Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Eater Forever

Soul Eater Forever

a part of “Soul Eater Forever”, a fictional universe by WildSky214.

It’s been fifty years since the defeat of Asura, and a new threat has arisen.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater Forever”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Soul Eater Forever

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaCheeseyMonkey on Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:35 am

Can I reserve Meister 3? I'm kind of not going to be able to post him until after tomorrow seeing as how I'm in Peru right now ^.^ Sorry for bragging but seriously.

Edit: Favorite anime... not too sure. I really liked Eden of the East.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MegaCheeseyMonkey
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:08 pm

finished up my character !! ^^ :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaCheeseyMonkey on Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:24 pm

I'm working on my character right now and I noticed a small mistake in the character sheet put out on the main page. It says 'Physical Decription'. I found it funny that you missed the 's' and I've seen that most people didn't catch this mistake. I'm not criticizing you, I just found it extremely funny xD.

MegaCheeseyMonkey
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildSky214 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:35 pm

That wasn't a mistake, I want you to decript your character's appearance. You didn't know that? You better shape up, Hoss. (:

But seriously, spellcheck has failed me. I noticed after I posted it, but I was too lazy to fix it.
ImageImage

WildSky214
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driton on Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:54 pm

Yeah, spell check is limited in its ability to correct mistakes. I doubt anyone will hold this one against you though.

I'm eager to see the remaining characters and then see all of this in action. Hopefully you, Wildsky, have some fun story arcs and missions in store for us.

Driton
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildSky214 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:39 pm

If anyone has any ideas whatsoever, please share. This is a group RP, so everyone's input is important.

Partners-

Maximilien Relander - Jun Andras

Mai Pendragon - Ares Masters

Dante Roth - Mei Ling Feng

WildSky214
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driton on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:16 am

Regarding the opening scene, for lack of a better word, there are a number of things to consider. I'm assuming at this point all the pairs are already partnered up, but do they know the other pairs, as in do Maximilien and Jun already know Mai and Ares? Are they already friends or do they simply know each other in passing because they are in the same class? Is this the first time all of these students have been in the same class or have they been in the same class for a long time.

There is also the actual setting, does the story start in the middle of a mission in a tense situation or does it start at DWMA in the class room?

I do have a suggestion for a starting situation though. It's a rough idea but it's a place to start, if everyone likes it then great, if not, then we come up with something different.

Basically have it start with one or more of the pairs on a mission, nothing to out of the ordinary. Part way through the mission one of the Trimulative shows up and it's discovered that she's/he's behind whatever they are investigating. They don't get into a fight with the witch directly at this point, though some words may be exchanged. This is how it is found out that "something" fishy is going on, though we still don't know much about it yet.

To get all the students involved early on, either they were all sent on the mission to begin with or one pair was sent and then the staff at DWMA thought something seemed odd so they sent the other two to meet and back up the first pair sent. Then the two sent to back up the first pair would arrive just before or after the witch shows up.

Don't know if any of this is a good suggestion or not, but it's a start. Just remember, although there would be some fighting the kishin eggs in this mission, ultimately the point is more the investigation side. They find out that something's up, find out what info they can, and bring back the information to the DWMA.

Driton
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildSky214 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:47 am

@Driton- The beginning going to be along those lines

@Everyone- If Hingyou doesn't submit a character by tomorrow, does anyone else want the other female witch? I'd appreciate if it could be done Friday, but I'd be willing t extend it to Saturday.

WildSky214
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WholesomeBURN on Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:04 pm

Hello everyone, I am WholesomeBURN, and I would be hoping to join this rp as the Female witch spot, if it is still open. I won't be able to fill out an application immediately, I got some stuff to do this weekend, but I will fill it out asap and hopefully get into the rp shortly afterwards.
All you need to do is get with your group of friends, relax, lean back in your chair, bring a juice box up to your lips, and say "So, how about them mudkips?"

WholesomeBURN
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildSky214 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:58 pm

I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience for anyone, but I'm reassigning partners.

Mai-Mei

Max-Ares

Dante-Jun

WildSky214
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:22 pm

Duo changes? Uhh... Okay...?
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaCheeseyMonkey on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:21 pm

Wait when did I get changed?! Where has these changes come from is my next question.

MegaCheeseyMonkey
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildSky214 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:34 pm

I changed the partners to people with characters that personalities mesh better.

Alright, I'm going to be posting today, despite the fact that we still don't have a third witch. After I make the first post, anyone else can. And when we're doing story missions, I'd like to keep a posting order, which will be set according to this time around. If someone doesn't post for a few days, they can be skipped. We're going to start in the middle of a mission, you can look in the missions forum for details. The students are all going to be together. @Driton and Seirei, I'm going to let you decide why the teachers are there, but if you can't come up with anything, let me know and we can brainstorm.

Plotwise, the witches are obviously the force behind the missing people in Australia, and they are going to show up, as is the Bunyip. So you can either look for clues and find of evidence of witches or the Bunyip, or you can stand around and talk, or whatever you want!

That's all I can remember that I wanted to say at the moment, but check later.

WildSky214
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:09 pm

On behalf of Samantha, I apologize to any Australians.

I tried to contact Driton via PM, but he hasn't responded. As such, I just wrote a post for Samantha. For now, she has the task of grading the students' performance, as well general supervision due to the mission being fairly unclear. Whether the students know this, well, that's up to you guys.

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driton on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:58 pm

Yeah, sorry about that, I had a bunch of emergencies all pop up at once and had to work extra hours. I should be logging on each day from now on.

Working on a post now.

Driton
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driton on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:19 pm

Ok so I edited my post. No one else had posted yet, so I thought it would be ok. You'll want to reread it before posting I should think. It is much better now than it was when I first posted.

Driton
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!