Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pines Academy for the Naturally Gifted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pines Academy for the Naturally Gifted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:56 pm

I feel like I'm posting here in the OOC way too much. :/

Anywho, the Adam Gregory FC is open if anyone wants to snag it. unicorns.are.real is unfortunately unable to go with the roleplay due to a busy schedule.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwiztedWingz on Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:12 pm

Since we're doing a relationship thread, I'd like to start talking to people about relationships with Addison, if you guys are down for that. It just takes forever to get one together and I want to get one while there's still a "smaller" amount of people then add on instead of piling it all up at once

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TwiztedWingz
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephthys on Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:29 pm

If we're on the subject of relationships, both Felix and Arden are open, although honestly I'm not sure if I'm looking for anything serious for Arden.

If any of you are playing anyone even vaguely assholish, she's easily impressed and falls easily, having had very little experience of the romantic sort because of her father's controlling attitude. I, personally, would find it kind of fun to stir up some drama by getting her into a really, really bad relationship because she doesn't know any better. Of course, this isn't to get something for her to angst about— just to confuse her :p I don't know about you.

Felix, on the other hand, is a pretty sensitive guy. He likes colors, and what he'd really love in a girl is someone who can he can really just do things with. Go places, get up to stuff, experience life. He doesn't really do much because of all the ballet practice. Maybe go play dress up in the drama department (in a totally innocent way, mind you).

Oh, boy... both of my characters are really innocent people. This'll be cute ^.^

Nephthys
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Hope, being another dancer, she might work with Felix. After all, they would both be around each other a lot.
"Why does everyone have a quote here,"

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:17 pm

Hello there! I suppose I should jump in with my two cents :)

considering Erin composes Ballet music from time on the piano and will do so for Hope, I see no reason she wouldn't do the same (and therefor know) Felix. She's a pretty colorful person, personality wise, so she would prolly get along with him swimmingly.

As for Arden, I don't see them hating each other, but not really liking each other either. Just sort of 'Ive seen her around, never talked' kind of relasionship.

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:37 pm

Well Derek doesn't really have friends. Though for an actual relationship I think it'd be cool if he ended up with someone that was different from him. Someone that was more colorful an creative instead of being literal and think everything is black and white like Derek is. I think that would be super cool to have happen for him.

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:53 am

Sorry for the delay, I've been dealing with some family stuff outside of this.

I'll finish my character up tonight.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:32 am

Because Evan is major flirt and all that stuff, I need either a girl he can seduce and be a bad influence on, or just a person that he's a bad influence on.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephthys on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:43 am

@Limepepper: That'd be Arden ;p

Nephthys
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Yeah, I was thinking that would work well.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephthys on Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Alright! Then feel free to go ahead with it whenever it suits you.

Nephthys
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShaShaBoomStar on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:00 pm

@tigerz I think Derek would be a good pairing with Abe, despite the major personality contrast (though you say you're looking for someone different than him). Maybe Abe would be able to teach him how to open up to other people much easier and he could teach her how to stop her selfish ways.
ShaShaBoomStar! This is ShaSha, and I'm going to Boom your Star! Wait, no. Gtfo.

ShaShaBoomStar
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephthys on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:10 pm

I was just kind of winging it on the relationships sheet, so make sure to tell me if something doesn't make sense to you or is incorrect. If you want to change the relationships, just shoot me a PM :) I'll gladly do so. I didn't want to impose my characters on the lives of yours, but I didn't want to leave too many blank, either.

Nephthys
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:10 pm

And when you were discussing earlier on ISpeakTheTruth...
"When the roleplay starts, it's the beginning of the school year. Is it your characters first year at Pines Academy, or have they already been there for a year or more?"

I guess I'll make Kieran new. I mean, it seems logical to me, after just being recently expelled from his other school.

Would also explain why no one's characters have 'noticed' him, according to the character relationship sheets...xD

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephthys on Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:20 am

@Thadine: Nah, that was just filler because I didn't know what to say. Arden's new, too, but I, personally just needed something to say about the other characters other than "hasn't met them all yet," so I'm basically just thinking ahead a few days to give her something to do.

Don't worry, Arden and Felix now think things about him :P

Nephthys
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:17 am

Oh, that wasn't directed towards you. Mostly everyone seemed to be doing it. xD
But thanks anyways. =)

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:26 am

The roommates list is up.

The first post will be up as well sometime today. I'm dead tired and should probably go to bed before I attempt at writing...

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:21 pm

I can just see the horror on Evan's face when he tried. XD

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShaShaBoomStar on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:21 pm

Time for Abe's grand introduction~

ShaShaBoomStar
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:21 pm

ShaShaBoomStar- Erin and Hope are in Erin's room. I read your post, and at first I was like "This will be interesting" and then I was like "Why would she come to Erin's room?".

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!