Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Neverland's Fall

Neverland's Fall

a part of “Neverland's Fall”, a fictional universe by Ever.

If you were given the opportunity to never grow up, would you take it..? Even if it meant leaving behind your entire world, everything you knew? Well, would you..?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Neverland's Fall”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Neverland's Fall

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:58 pm

@Layla

*mock inward gasp* W-what…you…you don't recognize me!? *faints from shock*

Hm.. let's see… I was your apprentice before~

*silence with crickets chirping*

E-erm.. Gakuen Alice RP~ There we go x3 I was 'Midna Silvera' lol

And yes.. I know your post lengths *cough* I felt like I was climbing Mount Everest every time I read your posts XD I'm kidding~ You are wonderful >w< *cough*

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:03 pm

OMG I remember now!!!!! The incredibly talented writer! >.< You know how I work then haha. Freakishly long posts, mhm... Psh only Mt Everest? I'm insulted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:13 pm

@Layla

I'm glad you remember me X'D W-woah… wait really?! 0.0 You think I'm talented?!

Is this compliment Ever day?! A-All of you… I love you guys so much right now~~

And please don't try to top that X'D I'm scared if you do…

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfamousParadox on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:57 pm

Hey,
Can I reserve the Second-in-Command of the Lost children please?
The font color will be something like [color=#0B6121]this[/col​or], color code 0B6121. The last anime I've watched is an episode of Darker than Black.
Thank you!

InfamousParadox
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:36 am

@InfamousParadox

No problem~ Reserved ^^

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:07 am

Almost done with my character! I'll elaborate more on her, don't you worry, Ever. I won't let you down.

But it's Question Time!!! How do Faeries reproduce? Are they born? Do they have sex or do they just sprout from flowers or come from the laughter of a newborn (like the Faeries in the original Neverland?) Okay, overall, are they pretty much like the Disney fairies from Peter Pan? Cause I might've read the books and magazines when I was a little girl... >.> Or are they completely different? Cause the original had like tinker fairies, water fairies, cooking fairies, that kinda thing. Do they have boys? Do they grow old?

And do they die if you stop believing in them?

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:01 am

@Layla

O-oh dear ^^; Here let me create a thread for the questions XD *cough* Gives me time to think because I may or may not have thought up those details yet XD *cough*

Give me a second and your questions will be answer~

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:28 am

I'd like to reserve Member 2, the twin to Member 3, please!

I may not be able to start on it until Monday(the 10th) night though. I'd start on it tonight but since his character is a twin I'll have to message the rper reserving Member 3 about the face claims so they will look more or less alike.

The last anime I watched was Log Horizon :3

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:07 am

@AttackonFluffy

Reserved x3

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:02 am

ALL DONE!!! I'll probably change the quotes and improve my fluency and the complexities of the character but... Here's a link to Sora Aerlyn. Let me know if you'd like anything changed, Ever!

P.S. Anyone who wants to work on pre-RP character relationships, hit me up. Especially Lost Children cause she's a huge torturer/prankster. And you know, sea people and all. I'm thinking of her having had a drowning experience so maybe your character felt bad and saved her cute butt or something. Kk.

P.P.S. Or tbh a pirate could've saved her. Who knows. Maybe they have, like, souls, and stuff.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:03 pm

@Everyone

So, once all the characters are submitted, what do you guys think about having a relationship thread?? x3

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:22 pm

Sora Aerlyn's personality might be getting a 360 revamp, just so you know. She has to be quite an odd boat for her semi-outcast status so I'll have to see how the other characters are.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:31 am

Hey angel probably already mentioned me. Might I reserve a female child of the sea?
The last anime I watched was Black Butler.
My color will be fa9d3a.
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:26 am

@peachyme123

Of course~ I'm excited to see what you and angel have been plotting x3

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:40 pm

Not to bug, but do you know when we'll begin? Cause I might be away (or not). Thanks Ever! I'm so excited for this. Everyone's characters whom-I've-totally-not-looked-at look amazing so far!

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:08 pm

@Layla

I'm thinking about starting either Saturday or Sunday night x3 I'll be gone from Thursday to Saturday *only will have my phone on me* so I'll be putting up the relationship thread tomorrow *to keep you guys entertained and whatnot XD*~

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:11 am

I'm finally finished with Joshua! Sorry for the delay :\ I dragged on this wip for too long, but hopefully you'll like him!
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:06 am

I'm afraid my character is going to be a WIP for a couple of days. Today I will be spending the day tearing a wall down and tomorrow I'm going to a wedding so I'm going to be very busy this weekend and most likely wont be finishing my character until late Monday. I'm sorry about that ><

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:38 pm

Layla, if you're still looking for someone to have drowned Sora in the past, I'm willing to put Nereus up for volunteering. If it was when they were little, it could be his misguided way of expressing a crush on her, like elementary boys pulling on girls pigtails, but exaggerated because the races hate each other.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:04 am

She can either be drowned, saved or both. I'll message you! :)

On another note, I'm gonna remove that "inability to fly" thing from Sora's profile. Gotta think about that one. However, the Faeries in Tinkerbell drown cause their wings become really heavy when wet. So that'll be fun.

Layla
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!