Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Caught in the middle

Caught you in the middle

a part of “Caught in the middle”, a fictional universe by Akionakamura.

The American Government made weapons for the up coming war with Europe. Then, these weapons escaped into the night. Now on the run from the Government and European , these 12 weapons have only each other to rely on to survive.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Caught in the middle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Caught you in the middle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:26 am

Should have mine up in the next 2 days hopefully.
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:13 pm

You know we're going to need more guys. There's only 1 guy so far and 6 girls.

Also my char and another basically have the same power. If you want me to I can change mind, but that might mean changing other things.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahri on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Don't worry I made two brothers so at least we will have some male characters. Almost done with them.

Ahri
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost Chrismen on Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:43 pm

I made a Character! Hope he can be Accepted!
Ehm, This this thing on? I-i- I said is this thing on? Ok Its on, Ehm, Hai dis is a Signature, I hope you enjoyed it. NOW GO AWAY.

Ghost Chrismen
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:30 am

well im happy with the amount of Characters we have so i guess we can start once Ahri and tigerz

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost Chrismen on Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:06 pm

When shall the roleplay start? I can't wait...........

Ghost Chrismen
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:08 pm

Bring it on! Its been a while, so i'm kinda excited. =)
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost Chrismen on Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:21 pm

As am I! NGGGGGGHHHHHHHAAAAA I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghost Chrismen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:00 pm

Second character submitted, and Zodia I am fine with Fire escaping with your character.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:17 pm

Nice, I've had a bad evening though, so my creative juices are low. Also Akio, if you want, I can take the Head of the recovery team for the Americans. Or were you going to take that position? If I am take it, I would like to know who this person is exactly and if this char strictly works for the govt or even knew who the experiments were in person.

FYI, are there any clear antagonists in this rpg? Or is it all muddy waters? hehe.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost Chrismen on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:03 pm

Can My character escape with another? He wasn't a character meant to be a lone wolf, he's only useful in a team :l

Ghost Chrismen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:26 am

Ghost Chrismen - You can escape with my character and Zodia's if you like.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:03 am

BTW - sorry for the delay in posting, I should have posts up by tonight or tomorrow.

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost Chrismen on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:09 pm

Sure Belynta

Ghost Chrismen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:46 pm

Sorry I haven't posted yet. I'll read and try to think of something.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:00 pm

Hey guys, there's been a death in my family today, and so if you don't see me posting anytime soon, that's why because I don't even know what's going to happen in this situation since I don't live in the same area is my deceased step-grandma lived. Belynta, sorry to keep you hanging.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:22 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Zodia. Best wishes and condolances to you and your family.

I will also be gone from november 17 to december 1st

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:25 pm

Sorry i was MIA for a few days. My grandpa was in the hospital, he had a heart attack, but he's doing better. I'm sorry for your loss Zodia. Ill post asap

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:37 pm

It's fine Zodia, real life always comes first. I am sorry for your loss, take as long as you need.

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost Chrismen on Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:43 pm

I made my first post, Finally...

Sorry for you're loss Zodia.

Ghost Chrismen
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!