Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Outcasters; Third generation

The Outcasters; Third generation

a part of “The Outcasters; Third generation”, a fictional universe by RawkFist.

Yet another generation of The Outcasters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Outcasters; Third generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Outcasters; Third generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:45 am

They don't need to look alike xD the female twin is more witch than Jonathan so the guy has to look like Jonathan xD Emma Stone's character was created with magic whereas the male was made... traditionally :/

Awh just relax and breathe slowly, counting ten breaths and then listen to some inspirational music and that should get your art juices going, it gets mine, god knows how much music helps me with my art xD until I end up dancing with the music but that's because I choose the wrong music xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:26 am

I'm trying, hun, I really am. I'm trying my damnest not to just burst into tears like I really want to.
I've had music playing all night and strangely enough, I'm sick of it.

I'm not sure I even like the damn painting because I used oils instead of watercolor or acrylics like I usually do.
I probably won't make the deadline. I don't know which is worse. UGH! *facedesks*
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:49 am

Oh no! Please don't! *hugs* It's all going to be okay! We all hate our own work, it's a natural thing it's probably the most amazingest thing ever! You just don't see it because you envisioned something different and it's come out slightly different but only you know that and that's why everyone thinks it's perfect and you don't, trust me, it'll be amazing... nope amazeballs!

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:50 am

I appreciate the advice, but right through here...I fucking hate it. I've done my crying over it. now, I'm throwing it out.
I just bomb my first art sell.

YAY!

Somebody post some, I need to write something ._.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:04 pm

I wish I could Mally but Rawky hasn't accepted any of us :( maybe you could post in Crowns and Empires? I think it's dying but just kick it on the heart and maybe it'll start beating again xD that sounded a lot better in my head

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:10 pm

I would but I'm waiting on masato to post.

Oh if anyone dares to want to start a relationship with Alex -Alexis- then let me know. That's on tough nut to crack.

Anywho, I'm gonna sleep off this mini depression, bbl kay.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Challenge Accepted Malice! Lawl, I'm gonna get to work on my charrie soon and hopefully it will be to everyone's liking. If you like, I'll actually be on later and we can chat about it. My main concern is where we're getting our information from . I don't wanna use Vampire Bund vamps if they're actually supposed to be Dracula Vamps. Just an example, I was actually thinking of using some other creature as a base and building off of it.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:19 pm

I HAVE POST FOR MY LOVELIES! I hope you like it. I hope it was clear that i appeared in front of the hotel.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:29 pm

@XShishioX-
Alrighty then. I'm probably won't be on to IM but if you want, you can always PM me.

We get our myths from everywhere. I'm obessed with Faerie Folklore so that's where I get mine from but we pretty much take inspiration from everything. If you wanna change up a myth a bit then do so, We don't judge them or anything stupid so If you wanted a vampire/robot/unicorn. We'll all be confused as hell but we're usually pretty accepting lol.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:15 am

ATTENTION!

Alexis is in a numetal/poprock/dubstep band.
Alot like Ghost Town if you don't know who that is looking em, they are awesome.

She's the lead singer/rapper and the dj, but we need some bandmembers. I was gonna NPC them but I figured it been funner with Playable Characters

so. Here's what we need.

Drummer
Two Guitarist, One Lead
The other Back
Bass Guitarist
Keyboardist/Piano (opitional)
Screamo Singer. Alexis can do it but it's funner that way.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:38 am

Can Maddie be the drummer! It would be cool.
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:15 am

I noticed I had to make a character sheet for Dylan's guard Ryan. XP

@Malice, Ryan or Dylan would be the pianist or keyboardist!

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:02 am

Okay Dreamer awesome!

Purple, the band is already established but maybe they can come in later, If Alexis doesn't punch one of them out, lol.

Also, I added three new characters

Malice Hemo

Nix Hemo

They are gonna be the start of something a bit later on involving more vampires just so you know.

And you may have noticed, one of those names looks mighty familiar. Lol Well that's because Malice is an old character of mine that I loved and therefore took my username from xD FYI.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:28 am

Malice my love! Your character Malice Hemo cannot be Rihanna. I made Ashley Vincent, Rihanna. Also where is Victoria. I wanna do some damage!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:22 am

Don't worry, She's not coming in until after Ashley's dead. I think?

Aside from the fact that, I'm using the Good girl gone bad Rihanna. With the black, short hair.

Anyway, I submitted her too, I'm waiting on Rawk to accept her.

Right now, she's in the Demon Realm, Plotting her revenge.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:29 pm

Just outta curiosity xD what happened to the past characters? xD
I know Brooklyn died, killing Aoife, Dis Pater's(Celtic God of Death) and Aine of Knockaine(Celtic Fairy Queen/Goddess of Love and Fertility) eldest daughter, that was always my plan xD so that left the Siren Throne free for the taking xD so maybe the Sirens are currently in turmoil over the loss of their queen
So Marcus took over the Banshee throne, at the cost of never returning to the human world, but he did that in an attempt to prevent Victoria getting the Banshee throne anyway xD

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Okay sounds good to me.
Symone is in the Demon Realm, She is signing a treaty the Demon King of the West. She is the Demon Queen of the North and she is already allied with the South. So pretty soon the Demon Realm will be unified, unless of course Victoria has anything to say about it.

Tommy is between the Fae and Dragon realms

Dominic is also in the demon realm.
Junix has joined a circus, you'll see that later.

um yea Erieda's handling Parkwood per usual. lol

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:26 pm

Wow... You dudes move fast... I think I'm gonna have to drop out of this. which is funny, as I haven't formally submitted yet. I'm so sorry, but I feel like I would just be holding everyone back if I did join this RP. I work as a Camp Counselor so I don't have a lot of time to myself. Sorry dudes. I will be watching though, it is very fun. Good luck to you all!

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Wait... who's Taylor?

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:12 am

Taylor? Taylor who?

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!