Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Secret of New Orleans

The Secret of New Orleans

a part of “The Secret of New Orleans”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

In New Orleans, for hundreds of years, it has been a place for creatures of all types to hide and live among the humans all in secret. Until a group of humans found out and no must keep their secret as well.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Secret of New Orleans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Secret of New Orleans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RubyBlue on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:54 pm

Hey there! I've come to claim some dudes!

May I please take Benjamin Stone and Boyd Holbrook?

Florence+the machine - Over the love
Siouxsie and the Banshees - But Not Them

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RubyBlue
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:58 pm

I also have a question, if you don't mind.

About the vampires,
Seeing that you choose some amazing FaceClaims from Trueblood *eyes the super gorgeous Alexander Skarsgård* I can't help but to wonder if you will make the vampires that were bitten by their makers loyal to their makers? I mean will they have this sense of bond to them? (:

Thanks~
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:13 pm

@Ruby: Yay! Reserved. :)

@ paokikipao: No you may not ask a question!... I'm just kidding. :)

They will have a bond with who they are bitten like they know when the other is in danger but, they don't have to feel loyal to them unless you want them to. For all I know they may really despise who bit them or they could really love them or they're both. Up to you.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:18 pm

Hahaha well thanks for telling me xD I am working on my girl right now, I'll probably have her done soon~ (:

Sorry if I am taking too long~ I always have a hard time getting to write down a character's history.
All right you answer was just what I needed ^^ thanks~

I'll get down to finishing her up now.

Ohh before I forget, I had an idea for my character. I just updated that but she has a friend who's a human (male preferedly) so if anyone is interested and send me a message I would totally appreciate it :3

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Go ahead and give her to Issa. I already reserved two characters from another RP and I don't wanna be too swamped with this and my job
Wanting a friendship like Breyton's since 2003

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Écrivain on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Can I also reserve Shiloh Fernandez? It might not be until Friday when I could get my characters up but I'm definitely making them!

Écrivain
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Yay and reserved! :) And thanks for letting me know.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Completed Ettie! Let me know if there is anything I need to change.
The only thing I need to do is her secret.

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Lucius is finished! ^^
Well, finished is probably the wrong word. He feels somewhat rough at the moment, since there are many parts that might need tweaking and he doesn't entirely have a bio. But for now he is done ^^
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:25 am

Finished up my Viking and my Spartan last night. I'll reserve Ed and Joe while I've got time on my hands (:
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:43 am

Update: I will try to submit Astrid and Leotychides some time tonight.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:43 pm

Ok, can't wait to see them and I'll reserve them for ya. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RubyBlue on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:19 pm

Sindri is all done, save his secret and I've just got to finish up Abel's history! yay, I can see the light :D

RubyBlue
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Écrivain on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:26 pm

I promise to have both characters up to tomorrow, my brother has taken my laptop hostage

Écrivain
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:08 pm

Alright, no problem. ^.^ Can't wait to see them.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RubyBlue on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:35 pm

May I go ahead and reserve Lana Del Rey as well? Ancient witchery sounds fun.

RubyBlue
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Ok, yay. ^.^ Thanks and reserved.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:17 pm

We finally have someone to curse Lucius! Yay ^^

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RubyBlue on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:48 pm

I know right?! Should be fun, I'm working on Eris now, she should be up pretty soon hopefully.

RubyBlue
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:24 pm

Yay ^^ Just PM me if you wanna talk about the curse, since I haven't the foggiest on what it should be about ._.
Also on the agenda, Lucius is complete with history and tweaked a little for your satisfaction! ^^

Anywho, random question: since the Joseph Morgan FC is now Leo of Sparta (XDDD I feel like that is a Percy Jackson reference) does that mean that Aeliana was bit by Leo?

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!