Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camp Fullblood: The Rivals United

Camp Fullblood: The Rivals United

a part of “Camp Fullblood: The Rivals United”, a fictional universe by XShishioX.

When the end of days is foretold, and the fate of the world hangs in the balance, two eternal rivals will have to set aside ancient grudges in order to protect everything they ever knew. [So sorry, we're CLOSED]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Fullblood: The Rivals United”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Camp Fullblood: The Rivals United

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:07 am

Hello again ladies and gents! So sorry for my bout of absence. I do, in fact, have a life outside my Roleplay. Between school, work, and my friends, I have quite the calendar. Regardless, allow me to put to rest any and all doubts about this RP not getting started. I will be sending Wazziznameguy a PM as soon as I can. I am just as anxious to begin play, and he hasn't even started his character sheet. If this is the case, I would be willing to open the slot back up, because I would like to start as soon as possible. Regardless, Wallace, my character, is just about done. I don't have regular access to a computer, so I'm kind of operating from my phone right now, but I will do my best to finish as soon as I can and get my character relations finished. Once those are done, I'll open up posting. We'll do the customary meet 'n' greet before jumping right into a game of Capture the Flag. Just know, that the teams will be balanced, and that you will have the opportunity to go as crazy as you would like, showcasing your powers against unnamed NPC's. If anything gets too out of hand, I'll just pull a Deus Ex Machina and make the game a draw because I don't want to spend more than a month, or even two-three weeks, of real world time on it. Afterwards, we'll move to the meat of the game, which I shall keep secret for now. Thanks for you patience. See you soon!
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:06 am

Well, that's good news for the worried ones. Another interesting thought that occurred to me, My guy is the only male that swings both ways lol, Ah, one truly is the loneliest number. xD

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:41 pm

Hey guys! Wallace is up! I know he's not finished, but I can't do URL's and good pictures without the use of an actual computer. At least this way you can sort of see what he looks like and get a feel for his personality. I'll have his character relations up in a little bit.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 pm

@Buddywazzizname, I am so sorry. I have been addressing you incorrectly this whole time. Regardless, your reservation has been approved and we are waiting on a CS and character relations post from you. Once these are done, if you are still willing to join us, we can begin.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:44 pm

so question when is da posting supposed to start?

Arabella13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 pm

@Arabella13 It's suppose to be after Buddy finishes their character and make their relations, but I think they forgot about this RP

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:00 pm

I've received a PM from him, he's either going to finish his work by tomorrow evening, or I'm dropping him for a good friend of mine who expressed interest in the RP, and can be done at the drop of a hat. The only reason he isn't in the game is that Buddy was here first.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:41 pm

hmm, dropping seems a tad harsh of a word to say. Though i'm merely speculating and observing so don't mind me none ^^

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:15 am

You're probably right. I suppose I'm just anxious to start. :P

Regardless, I'd like any and all tweaking of CS's to be finished, as well as the Character Relations posts within that thread. Just a reminder that that thread isn't just for posting lists. If you're wondering about how your characters would react to one another, you can post there asking for advice. However, I suppose that's a bit silly with the new IM-ing system that was added recently...

I digress, since most of them are done, (though a few of us still need to complete/tweak their posts) there's not much left but to begin the game. We will begin posting soon. I'll start the game with a sort of "Meet 'n' Greet", marking the second week of Summer Camp, either a bonfire, or just some kind of barbecue. After that, we'll launch straight into a game of capture the flag.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:48 am

sounds alright with me, I don't mind how we start. Though I am as anxious as you are.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:56 pm

Soooooooooo, when do we start posting? :)

Arabella13
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:05 pm

@Arabella13 I don't really know anymore...

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:00 pm

I'm no mod for this rp, but you all should not worry I'm sure Shi's busy, this rp's not going anywhere, and i'm sure it'll start soon. So let's all just sing happy songs

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:15 pm

I'm dying!!!!!!!! I need to start this RP! But I can't start it. I'm looking forward to introduce my character to you guys. He is going to be amazing!!
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:08 am

Hey all Shisio's close friend person here. Just finished my cs a few hours ago and can't wait to start. I'll have relations posted as soon as I can but seeing that it's 3 am it will not be tonight ^_^ I'll likely get to it after work so if I'm all that people are waiting on please feel free to begin the story I will certainly be able to keep up with a day's worth of posts.

I look forward to making this an awesome rp with all of you let's have some fun and kick some primordial/giant/hundredhanded/other scary things of doom's butt XD

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:47 am

Alrighty Boys and Girls, the time of beginning is upon us!

I realize that not all of us are finished with our Character Relations, and some of us need to edit theirs so we know how they feel about all the characters, but I know how hard it is to write about a character until you've seen how the player writes them. So, without further ado, let us begin! I'll be throwing up the first post soonish, and after that, the posting may begin!

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:44 pm

@XShishioX That's good. For a second there I thought we would never start this RP. EVER.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:41 pm

That's happened to me way too many times. 'Specially when the RP I signed up for was a PJATO RP. Never again. I'm sorry it's taken so long. Between my job, school, and other RP's I've not got much time for life in general, but as soon as my finals are over, which is Wednesday btw, this RP will be kicking into overdrive and it'll get good and started before it's time for next semester.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:53 pm

So....how's the weather?

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:05 pm

The weather is beautiful and bright now that, drum roll please:

MY FINALS ARE OVER!!!!!

I will be throwing up the first post as soon as I physically can. Thank you all so much for sticking around and waiting for way too long. I am so blessed to have such lovely Roleplayers such as yourselves. The plan is to throw up an intro post followed by a post from Wallace. Let the games begin!

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!