Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fukushima High 3.0

Fukushima High 3.0

a part of “Fukushima High 3.0”, a fictional universe by xLevesquex.

I am going to keep repeating this roleplay until it works out. You are a student here at Fukushima High and you can basically be whoever you want to be.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fukushima High 3.0”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fukushima High 3.0

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:18 pm

Alright

I got home a bit later than I thought I would so I just submitted a skeleton. I shall finish her sometime tomorrow after work but for now I must head to bed! Gotta be up early for early shifts!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nephilim
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:51 am

Can you see my character, Seika Kimura? I've uploaded twice, but I still can't see her under characters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

anything14
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:20 am

Anything14: it's because levesque hasn't accepted your character yet. Once they do, your character will show up!

Speaking of which, I am going to withdraw my reservation. I have a bit much on my plate right now and I don't know how committed I can be so I'd rather not take that chance. Thanks for giving me the shot though!!

Nephilim
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:14 pm

Nephilim: thank you so much!! XD And I'm sorry I couldn't do a roleplay with you. :(

anything14
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:16 pm

Hai there!

I'd like to reserve a popular female person. :3

And my favourite type of cookie is chocolate chip...especially when the chocolate chips are all melted and aren't hard. Yum. ^^

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragonbrad on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:35 pm

anything14: I saw that your profile was a little messy so I went ahead and copied all of your information, reformatted it, did a tiny bit of spell checking and changed around a tiny bit of information such as your characters birthday as it was a completely identical to my characters. I have no idea how this chat system works or how to use it but if I did I would send it to you. So yeah, if you want to edit the profile you submitted and use parts of the the one I made with the template that was provided ((Or the whole thing)). Then go ahead and send me a message, well if you know how to use the chat system better than I do that is.
Image Image

Dragonbrad
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:05 pm

@Lolkatlove; yes, I'm accepting your character right now. go ahead, and I prefer anime. and any sport is fine, he's athletic. :P

@Kileon; I bet you'll enjoy all the roleplays on here. :3

@Quill; for sure. I'll reserve them both for you.

@anything14; LOL. you're welcome! :3

@Nephilim; no problem! :)

@SailorTitan, Phantom Pain, ShatteredWings22; reserved for you!
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:43 am

My characters seems legit XD

I guess I will take the Broadcasting Club Leader.

RUN

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:57 am

Yay i hope Nagato is okay then :)

Can you please PM when your ready to start ?

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:57 am

Alrighty. Thank you. ^^ I'll be sure to get the character done later today. I have school and I can't really do character sheets in the morning because I don't think as well as I do in the afternoons. XD I might send in a WIP this morning maybe... Just wanted to tell you because I know I might be going over the due date a little. ;3;

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quill on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:15 pm

Thank you so much for accepting me xLevesquex :)

I'm sorry, but I only made one character (one for the role of the rebel guy) and I think it's best if I stick to this one. Two might be a bit too much for me, considering I'm still a beginner at role-playing (though I have been writing for a quite some time now).

And speaking of beginners, I'm having some issues with the images. I understand that are some images I can't put up (either because the url is too big or because of the site's url itself...). Can you guys help me out? What images can I use and what images I can't?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm still getting used to this site.

Quill
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:42 pm

You know...I'd like to re-reserve the awkward loner...haha...my schedule has cleared up so I can be more committed to the things around me. I shall have a WIP up soon and a finished sheet by tonight if time allows it. If not, it'll definitely be done tomorrow.

Also,

@Quill: Certain sites (like Zerochan) won't allow you to use the picture outside of their own website. You'll have to save them to your computer and upload them to a photobucket account (if you have one) or tinypic. Otherwise you can't use them. Tumblr is a good place to find pictures sometimes and you don't have to worry about uploading pictures to an account :3

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quill on Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:51 pm

Ah, thank you Nephilim. That was really helpful. I think I finally got some good pictures for the character profile. Thank you so much for the advice :)

Quill
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:40 pm

HEY Y'ALL. So anyways, I think I'm going to take one of the popular boys, since nobody ever really goes for that too often. And I also kinda need to practice my roleplaying as a guy skills. I hope you're all cool with that? :)

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:22 pm

It's your role-play, I don't see why it would be a problem :)

Also, I am out on the road right now but as soon as I get home in the next hour or so, I will submit my character! It'll still be a WIP because I haven't been home since 4:50pm and it's 7:25 now xD. But I promise it'll be done tomorrow for sure :D

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:43 pm

I think I'll start either tomorrow or the next day. :)

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:47 pm

Okay...

I am almost
done with Kiyoko! I promise, promise!! to have her done by tomorrow. For now I have to go to bed. I have an early shift at work tomorrow so I need to be up in the next six/seven hours to leave for work...just letting you know!! I am am 95% done with her though :D

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:21 pm

Sorry for the double/triple post, but Kiyoko (for the most part) is done :D

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:22 pm

Um, Shouko? You don't have to change it for now, I suppose, but from now on can you please not have my character say or do anything without consulting me first? I'm not particularly fond of it. ^_^;
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:49 pm

Not my best post but it'll have to do :D

Anywho's, just giving you a heads up! I probably won't be on much tomorrow. It's my birthday but I am going to a funeral so more than likely I'll be gone all day. I might be on on Sunday but I have a few things to attend that day as well but I will try to get a post in once it's my turn again! (should I be required to in the next two days) so I just wanted to let you know!

Also, I think I missed a few people in the tags but once I get back from running a quick errand, I'll go and tag everyone I missed...although I don't think it's really necessary since I didn't address a lot of people in my post...at all really haha...okay I am rambling.. Ja ne!! :D

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!