Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shin Megami Tensei Persona: Dreamless Nights

Shin Megami Tensei Persona: Dreamless Nights

a part of “Shin Megami Tensei Persona: Dreamless Nights”, a fictional universe by Spottedclaw59.

Everyone has a side of them that they keep hidden within themselves. A part of them that they may not want to face. But that’s okay. Everyone has one. As long as you keep it hidden away, they can’t hurt you. Until Recently...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shin Megami Tensei Persona: Dreamless Nights”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Shin Megami Tensei Persona: Dreamless Nights

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:16 am

Or maybe start off in a different location than where Kayama and the others are now? Maybe in that place I mentioned a post back? I mean, if the place is form by a human's nightmares, that place could be where Mairu was trapped in and is still awaiting for her knight in shining armor to rescue her? Maybe have her roam randomly around the place? Spotted could control the NPCs for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:11 pm

Well I don't really see Mai as the type to wait around to be saved, and sorry but wandering around doing nothing 'til you two finish your thing sounds pretty boring : /

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:34 pm

So what, you want waltz in into the Velvet Room/Arena now to join the fight? I don't mind, actually. xD

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Well,I don't really think that's the ideal thing to do but all things considered it's currently the only thing -to- do unless I want her to wander around and wait for you to both leave the Velvet Room.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:10 pm

I think the idea of you waltzing in would probably make it better for us to continue on. I mean, we don't have to walk a few posts just to get where you are now and fight again. We could have Mairu go berserk like Kayama and fight against her and then ultimately fainting because he exerted too much power and whatnot.

Spotted, what do you think?

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:05 am

I think that's fine. I only tagged Kayama and Ryuka in tayles because they looked into the mirror. It's quite easy to catch up, since you can look into the mirror and get transported. Once that's done, it' possible to find the velvet room easily, since it's a door in the middle of nowhere, then when she goes in her persona can go berserk.

Unless you would rather get transported, then get trapped in her nightmare world. Then we can have Igor warn about a friend who got trapped and go and interact with her character.
Also, Ihave to post tommorow >< Sorry...
ImageImage

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:18 pm

Ahm... Well, I never said my Persona charged at you. But oh well >>

Keen
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:22 pm

Oh... Crap.

I must have read it the wrong way. I'm such a dumb idiot. D:

EDIT
I'll edit that once I get back from school. I can only use the laptop in the morning for a short while.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:37 pm

It's all good, already made my post so let's just roll with it.

Keen
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!