Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Order of Night: Fear not the dark.

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Order of Night: Fear not the dark.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:27 pm

Andiel sat on the table in the kitchen while poking his breakfast, "Today's the day", he thought. Well, he has rested well last night, but the uneasy feeling still following him. They can't fail, they musn't fail, Andiel knows for sure.

A while later, Tuna and Shoko walked down from their room, "Oh good morning", Andiel said, "have your breakfast, then we'll discuss what will we do tonight."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:11 pm

Shoko held his necklace in his hand. "I ate last night while Tuna was sleeping." he replied

"Your friends will come tonight." The Puppeteer said with a smile "When they do, they will die, and you will be the one who kills them."

"Regardless of how your plan unfolds, you will be the only one I kill, my former Master." Valance replied without raising his head.

A breeze began to flow through the city "We shall see, my dear student, we shall see who dies tonight."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:28 am

Tun shook her head. "Can't have breakfast. I'd throw up during the fight. Wouldn't be a pretty site."
RahRadio14

"F.I.S.H" is the meaning to life.
Fuck. It. Shit. Happens.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:21 am

"Okay, fine", Andiel sighed, "I have an idea"

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:59 pm

"I'm all ears." Shoko replied as he leaned forward.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:36 pm

Tuna leaned forward as well. "What is your plan?"

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:48 am

Andiel smiles playfully, "As far as I know, the nymph's gold can weaken Gregory to the point where he would be defeatable, however, he might still has some tricks up to his sleeves", he said as he leaned on the back of his chair, "but not to worry. I've asked Hermes before we got here to design for me a special kind of bullet which has power strong enough to kill a weakened immortalist. Shoko, when we facing him, please try to gain his attention and then wrapped him in your necklace in its chain form to weaken him, and I will do the rest. Meanwhile, Tuna will interrupt the ritual's circle, free Valance and take the Well. May I borrow your gloves a bit?"

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broheim on Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:07 pm

I'm by no means a good player, i'm a bastard in every aspect. And i can't write for shit.

broheim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:20 pm

Shoko nodded "I'll do my best." he said confidently

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:47 pm

Tuna slowly hands her gloves over to Angel. "Well if you think it will help...just don't hurt 'em to much you know these are my babies." She had never let anyone else use her gloves but if it helped to stop that evil bastard she was ok with it.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:52 am

"It's nothing much really, it's just for your safety. Due to the instability state of the Well during the ritual, touching it carelessly might be dangerous, so I'll enhance an counter-shock barrier through your gloves. So tried your best to remove the Well from the pedestal and free Valance as fast as you can", Andiel said. Then he put his hand on to the gloves, closed his eyes as a pale-blue light shone through the gloves. After he finished, the gloves still glowing a bit and then returned to its normal state.

"It is done, please try your best tonight guys", Andiel smiled and said.

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:09 pm

The Puppeteer dragged Valance by his coat collar down a dark tunnel that lead to a large circular room. "In the land of the setting sun, a new dawn will rise that will create a power like the world has never seen. A golden light will herald either the destruction of the world, or its new beginning." he said smiling "Have you ever heard those words before?" he asked Valance "Its the prophecy of this night. I am the golden light that will change this world." he said before pinning Valance against the stone wall with his strings.

Valance laughed "No, Vultus, tonight you will die."

The Puppeteer began to carve a large seal in the floor "Not before your life ends, my dear student." he chuckled as he took out the well and held it in his hand "Powers that flow around and within, Gods that dwell among men, make me your equal." he began to speak "Release these souls and command them to give my sacrifice their power so he may become my instrument. You ask if I will wager my own soul and my answer to you is.." he trailed off before turning to look at Valance "On second thought, I can wait, so that I can have an audience witness my victory. I think its time we told them where we are." he said as he sent out thousands of strings through the top of the cavern, creating a beacon of gold to give away his location.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!