Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fieri Unum Lykos

Fieri Unum Lykos

a part of “Fieri Unum Lykos”, a fictional universe by Gentlemiss.

Fieri Unum Lykos means to become one wolf. The Arvada and Wayland packs have circled around one another for hundreds of years, but now they are forced to come together. Who knows what could happen?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fieri Unum Lykos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fieri Unum Lykos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:47 pm

I'll reserve the last keeper for you then, and if you want another guy, feel free to steal one, haha. C:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:54 pm

I can't help it imma indulge ;_; XP
Yeah, Arvada male human too then? Just gonna go all out. I swear making characters is like my heroin... Oh, and I like your character G.Miss

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:14 pm

Sure, I'll reserve both for you then, C: And thank you! I might end up changing my other reservation to a male.. I don't know. lol

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:43 pm

Alright guys, it's practically open season. If you want to reserve a spot, go ahead and reserve, I want these spots filled and this roleplay going!

Ratio right now:

Males: 5 (Gentle, i think the male omega for Arvada is no longer in reservation)

Females: 4 (The beta position is open for Wayland, and I no longer care about power roles)

And a grand total of NO SENTINELS!

Torex
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:30 pm

-Gentle, did you mean to switch my reserve to omega and yours halfling?-

edit: HA pfffft... nvm... forget that... :P

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:09 pm

Can I reserve the female Sentinel of the Wayland pack? And maybe the male Arvada omega, if that's alright? If it comes down to it and I'd have to choose, I'd prefer the Sentinel over the Omega, if I would be holding too many characters. It's up to you Gentle and Torex.

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:12 pm

I'm ok with people picking up any character they would like right about now, and as many as you would like. I myself would pick up another character, but I don't want to put a wolf in Bristol's pack, and I already have a character in the Wayland pack, so I'm sitting still with my two.

Torex
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:25 pm

I reserved both for you GreenPegg. (: But just tell us if you make one and then decide you don't want the other, three characters in a roleplay can be a lot to handle. I'll be lucky if I don't drive myself crazy with just two. xD

I haven't talked to Torex yet about this, but I'm hoping we can start either tomorrow night or sometime Wednesday, :D. All looks well so far. Love you guys for the awesome creativity and characters!

Do we want a relationship thread, or nah?

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:31 am

I'd like one. It makes it easier to keep relationships focused.

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:40 pm

My Omega is done. Again, if editing required, just message me. I'll try and get the Wayland Sentinel up later tonight.

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:12 pm

I love Cory, C: And I can't wait to see your next character. I think Torex and I have agreed we'll start as soon as we can fill this Beta role for the Wayland pack, and we no longer care about people taking two power rules so if anyone that has a Keeper wants the Beta, that's fine. C:

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:27 am

The Sentinel (Leila) is up. I'm not so sure about her, since I usually play male characters, but she's different enough that I'm satisfied. If anyone wants to talk relationships and characters, please feel free to pm me because I will most likely be doing the same thing soon.

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years

Starting!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:53 pm

First post is up guys, hopefully Torex does not mind since I didn't talk to her about it yet. >< But we planned on starting as soon as we got the Beta, and the lovely Tea.Or.Coffee got Georgia finished earlier today. C: Love her by the way!

Everyone enjoy poking fun at our "all powerful Alpha male" for snoring, half naked on the couch. :P Hopefully at least his post will give y'all some of that inspiration to post! If we couldn't tell, I'd like to start the morning after week one. C:

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TristisNox on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:24 am

If I changed my status for the two characters I submitted may they be sentinels for the Avarda Pack?

The Male and Female?
It may have been the losing side, but I still don't believe it was the wrong side. --Mal

Life asked Death, "Why do people love me and hate you?"
Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie and I am a painful truth." --Author unknown

TristisNox
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:48 pm

Firstly, I need you to include the password in your reservation, please.

Secondly, I haven't accepted your characters because they don't follow the rules of our CS. Personality needs to be at least two paragraphs, and an extra one or two for the wolf, and appearance needs to be around two for both, if not more. If you need help with coding, PM either Torex or I and we'll do our best to help. I noticed some of your pictures were randomly placed or the links were broken, I'd be happy to help with you that.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:26 pm

Alrighty, I posted. I hope it is okay! ^^; I know I still have relationships to figure out...but I didn't want to fall behind on the posting.
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TristisNox on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:34 pm

I actually do not think I will have time to participate in this =( I have so many things coming up over the next two months that I'll be really busy. Sorry, I hope this rp goes well.

TristisNox
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:05 pm

@TristisNox, alright, very sorry you can't join us. :C Good luck!

@KOKIA, that's fine, I haven't gotten Jamie's done either so... heh. C: I'm already excited to post again, this is probably my first RP that has gotten past character creation, definitely due to Torex's co-GMing. C:

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:32 am

Sorry if I had seemed MIA lately, went to a party thursday evening and didnt end up sleeping until 3 in the morning, then yesterday I woke up real late and had to run off to work, and then came home and crashed out. I have another character in creation mode and was going to wait until he was finished before posting but I'm itching to write so off i go!!!!

Torex
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaeMae on Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:00 pm

Oh~, I've been waiting for an RP like this to come up. If I want to reserve, do I have to reserve two right away, or can I just reserve one? I'll play either male or female. :)

MaeMae
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!