Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camp Bifold

Camp Bifold

a part of “Camp Bifold”, a fictional universe by Lorawr.

When twins are taken from their parents at birth, they are taken to Dr. Barns' camps. He studies and experiments on them as they age, under the pretense of helping them. When one set of twins find out what is going on, will there be time to escape?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Bifold”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Camp Bifold

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:34 pm

XD Thanks Ville. I meant to post something along those lines.

I know we've all been in really awesome RP's before where interest has slowly faded and people have stopped posting and stuff...and I really don't want that to happen with this one! So yeah, post as often as you can without abandoning your social life. And, in the interest of keeping this RP going, I will write characters out that don't post if I really have to. And that's if I really really have to, though I'd rather not.

And for Ville's sake, let's keep the fonts readable. All the posts so far are great so far though, so let's keep it going and thank you all for joining. It means a lot to have so much interest for Camp Bifold! I'm going to keep introducing new ideas and themes, and you can definitely expect a few plot twists (mwahaha!), so watch this space!

"I have an army" ... "We have a hulk"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:53 pm

Well good news for Ville, I don't know how to write in small fonts! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:54 am

Haha, yay! And I've made a second post with Barns now that most of the twins are in the courtyard. If there are any that aren't quite there yet, we'll work around it. But yeah...go ahead with second posts! :P

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Hello! ^^
Sorry for being a bit absent. The Internet was being a pain for me yesterday and kept disconnecting, but I think it's working better today so I'll go ahead and work on another post now!

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:21 pm

No worries ^^ Glad you're still with us :D

Lorawr
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Couldn't help but notice Rufus completely ignores and doesn't even mention Alex and Adam after he was instructed to "evaluate them". :3
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:41 pm

Yay another post with Travis and Mark!!

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:59 pm

Huzzah~ Now that my characters exist I'm going to come skipping in.

Greetings everyone!
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Naw I didn't forget xD
Or ignore.
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:15 am

Then how come you didn't mention him or recognize Dr. Barnes ordering you to get them fed, get them new clothes, and then bring them to Block 17 after Roll Call?

It seems like 80% of us missed the two new twins arriving in the car currently parked in the wide open area. :3. I could handle some people, but A LOT of people didn't notice. >.<

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:46 am

Well because she was telling someone else to do it, not me. I was ordered to take care of Block 17.

Besides XD Roll Call has NOT ended yet.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:00 pm

Oh. Just re-read. It was confusing because he talks to you both before and after. :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Well, in editing this post, I decided that there is information I can now give you!

In the dining room where the twins will have breakfast, there will be a board with the days' activities on them. Well, there will be three boards, red, blue, and green, which divide up all of the twins currently living in the camp. All of the twins in this roleplay will be in the green group. This is for organizational purposes only for the staff. Each activity will be led by a member of staff. Every day will have a slightly different theme, though there will always be at least two physical activities. Today's activities are based around creativity and self expression.

For each day that passes, I will include a list of the activities that they will be given. Eventually, I will set up a new thread for this, and another with images of the camp, but these won't happen until Wednesday.

Activity One - Sports. This will take place in the courtyard to begin, and the twins will get to choose from three sports in a vote. These will be rugby, cricket, and swimming.
Activity Two - Music. Twins will be allowed to choose from a variety of instruments.
Activity Three - Russian.
Activity Four - Dance.
Activity Five - Cooking.
Activity Six - Art

Lorawr
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilynile on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Who currently being experimented on before I post?
\

Lilynile
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:20 am

There are four NPC characters, two sets of twins, who are in Block 17. :)

Lorawr
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:51 am

Is there a specific posting order, or can we just post whenever we want?

(A few roleplays I've been in have been strict about this, just thought I'd ask so I won't get in trouble)

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:06 pm

I'm not running on a specific posting order, so just post whenever you feel you should :D

Lorawr
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:39 pm

This isn't dead, right? D:

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:43 am

I'm willing to bet that most everyone is just busy for the holidays. Give it time and perhaps the others shall return~!

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:14 pm

It's been quite a few days now..... D:

Where is everyone?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!