I read it, haha. I had Rhys save him, mainly because it seemed more predictable if Ralie did it :P Also, I'm thinking I might add a few Hunter's as NPC's and just have them be like a pack or something, so that there's more... palpable (not sure if this is the word that I want. Probably not, I blame 24 hours of no sleep.) conflict for the merry little group.

TillaSpark
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:28 am

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for my random disappearance. I have been going through a lot of drama irl that has held me up. (Like finding out my 16 year old sister is pregnant -.- ) I will get a post up for Kitty I'm sorry for the delay. Is this dead? Or... we trying to save it..?

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!