Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Destiny's Child

Destiny's Child

a part of “Destiny's Child”, a fictional universe by Masquerade (Skye).

The worlds most feared pirate crew is out for blood.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Destiny's Child”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Destiny's Child

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentHillAmusements on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:11 pm

Aw, that first one's perfect.
Thanks!
Beware of he who took them
He goes by many names.
The Bogeyman, the Shadowed one,
but all are he, the same.

And if you take what is not yours
there can be no doubt
He'll stretch your skin until it snaps,
and all the blood drains out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilentHillAmusements
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:09 am

So sorry I didn't get it in today.... Tomorrow it'll be done, promise! It was my boyfriends birthday so we hung out all day! Sorry >^<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:24 am

@Masquerade:
I don't think I'd mind. In a way, it makes more sense for you to take the 'leader' spot since you're the GM and all that.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeNarcissus on Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:15 am

@Masquerade:
I wouldn't mind either. I also posted up the character so any feedback would be appreciated.

LeNarcissus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:55 pm

@Le, you're bio is perfect!

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:18 pm

Sorry it took me long to finish my character. And pardon me those freaking many errors, it's almost midnight here, I will check through everything tomorrow! Thank you~

@ Skye: Oh and, thanks for the compliment =3. I really like chibis, then she moves around with that perky manner... irresistible! Can your avatar be... from Nagi no asukara?

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:02 pm

@Quelle, yes! It's Manaka! God I love her, she's just so cute! I feel so bad for her though >.<

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:38 am

Sorry for taking so god damn long. I just got my new laptop today since my pc was having seizures. I literally was half way done with my character and then my computer crashed and I basically just rage quit... -_- So sorry again. I'll have her done by morning I promise, I just wanted to save it here so I wouldn't lose all my work again. I hope you'll like her. :)

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:49 pm

It's fine, I was working on my costumes for Purim and MegaCon all day so I haven't even had a chance to check up until now.

I'm really excited to start this so I think I'm going to type up the starter; feel free to reply when you're ready.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:46 am

Yey, it has started~ Figured though, that Meow's and my character have fine simiarities >< DA DROOL. Haha. Oh my, and now the chibi in green dress you want me to die with nosebleed

Anyways, you lucky thing @Skye. AM CURIOUS. What costume? I also would like to go to such events... but destiny decided that I have to live in such a village TvT Not really a village, but still a small small town not close to anywhere sigh

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:42 am

@Quelle, your little dancing profile picture is super adorable too >w< Green dresses for the win! And I mean if you wake up without a little bit of drool, its quite unrealistic ;D

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:29 pm

@Quelle well for Purim I was going to be Elsa, I made a costume and sewed the cape and sleeves on and everything and then someone stepped on it and it ripped >.< for Megacon I was going to be Wall-E, still am going to be Wall-E hopefully (while I meet Stan Lee! Ahhh!) but I'm wearing the costume now.

Purim is like the Jewish Halloween.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeNarcissus on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:59 pm

@Silenthill
Could you use a larger font next time, please? It might be that my eyesight is going bad but I'm having a hard time trying to read your post. Thank you.
Last edited by LeNarcissus on Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

LeNarcissus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:04 am

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted yet, but I feel as if I should finish Darren's page first before I do start dishing out posts on this role-play! (or i'll feel too guilty to post). He'll be done within today or tomorrow...but, well, he probably won't interact with people much, so I don't think it'll hinder the role-play at all ^^" but he will be done today or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentHillAmusements on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:10 pm

Oh, of course.
Sorry, I always use that font, have never had a problem with it before. I'll fix it.

[edit]

I changed it to a slightly larger size, are you able to read it now?

SilentHillAmusements
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeNarcissus on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:52 pm

Since I can't see any difference, I guess it's just me. No worries though, I'll still manage to read them one way or another.

@Masquerade
Could you give us some brief info on the ship?

LeNarcissus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:49 am

@ Meow: TOTALLY AGREED haha. Not like I drool or anything < lies Nyeh. Really. We need a musician so everyone get to dance haha.

@ Skye: Elsa! OMG, why did that someone rip it apart? Compensation effort TvT You lucky thing, will you send me his signature? No, you're obliged to send me his signature! ... Wait. Helloween = Elsa costume? Loool?

Sorry for the half-assed post, today is not my day xx Will make up for it next time.

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:00 am

@Le, sure thing. Probably shoulder have done this before, but I'm not that smart >.<

Okay so the ship looks something like this. It has four floors, the top deck is where the wheel is and below that is the Captain's Corridors. Then there is a door that leads downstairs, the lowest level is the brig and the store room, the one after that, right below the Captain's Corridors are the other rooms, everyone has their own room and there is a common area that leads to the bathroom. There are two bathrooms, one for boys, one for girls.

The kitchen is also on that floor as well as a sort of "meeting room." Despite its appearance, it's a rather large ship.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:35 am

Don't tell me this died already, come on you guys you made a commitment!

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeNarcissus on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:36 pm

Most people here seem to enjoy creating characters more than actually watching those characters grow. The only solution I see is to get rid of the dead weight. Either kill off the characters that are inactive or push them into the background as NPCs. This way other characters will also be freed from being locked in an interaction with an inactive character.

LeNarcissus
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!