Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Clash of the Zodiac

Clash of the Zodiac [General OOC]

a part of “Clash of the Zodiac”, a fictional universe by QueenJen.

Seraphic Academy seems like the perfect place to learn Zodiac Magic. But Zodiac holders have powerful enemies…What happens when the school becomes a target? Will the first years be able to save themselves, and possibly the school?[WIP]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Clash of the Zodiac”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Clash of the Zodiac [General OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CloakedSchemer on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:31 pm

Hello everyone! Glad to be on board. I just submitted my character so once it is approved (fingers crossed for the first attempt) we'll be able to start! Looking forward to it!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CloakedSchemer
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:53 am

Darren is finally out of WIP status! Hahaha, sorry for the delay (I'm moving into testing week- minor tests, though, so I'm still going to be semi-active on RPG :) ) thanks!
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:21 am

I won't be able to make my teacher characters till this friday minimun but saturday they should be done for sure. I have like 3 projects due and 2 big end of the quarter tests and so overwhelmed I could cry and puke. TT.TT All of them are due this week, last crap all due friday, sorry for the delay everyone!!

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:38 pm

Hey, I'm also having a few issues so I wont be able to get the main starting post up until maybe friday night at the earliest. :/
I know it's my role-play so it's irresponsible to put it off and I'm really sorry, but while we have this lull,

Anyone with a WIP please try to finish your character by Friday night/early saturday.

I'm super alright with WIP's usually, but many of the characters are just GIF's at the moment with the bare bones-
having everything done, or at least personalities and background and the important sections, would be wonderful.<3

While I have access to the internet I'm going to post roommates as well- I'm putting off classes for now, since I'm still not sure how to arrange everyone.

Again I'm really sorry, I know I suck, I still love you if that counts <3

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:15 pm

life gets in the way, i feel better im not hte only one love u tooooo Queen fight on!!!

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:40 pm

Guys I'm so sorry for the delay- first post is happening tonight even if I have to type the whole thing on my phone! I already started it a bit so hopefully it shouldn't take to long! I'm really really reallllly sorry- I hope this doesn't happen again :/

Luna Delta and Uta- you both are making teachers- I'm gonna mention that a few aren't at the opening ceremony so that's directed towards you guys. I want classes to start the day after the assembly though so try and get those in (:

AGAIN I'm sooooo sorry- thanks to a few of you for finishing up those WIPs btw, OKAY GTG GET TYPING NOW!! (:

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:15 am

sorry i had questions and so couldnt finish mine and okie i gotchu i will try to finish mine now = )

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:40 am

AHHH I finished one of my teachers, I'll try to do the other one and my other chara tonight or tomorrow. I wont be at school all next week so i have time.

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:02 am

NOTE :
I haven’t made schedules yet- everyone has History and science together, also everyone has art at some point but it’ll probably be 6 and 6, if not less.

I’m sorry for this inconvenience, and the long, awful post. My therapist is a pain, my mom is computer incompetent and didn't save my word document and the world is basically out to get me :/ Hopefully I'll be on the rest of the week.

Feel free to post guys! I left the time before the assembly and after open for your characters to meet if you'd like!

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echo-of-daybreak on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:28 am

Sorry, not sorry for my giant first post XD

echo-of-daybreak
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:23 pm

Writing up a post now - busy week and hadn't realized it started. Jen, if you intended on having everyone attend at least one of Kaine's art classes, the first year might need to become an orientation year of sorts, because Anna will be dropping arts in favor of sciences the second she can. (And I doubt she's the only one.)

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:23 pm

Its alright Sei, I've been sick the last part of this week and have a bust weekend coming up, so I'll try to post for Xavier soon and maybe shoot PM's to those who haven't popped in yet.

Uta, teachers have their own separate rooms, I'll go with on the top floor of the dorms or in a separate building or something, i dunno *shrug*

Annnnd, I was going off my own high schools requirements when I okay'd the art thing Sei, Uta's male teacher will be teaching it- in my school you need an art or language to get credit to graduate, so let's just go with that, or that at least a term is required.

Luna Delta did express interest in making a Science teacher, Science being a core class anyway, but she hasn't gotten back to me :o

I'll try and type something else before I pass out again :/ Being sick drains all my energy lol

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:22 pm

Awww, I hope you feel better my Queen ) : being sick isnt the most fun.

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:58 am

Sorry I haven't posted yet, been super busy with work. On the plus side, Braig's reaction to everything will be plausible atleast. Expect a post tomorrow or sunday.
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:10 pm

It's manifestly obvious that this isn't going anywhere, so I'm gonna address the elephant in the room; are we letting this die? A reboot with the still-interested players might work if Jen feels up for it, but if not, I'd appreciate some closure.

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:42 am

Actually, I'm still here. I'm sorry for not posting earlier- I've been extremely busy and sort of let this flop. I sincerely apologize for not posting earlier and will DEFINITELY shoot something up by tomorrow.
Sorry!

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:05 pm

im still here just im teachers so isnt much i can say >o<

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RjWaltz on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:06 am

I'm also still here. Just waiting until I can respond again.
“Sometimes, when you least expect it, you meet one of the most important people in your life in a random space and time. Looking back, it’s easy to spot ways in which you could have not ended up meeting them. Had I not decided to window shop for guitars at the exact moment that I did, I never would’ve met the amazing girl, and I would’ve missed out on an amazing life with her in it."
-Rusty, Connect
My Website

RjWaltz
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!