Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Secret of New Orleans

The Secret of New Orleans

a part of “The Secret of New Orleans”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

In New Orleans, for hundreds of years, it has been a place for creatures of all types to hide and live among the humans all in secret. Until a group of humans found out and no must keep their secret as well.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Secret of New Orleans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Secret of New Orleans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:22 am

Yay! ^.^ I can't wait to see what you two come up with. And, he is very nicely done my friend!

And, I actually change Dave Franco to Chris Hemsworth because Fox and I thought he fit the part of Leo more. Atticus is still playing by Joesph Morgan and he still bit Aeliana. Leo bit Astrid both played by Fox.

On an unrelated note-If you still need an understanding of your creature you can look right at the links here. And as you might have noticed I kind of went down the road of True Blood creatures because recently I have gotten more and more addicted to it (Thanks a lot, Little Fox) But, anyways look at these links for a better understanding.

Witches
Faeries
Vampires
Werewolves
Shapeshifters

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Awe, you beat me to the links! Anyways, I was gonna mention something about one of the Shifters - The second in command, I believe. I don't know Jinny's input, but to become a skinwalker, a Shifter has to kill another Shifter that is blood related rather than just learning it.

Note: Alexander and Basil are near completion. We should start on relationships soon c:
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:50 pm

I'm actually working on the relationship thread now.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:29 pm

Yeah, I have to get on my laptop to change that, sorry! She is going to kill someone, if you don't mind.

EDIT: does that work?
cheer the fuck up, you beautiful loser. sincerely signed, you from the future.

blondehaired
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Soooo for some reason, every time I try to submit my relationships for Lucius, I keep getting this aggravating message:

"Your post contains too few characters"

>:O

There are 4000 characters in the damn post, and I haven't even finished! What in the -;alksdjfalksd
*storms off in aggravation*
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RubyBlue on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:37 pm

I finally finished up Eris's history. There'll probably be some tweaks and edits but for the most part done! yay

RubyBlue
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:49 pm

I hereby relinquish reservation of Pack Alpha, as to allow me more time to work on other characters and keep to my commitment to other projects. Also, chop chop on those relationships, people! They won't fill themselves out - Get to discussing and whatnot. <3

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:06 pm

Well, its been sorta dead around here ._.
Regardless, I would like to leave a notification about my upcoming absence: from Sunday until Tuesday I will be gone. Family vacation (albeit short) doesn't usually allow for a computer.

I know that isn't a very long time, but I felt the need to leave a note anyway ^^

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:27 pm

I'm still here and kicking, I've just had other stuff to do for other RPs. But, we should be starting next week sometime. :)

Also-thank you for letting us know, Joker. ^.^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:13 pm

I have a post ready. I will have it up by the weekend. My character relationships can be found on my CS for Astrid.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:47 pm

Awesome, can't wait to see it. I'm working on my relations now. For anyone who hasn't PMed me about it let me know so we can work it out.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:54 pm

If anyone has any relationship ideas with Ettie feel free to PM me :)

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:13 am

C'mon guys :c

I posted almost a week ago.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:18 am

I'll post tomorrow while I'm on a bus for about another four hours.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:52 pm

Sorry, will post tonight hopefully

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:49 pm

This got placed on the backburner by accident ._.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RubyBlue on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:26 pm

unexpectedly house/dog/cat sitting for a friend so it's been kinda hectic, but now I have all the free time in the world to post! yaaaay. :D

RubyBlue
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:41 pm

Alrighty guys, I need to know who's still here.

I know Ruby, Issa, Little Fox, Joker, and I are still here... Anyone else?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:27 pm

I'm sorry about that >_____<

I will try to post soon~ I am still, indefinitely in this I just had a hard time coming up with an idea as to what to write.

I am most likely not going to be able to post tomorrow and the day after. Things have been kind of busy for me, I am very sorry about that but if needed anyone can use Aeliana in the meantime~
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:30 am

I'm still here, I'll be getting a post up ASAP.

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!