Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Let's take over the world!

OOC: Let's take over the world!

a part of “Let's take over the world!”, a fictional universe by ChildishDelusion.

With the world in chaos where magic, beasts and murder is commonplace a small group of individuals decide to unite the world under one rule- theirs! (OPEN- From Thursday this RP will be closed to new characters so get in there!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Let's take over the world!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: OOC: Let's take over the world!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Go for it! Sounds quite cool and I've always been a fan of Rooster Teeth production ;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:52 pm

Alright then. I'll try to work it out. I don't need to precisely describe the weapon, right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:58 pm

Well you will have to report what it can and can't do. Like the bullets, are the physical etc, how do you reload if they are. Mind bullets? How many can you use etc

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:23 am

Alright, I'll try to come up with something that no ones has a problem on. Almost everything I do comes in a package of problems.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:26 am

It's not a problem, it's about exploring how things work within the roleplay :) A weapon isn't going to be invincible or without flaw for example. Just as people can't be overpowered!

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:59 am

I'll send you a PM of my WiP sheet first.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:05 am

So when r u thinking of starting to post? i'm excited for this RP :D
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:32 am

I will begin posting in a few hours, yay, excitement!

EDIT: So Yuki is now up and running! And I have begun to write the first post. Ladies and Gentlemen, get your writing skills in gear and your creative juices flowing. For tonight, we begin to take over the world!

EDIT 2: First post is up. Have at you!

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:55 pm

So I submitted my CS for this ragtag group, Alauniira, and I'm waiting CD's OK! I see you guys have gotten started already, so I'll catch up with everyone and fit myself in somewhere that's appropriate when you guys are ready for me!

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:22 pm

*deep breath*

I love it, I adore it she needs to exist in my world!

Rocker that character is amazing, cool, so creative and have I mentioned how cool she is?

Not much has happened- everyone is currently at the castle. And hunters are attacking Kor and Aidan outside. The others who currently aren't aware of the situation outside are in the war room in the castle.

Also if you ever need to catch up on story, go to the first post in the OOC, I will be updating the story, briefly but as best I can there.

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:18 am

Time for my first post!

I hope no one is posting when I posted this. Also, are the others outside the courtyard, near the gate entrance? I need to confirm.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:46 pm

Everyone except Yuki is outside

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Good evening people! Sorry to bug you all but I was just wondering since im a new addition, nice to meet you all by the way, is their a certain place I need to start in at all or a certain person I need to speak with first?

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Hello my goblin friend,

Man I actually love all your characters. They are pretty awesome.

Everyone is currently outside Castle Yuki- if you ever need to briefly know what is going on without reading all the posts (though that is encouraged) check out the first OOC post where I'll be updating the story. Introductions are currently happening as it were, if a little unconventionally.

And everyone, we have a Kaito Tantalis! Yuki's younger brother; check him out- as with everyone's characters he is pretty cool.

And now for me to go and post!

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:48 pm

As you all have probable gathered we are going to try take on both missions at once. So I'm splitting everyone up, with Yuki and Dasin split up I need 3 people for the Hob mission and 3 for the Magi. Both missions are going to be equally tough and each are going to have very specific rewards. I already know Charnel will probable favor the Magi quest unless he wants to stick with Yuki to keep an eye on him?

Hob Goblin Mission for the villagers:

Yuki Tantalis

Magi Mission for the Water Magi:

Dasin Frost

People left to put into groups:

Charnel
Aidan
Kor
Alauniira
Hayato- once intro is done
Skurge- once intro is done

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:10 pm

I think we should possibly wait to see how different characters interact with one another inside the meeting room. I mean, I have a feeling that neither group would want Alauniira around because, well, LOOK AT HER!

As of right now, though I don't think that it matters all that much, although if Dasin and Aiden are in the same group, Alauniira might impose herself on that group... not quite sure how that'll work, but hey, we're kinda flying by the seats of our pants right now, aren't we? :V

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:29 pm

I can go on the Goblin mission. Aiden might be more needed there cause u are just getting rid of them right?
or she can go on the Magi mission it doesnt matter u can choose where u think she will b more useful :)

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:17 pm

Indeed Rocker, it's just to make people more aware. Dasin will go into the missions with more depth in the castle so you can choose closer to the time.

At the moment I'm favoring Kor and Allauniira for the Magi mission, just because it's going to require much more tact and stealth which both characters are capable off. Whereas the Goblin mission is going to be sheer numbers and explosions- so power and stamina is needed.

But as Rocker pointed out, it's on the fly. So we'll decide if we go, I just think bring all 8 of them to one place may be silly!

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thefionnandonly on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Tact is Kor's only superpower.

thefionnandonly
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:38 pm

gaaaah, I somehow double posted!! X_X
I apologize, I must not have been paying attention.

@thefionnandonly Yeah, well, Charnel isn't really interested in normal folks (whatever normal is in this chaotic world). He's interested in raw power, which Kor can't really show off right now.
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!