Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Lord of the Rings: The Song Unsung

The Lord of the Rings: The Song Unsung

a part of “The Lord of the Rings: The Song Unsung”, a fictional universe by Raidose.

Many heroes have been told of during the great War of the Ring, but now let us tell the tale of those whom have received no such praise.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lord of the Rings: The Song Unsung”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Lord of the Rings: The Song Unsung

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:37 pm

Are you guys all doing alright? Activity seems a little lax right now.
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:15 pm

I'm still here. I was waiting on someone else to post since I posted right before you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:50 am

I was waiting on Rala, but if she hasn't posted by this afternoon I'll knock a post out. :D

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:03 pm

Sorry, sorry, sorry! I'll post now, finals just started this last week and I got sick so life has been a bit more hectic than I prefer. But I'll post....post-hast...sorry that just had to happen.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Alright guys, sorry for disappearing for a bit. Had my own hell I was going through with CPS, finals, and my job. Got everything straightened out (except my daughter, who is still a dare-devil and will probably still lunge off of things.....*sigh*) and I made a post. Again, sorry for not posting sooner, but I had to get stuff straight with my kiddo and everything else.

EDIT: After reading my own post, I wanted to elaborate more so no one thinks I'm a horrible parent and freaks out. My parents watch my daughter while I go to college and work. My daughter is 14 months and just learned a few weeks ago she can run (kinda) and lunge for stuff. Well, she was on the couch, running back and forth from one side to the other, and decided to lunge for my mom, who was standing a little bit away from the couch. My step dad couldn't catch her in time, kiddo fell on her arm and broke it (though we didn't know it till later cause she acted fine and didn't even cry -.-). I was at work when it happened, didn't find out until my mom took her to the doc, who then called CPS because her arm was fractured......*sigh*

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:49 pm

Hahaha. No worries, you didn't sound like a bad parent. I've got one that just turned 18 months and she terrifies me. I live with my parents as well with my little one, and they've got an older dog that has never had to deal with kids. Of course, my little one wants to pet the ONE dog we don't allow her to play with, and one day slipped under our radar. Well, Old Lady nipped her good right on her head, but thankfully not badly enough to need a doctor, because I know the instant I told the doctors that she'd been bitten on the head by a dog either CPS would get involved or they'd make us put the old girl down. D:

Everything's much calmer now, but I still worry to hell and back because of the stone hearth.. the pool.. the couch.. the dogs.. the furniture.. the tile floors.. the coffee table.. the den.. (Trails off into infinity)

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Ugh, I hate when I go to post something and then go back and find out the site rejected the post -.-

Soooo, the post that should have been posted on the 20th:
Thank you DustAndEchoes, I'm so glad I'm not the only parent in this rp and someone understands. I can't say I know how it is with an animal, since we only have cats outside, but I understand babies wanting to do things they shouldn't. My daughter is a pro at it. And ya, no matter how much you try to baby-proof a house, its not possible when they get to a certain age. Even a bubble wouldn't work. *sigh*

To Everyone:
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas/Yule/other holidays that I simply can't spell! And I hope everyone comes back soon!

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!