Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

DarK PinK SKY

DarK PinK SKY

a part of “DarK PinK SKY”, a fictional universe by Seijichan.

In the future, war has caused the world's elite to retreat within a protected city called Eden. After seven years, a contraceptive drug was released to control population, backfiring when a number of children were born with strange powers and appearances.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “DarK PinK SKY”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: DarK PinK SKY

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:32 am

Cakey-dakey! Her parents were German. ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijichan on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:47 am

Ahh, finally finished Toyo~
Flipping over a table in anger: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Putting the table back nicely: ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)

Throwing the guy who put the table back nicely: (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seijichan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:14 am

May I create two characters? One is the scientist/biologist, the other one is a political figure working with media. Or well, he is not actually political, but he works for the politicians? You know like... decides what gets out the people and what not? xD It is hard to explain right jow because I'm tired. However, since I'm studying media and how it works in society in school right now, I think it could be quite interesting. XD He would work for the king, then... if that's alright? Maybe as an advisor or something. I don't know what would fit best. o.O Of course, media would not be his only focus but too. XD Yeah, I probably don't make sense Aya ll right now. I'll try to explain it better later.

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonBursts on Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:00 am

Go right on ahead. More the merrier.... Or crappier.

But you all seem like good people so this should be a good time.

Yes.

It /should/ be.

Something That's Original And Unique And Creative.

NeonBursts
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijichan on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:16 am

@Gladis: I believe what you're thinking is a publicist. And because I kind of have anything to do with the royal family under wraps, I think that could be a fine idea. The only thing is that he would have to work for the whole family, not just the king. You'll have to PM me because I know a lot of what's going on with the Suoh family, that I haven't even told Neon yet. And may not.

And yes, two characters is perfectly acceptable. As long as they're not pro-mutant, I couldn't care less how many more characters are created.

Sigh... we need more sweepers....

Seijichan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonBursts on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:24 am

I am outraged.

OUTRAGED.

And if I were ungentlemanly I'd flip all the tables. But I won't, I'm better than that.

NeonBursts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijichan on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:09 am

@All: I'd like to point out that the lower part of Eden is called "Downtown".

Seijichan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Hi there. Is it too late to join this RP? If not, I can take a sweeper. I would really like to play a mutant as well, but I understand if there is too much of them already.
Imagine a Balderdash game where Incredible Initials was rolled. The initials were S.M.A. This was one of the responses:

A movie about the lost soul of a murdered person that is laid to rest when 200 sheriffs impersonate him at once.

That's totally the answer, right?

Furry Dragon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonBursts on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:32 pm

We could really use more sweepers. Seriously, there just aren't enough of them and about the mutant.... you'd have to ask The Rainbow.

Cause, I've only got so much authority you see. My opinion is damn important buuuut, it ain't my RP.

So, on the Sweeper - go right on truckin' my frand.

NeonBursts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijichan on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:38 am

I think I'm actually going to close registration for mutants because we only have two Sweepers, which is really funny considering that this is, y'know, a war? I'll reopen Mutants if more people want to join later and there's a sufficient amount of humans, or people want to make a second character.

Seijichan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:22 am

I've been thinking; can I have Kazeya not be a human mutated naturally? As in he was a test subject in a research lab where when he woke up, he went on a rampage and ultimately destroyed the building?

If that is allowed, I'll try to make another Sweeper with histories connected to Kazeya's and try to work it all out myself. However, if not, I'll still make another Sweeper but I can come up with ideas, no problem. Just gonna leave Kazeya be until someone decides to answer me.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijichan on Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:45 am

@Code: No, I can't allow that. Mutants are experimented on, but none were ever created; something that will be touched on later in the RP. Besides that, I'm generally against people working things out on their own; it means I have to go in after and clean up the mess because there are things that just won't work in this universe. For instance, a mutant being born of two other mutants. It doesn't work. All mutants are created through exposure to the BLUcycle drug. As it stands, in lab testing, the population that it was exposed to wasn't great enough to pick out the final outcome, which happens a lot with products like this. You can make a sweeper if you want, but you need to stay within the RP's parameters, mostly to make it fair to everyone, and to keep any possibility of Mary Sueism at a down-low.

Seijichan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:48 am

So for instance, let's say Kazeya was found a baby in a research lab where they researched on his powers, will that be okay or is that not allowed too?

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijichan on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:57 pm

It would all depend on what you were planning to do with the baby.

Seijichan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:39 pm

As in, just research. To find out how the BLUcycle had changed a human in ways of DNA and those complicated stuff that I don't know. Basically, I think the research center's objective were to find a cure or a "suppressant" to suppress the Mutant's powers.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijichan on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:48 pm

That section is all up to Neon, since his character is leading the research team.

Seijichan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:39 pm

Ok, just letting you know that I finally have time to work on my sweeper... which I will do after I read the sheets for the other characters. I wanted to let you know that I'm still with you in this neat role play.

Furry Dragon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijichan on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:56 pm

Alright, no problem. Please submit your character as a WIP so that I can go through it with you just so that everything works in the RP universe.

Seijichan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonBursts on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:07 pm

Yeah, Code, you should PM me so we can discuss this idea in further detail and whatnot.

NeonBursts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:09 am

I am finally finished with my character! I hope you like him.

Furry Dragon
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!