Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sentinel Of The Wolf

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Sentinel Of The Wolf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:12 am

This roleplay is the creative works of TheSpaceInBetween and NaturesSecret, feel free to read along but please do not post without the permission of the creators. Enjoy!

The ground shuddered with each heavy footfall, they were after him, they were always after him. Although he never actually existed, he was just a story parents made up in order to scare disobedient children that if they wandered to far into the woods, the beast would rip their flesh from bone.

This is why he was running an idiotic wannabe hunter and a few others were helping him to try and capture the beast in order to capture him and claim the big reward. Sliding down a steep hill, the strap rocks and twigs cutting up his torso, he landed heavily his shoulder taking most of the blow. Growling deeply in pain his vision turned blurry for a few moments but his hearing picked up the rustling of leaves and voices and so the beast was unleashed. The sound of growling filled the night air as the men's voices came nearer.

" where did it go, the footprints stop here" said a man crouching down to get a better look. Another man joined him and spoke his voice wavering with concern. " it changed look its probably watching us right now" all the men looked at each other and the stench of fear was high. Leaping from the trees one man was killed instantly by the crushing weight of the wolf, he sank his teeth into the hunter who screamed out in blistering pain. The other man fumbled for his gun shooting random shots unable to compose himself enough to aim, one bullet tore through his shoulder and the wolf snapped his neck in half with a single push.

His human form appeared slowly the popping and crunching of bones as they reset themselves. Panting heavily he searched through the men's equipment taking important things such as bottled water, first aid kits and shoe laces to replaced his old ones.

He took off running again slightly slower this time due to the bullet in his arm, he would have time to take it out when he rested for the night and that wasn't going to be soon. Running for about 10 miles deeper into the forest he was becoming weak, dropping to the floor he checked the bloodied wound, it was trying to heal but was struggling to heal because of the bullet stuck in his flesh. Gasping for breath he leant against a tree closing his eyes to try and gain some composure, his index fingernail elongated into a sharpened claw, digging the claw into his arm he dragged down slicing down the muscle, blood pouring our of the wound as he rooted for the bullet. Thankfully it wasn't too deep so the bullet could be pulled out. Crying out in pain he slumped against the tree his body slumping down as he became weaker and weaker.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Re: Sentinel Of The Wolf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:10 pm

The sudden shots of bullets in the air caused her to practically jump out of bed; which in turn, made Brutus, the massive Great Dane, to fly into the air, causing the house to rumble with his barks. Annalisa pulled the covers off of her bare legs and she tip-toed towards her dresser, pulling on some sweats before walking over to her gun case- a moving in gift from her father who seemed to believe the legends of wolves and vampires. None the less, she was grateful that he allowed her to move into her mother’s old cottage alone in the woods- the place where her mom seemed so fond of, so much so, that she gave her life up for it, or so said pa.

Grabbing a shot gun out of the glass case, Anna slid on mucking boots and quietly padded towards the door, peaking out the window. Though, her attempts to be as quiet as possible all failed when Brutus ran through the doggy door, projecting his ground-rumbling barks out to the woods. His white coat was easy to see as he shot into the woods. A sudden scream made goose bumps skip across her skin and she began to regret the doggy door installation.

“Damn dog,” She cursed underneath her breath, violently opening the door and loading up her gun, following the sound of the dog. “Brutus!” She yelled, running after him, holding the gun up to her chest as she made her way into the woods; the thorny shrubs napping and biting at her pants and hair as she ventured deeper into the forest. The night blinded her, only following the voice of Brutus who seemed snarling from a short distance. “Shit,” She once again cursed, wishing she’d brought a light source other than a dimming phone.

Her frustration didn’t last long before she bumped into Brutus, who was backing up, his white shadowed fur flaring up as he hunched himself up, his tail lowering as he tried to maneuver himself under Anna, causing her to stumble, gripping the gun and trying to get the phone out of her pants pocket. She shined the light up in front of her, the dim light helping only a little, showing an outline of a man.

“Who’s there?” She said, audibly as she too, began to slowly back up and re-positioning her gun. Her eyebrows raised as the outline seemed slumped over, as if he was hurt. “What happened?” She said, her voice still keeping its cautious and threatening undertone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:37 pm

[center] Sound filtered in and out of his ears as his body slowly healed adjusting to the blood loss, his head moved as he picked up the scent of a dog approaching him. Great Dane by the sound and smell of it, the dog approached by backed off slowly snarling at Tristan. Dogs were never a werewolves friend, sometimes they respected them and kept their distance other times they attack because of the scent that werewolves gave off.

Sniffing he picked up another scent a human one, female, obviously the owner of the dog who had found Tristan. She had a gun pointed at him, oh how he hated guns at this moment in time he could have done with no guns pointing at him. Guns were merely shields of cowardly men who refused to fight their fears.

" Who's there? What Happened?"

Tristan cleared his throat even though it sounded like a growl, pushing up against the tree he sat up a little straight even though it was painful " I got shot at..lets just say I'm not a very popular person but they have it all wrong. They always do" He explained his voice slurred slightly. Gripping onto his arm he breathed heavily as he pulled himself up groaning as he leant against the tree.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:08 pm

She could feel the desperation reverberating from both the man in front of her and the low warning growls from Brutus. Anna gripped the gun slightly as the man began to speak, trying to listen and understand what he was trying to get at and say through ragged breaths. She bit her lip at his words, trying to contemplate what she should do; the man was hurt- that was obvious, but why would he be in the middle of the forest, late at night after a dozen or so gun shots just went off?

Finally, after what seemed like several minutes’ passing, Anna lowered her phone and walked near him with caution. She continued to grip the gun just in case as she stepped over some shrubs. Anna raised her gun up to her chest slightly and stood adjacent from him. “It seems like you are hurt
” She said silently, trying to see closer as she once again took out her phone to light a small area around him. “If you come with me, I’ll help treat your wounds. You can stay the night, but it’d be best if you leave in the morning.” It would be a bad idea if her father came in for his ‘surprise’ visit and found a strange, wounded man in her house- especially one she found in the middle of the night in the woods.

“Can you stand?” Her voice had some sort of caution to it, but it quickly faded when she glided her phone along his body, keeping herself a safe distance away. “You’re bleeding
 a lot
” That was mostly directed to herself more than anyone else. “H-Here, let me help you
” She put the gun around her chest and back, like a bag and reached out to help him. “Once we get to the house, I’ll be able to help you. I can’t do much now when I can’t see anything.”

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:36 pm

Tristan watched as the young woman stepped forward putting the gun behind her as she turned on her phone to check over his body, she was remarkably calm for someone who just found a strange man covered in blood in the woods late at night.

She made a commented about his injuries and about his ability to stand, next she was offering him a place to stay for the night. It seemed she wanted him to be gone by the morning, as soon as he was healed up Tristan would have left straight away but a good night sleep would do him good. He never really got a good night sleep that often it was usually three hours at the most depending where he was in the forest.

Taking a deep breath he pushed off the tree and stood up properly " I'll be grateful of your hospitality and your help, but if I leant on you for support we would both be on the floor. Lead the way and I will follow" He explained holding his arm tightly.

He couldn't say that he wasn't wary of this girl, after all appearances can be deceptive. he didn't come across many humans in the forest only hunters and the odd traveller talking a walk. Humans were harder to trust than animals, the animals in the forest respected Tristan and he kept them safe from animal hunters and they knew to stay away when the wolf was on the loose.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:30 pm

She watched him carefully as he lugged himself off of the tree. She stared slightly at him as he tried to walk. “Alright then,” Anna said, “Just keep going straight, there should be a clearing up here and a small house.” Her voice trailed off at the end as she watched him carefully, following him at a safe distance while Brutus slowly trailed behind the two.

It didn’t take long for the two to reach the clearing and the house. Anna walked ahead of him at this point, but keeping her eyes on him as she unlocked the door and walked in, taking off her muck boats and turning on the lights. She pulled a chair from the table and swung it towards the island of the kitchen. “Sit here,” she said, still looking at him with caution. While she was now barefooted, Anna still held onto her gun and phone. She looked at him before raising her hands and as if she was speaking to Brutus, she said very softly, yet sternly. “Stay.”

She walked away slowly, still facing him as she strolled into her bathroom, standing there for a short while, wondering if she should really call the cops- yes, that’s right, that’s what she should do. “He could be some serial killer
” She whispered, opening up her phone and staring at its screen. Of course, one of her biggest faults was being rash without much thinking. Anna sighed before grabbing the first aid kit from the mirror and slowly turning around, her phone still open as she looked at it carefully, deciding on what actions she should take.

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Tristan followed the girl slowly he was still trying to decide wether she was leading him to safety or to his death. His eyes quickly scanned the tree line for any signs of ambush, turning his head back he watched for a while in the silence. Even though he was a killer himself he didn't want an innocent person to die because of them meeting.

He followed her into her home, sniffing quickly he assessed the situation making sure it was safe for him to be there. he could pick up no other scents in the house. She lived alone, with the exception of her dog who had been following them slowly.

He sat down in the chair that she had dragged across the room, he raised an eyebrow when she raised her hands and asked him to stay. Letting out a soft growl as she walked away he shook his head " If only you knew" he mumbled softly.

He sniffed again he could smell her uncertainty, was she having second thoughts was she about to call someone? If that was the case then he would have to kill her. Clearing his throat he put forward a few words of reassurance " I know you must be having a hard time deciding what to do, but your going to have to trust me as im going to have to trust you after all your the one with the gun. If your going to call the police I may as well leave now"

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:02 pm

“I know you must be having a hard time deciding what to do, but your going to have to trust me as im going to have to trust you after all you’re the one with the gun. If your going to call the police I may as well leave now” He did have a point; then again, while it did cease her hesitation on whether she should call the cops, it practically fired her suspicion up instantly. Anna ignored it for a short while before heading out into the main area, raising up the first aid.

“Alright, I won’t call the cops, but I’d like to hear why you are in the middle of the forest at night with
” She raised her eyes up and down his body, finally realizing that the wounds- like she inferred, was indeed from bullets. No shit she thought to herself. “Bullet wounds,” her voice faltered at those words and she pulled a chair over near him and sat awkwardly in it with her gun. Anna’s fingers stumbled upon the kit, finally opening it and pulling out gauze pads, alcohol and a few other things such as butterfly stitches, bandages and ice packs.

Anna looked at him once more, before leaning close and placing her hands on his shoulder and arm, pulling it towards her as she opened the gauze package and poured alcohol on the gauze. “Sorry, it might sting.” With that, she didn’t hesitate to press the soaked gauze down onto his shoulder wound, pressing it a bit harder than she should have. Anna took the gauze away and folded it in half before gently cleaning the wound around it. The bullet hole in his clothing was big enough to rip it a little more and expose the skin a little more to the cleaning.

With that, Anna did her best, putting some disinfectant on gauze and bandaging him up. He was bleeding quite a bit so she did get blood on her hands and some on her shirt. She walked over, disposing of the dirty tools and washing her hands. “Are you hungry? I could make ramen noodles or Mac and Cheese,” She looked back at him, drying her hands. “Or dog food.” It was a joke mainly for her own entertainment, reminding herself of her father and his imaginary stories about werewolves and vampires. “I’m kidding.” She said, taking out water from the fridge and pouring two glasses, putting a glass on the bar near him and keeping hers in her hand.

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:17 pm

Tristan watched as she hesitantly sat opposite him, soaking a gauze pad with alcohol and without as much as a word she pressed it against his wound. He groaned loudly trying his best not to growl and break something with a simple punch or a kick. Breathing out slowly he tried desperately to calm the wolf from lashing out and harming this kind soul.

“Alright, I won’t call the cops, but I’d like to hear why you are in the middle of the forest at night with
 Bullet wounds "

Letting out a small breath he spoke " It's like I said I'm not the most popular person in the forest, people seem to think I'd be better off dead. I'm not a bad person I'm really not. Its just they can't accept I am who I am."

He looked at his torn and worn out shirt, grabbing one of the many rips in the cloth he ripped the shirt off his torso, wincing as the sudden jerking of his arm sent shockwaves through his body and down his injured arm. He should have picked up one of the hunters t shirts when he attacked them, he couldn't remember if he had any spare shirts left.

At the mention of food his stomach growled and his mind realised how hungry he actually was, but noddles and mac and cheese was not going to fill his hunger. Taking a few gulps of the water he spoke again " If you have some meat that would be great some raw meat if possible"

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:48 pm

[center]Image

She looked at him oddly at the mention of him having meat- no, that wasn’t what made her look at him queerly, it was the fact he asked for it raw. Like blood soaked, raw. She slowly turned her back to him, adjusting the gun’s halter on her chest slowly before chuckling quietly. “Don’t be silly. I can’t give a person raw meat.” She said uneasily, opening the fridge up and pulling out hamburger meat she was going to make herself and Brutus tomorrow. “I’m sure you aren’t that hungry. It’ll only take a few seconds to cook.” She said, taking out a steak knife and cutting the package in half, rewrapping one half and putting it back in the fridge.

“I’ll cook it rare; rare enough where there is some blood and juice, but I can’t give it to you raw.” More like she’d refuse to give it to him raw. Anna took out the skillet and turned on the old fashion gas stove; she placed the hamburger meat into the skillet, taking out a spatula, she began to move it around.

(sorry if it's a bit short and lacking. ^^; )

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:05 am

He couldn't help but laugh weakly at her comment about her not giving him raw meat. " you kidding my grandfather ate raw meat every day and he live to be 99, if your accustomed to eating it it doesn't affect your body negatively. In fact your body improves from eating it. You become stronger, you feel more away and you hardly become ill" Tristan explained drinking the rest of the water and placing the empty glass in front of him.

Tristan watched as she cooked the meat, his mouth watered and his hunger grew. If she hadn't have been helping him he would of tore through the raw meat and anything else he had his hands on. He looked over to her dog who was still sitting far away from them, he let out a puff of air from his nose which to a human would have sounded like he was snorting. But in werewolf behaviour he was telling the dog to come closer, and to not be afraid of him.

He looked at the smaller cuts on his body that were already beginning to heal, he shuffled closer to the bar counter he didn't want to give away his rapid healing ability just yet. He still didn't know if he could trust her.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:12 pm

Anna smiled slightly at the man’s story about his grandfather eating raw meat; none the less, she was still going to continue to cook it. When it was done, she forked it onto a plate and placed it in front of him; though, something odd happened- Brutus, her dog Brutus, a dog who was viscous towards strangers was now silent, creeping near him with little to no caution.
“Huh,” She breathed, sitting down on the chair opposite of him at the bar. “He’s usually unfriendly towards strangers- odd.” Anna looked at him, gripping her glass of water before sitting back slightly, still examining him. “I’m Anna by the way.” She finally introduced herself. She eyed him a little longer, almost like a doe checking her surroundings before she stood up again and refilled his glass of water. “Are you going to tell me your name, or is that a secret too?” She half joked, referring to the fact that he won’t totally tell her what he was doing, only the fact that he was being chased by people who won’t ‘accept him for who he is’.

She leaned against the counter after placing his glass near him, still staring at him and taking in features she might need to describe him when her father forces her to spill the beans about why Anna was acting queerly. She could never lie to anyone- her father especially; he was one of the few family members she had left. Still, Anna did occasionally wish that people in her family weren’t obsessed with hunting imaginary creatures in the forest. Vampires, wolves
 next thing you know, they’ll be convincing me that the boogie man exists.

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:39 pm

Tristan looked to the side of him as her dog had gotten a little closer to him, his lips slowly cracked into a smile. " I'm good with animals" he muttered as he grabbed the hamburger from the plate and almost swallowed it whole, he chewed slowly wanting to get the satisfaction of actually eating something.

He drank some more of the water when she filled the glass up, she mentioned her name and made a joke about him telling his to her, and it then being a secret. " I'ts nice to meet you, I'll have to think about telling you my name cause it all depends on who you are going to tell. For all I know you could be working for the men who were trying to kill me tonight. " he suddenly became very aware of his surroundings for all he knew she could be working for the hunters.

He noticed her staring at him and then added " why don't you take a picture it'll last longer"

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:26 pm

Anna couldn’t help but to dramatically role her eyes at his answer- well that was ridiculous. She was giving him food, a shelter for the night and even treated his wounds- yet, asking his name is too much information? This thought made her cross her arms over her chest, leaving her a bit uncomfortable due to the gun strap being in the way.
“Oh yes, because I totally work for the men who were trying to kill you.” Her voice was quiet and in a mocking tone, yet it wasn’t hostile. “If you don’t be careful, you might get stuck in some of the bear traps I’ve hidden around here.” She was kidding once again, her voice in its obvious sarcastic tone that meant no harm. With that, Anna dropped the subject- or more like it, when he spoke, she completely forgot about her little comedic rant about knowing his name.
“ why don’t you take a picture it’ll last longer”

Anna could feel her cheeks slightly heat up before she stood straight and turned around, huffing out a breath as if she just lost a bickering match. “I wasn’t staring-” She began, turning towards him. “A-And even if I was, could you blame me? You suddenly showed up out of nowhere, freaking out my dog and all bloody in the middle of the night and you won’t even tell me your name.” She threw her hands up and gently hit her thighs as she walked closer to him, sitting across him, the bar separating them. With a sigh, she rested her head in her palms; she tried to avoid staring at him- she really did, but for some odd reason, her eyes just kept sweeping towards him. Perhaps it was the mysterious air that filled him, or the thrill that he was a ‘lone stranger in the middle of the night’ type of dude; maybe it was just because she was overly curious- or the fact that he wasn’t bad to stare at in the beginning.

Annoyed with herself for continuing to stare, she leaned back in the chair and looked up at the pale ceiling. “Anyways, you’ll sleep out here on the couch. I’ll also stay here and make sure you don’t chop me up and wear my dog’s skin to a birthday party.” She took a small peek at him through her lashes, waiting for his reaction.

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:44 am

Tristan looked at Anna tirelessly it seemed like she wasn't taking him seriously, she was being sarcastic but with traces of truth hidden in the words. She said about bear traps around her house, bear traps were never something to joke, in his wolf form they weren't that bad but in human form bear traps were close to murder.

She then moved closer to him ever so slightly sitting opposite she then explained the reason for staring.
“I wasn’t staring. A-And even if I was, could you blame me? You suddenly showed up out of nowhere, freaking out my dog and all bloody in the middle of the night and you won’t even tell me your name.”

Tristan sighed softly and spoke " well you can call me T.B if you like I'll tell you my real name when I leave tomorow, but you mustn't tell anyone. I don't want anymore trouble from people " he explained.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:03 pm

You mean like Tuberculosis? That thought instantly made her shake with a fit of giggles. Anna tried to control herself by biting her tongue, but it seemed to be an unfruitful way to do so. To finally control herself, Anna waved her hand in the air, breathing in at the same time, trying to stop herself. Once she did, she leaned forward, casting a sigh of contempt before smiling slyly at him.
“Yeah, you know
” She said, once again jokingly. “Funny story, you see my dad, he’s a
” Her voice trailing off a bit, trying to find the correct terms, “he’s a special duty officer. He works on er - unusual psychological cases that involve runaway victims.” She gave him a mischievous grin. “He told me to watch out for anyone who had the initials of T.B.” She gave him curious glance over before continuing. “He said that the man he was searching for was responsible for countless murders; one including an important person. He gave me a description of this criminal- you know, as a father’s concern.” She gave him another smile, dancing her fingers innocently along the countertop of the bar.

She stood up, collecting his plate before putting them in the sink. “He told me to be wary of strangers. A man,” Anna began, running the water on hot. “A young one at that with dark hair and light eyes- he would be taller than me and a lot stronger than I ever would be.” She soaped up a sponge and cleaned the plate, before putting it on the drying rack. Anna turned towards him before looking at him in a smug way before walking over towards him, adjusting her gun so she can hold it in her hands. “Just wanted to warn you, since you seem to be reluctant to stay hidden from everyone. By noon tomorrow, I plan to go to town for work and the area will be swarming with people looking for a murderer.”
With that, Anna turned on her heels and walked down the long stretch of hallway, passing a single bathroom and a large room, coming to two doors- one leading to the basement and the other the linens closet. She opened the closet door, pulling out a heavy, wool blanket and a light, silk sheet. “The bathroom is the first door on the right. I ask you to stay out of any other room- unless you want to get shot.”

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:06 am

Tristan eyes narrowed as Anna began to tell a story about her father working for the police, she then listed his physical qualities, of course she never knew how strong he actually was he. Could snap her gun with ease and kill her with one punch. He growled softly making it sound like he was clearing his throat.

Standing up suddenly his muscles tensed " I would choose very carefully the path you wish to take, I can tell you are lying, your pupils are dialeted, you paused at the wrong points in your little story, and your breathing quicker than you were previously" Tristan said walking around the counter approaching her slowly his fists clenched.

" now I don't like guns I never have but I know how they work, I can snap that gun in half faster than you can say " Annie get your gun"" he glared at her for a moment and walked off to the bathroom to clear the blood and muck off his body.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:48 am

When Anna turned, he was making his way from the kitchen towards her, which instantly made her heart stop beating- or more like racing. She held the blankets up to her chest, holding them so they’d block her eyes and nose while her eyes peaked up above as he spoke.
" I would choose very carefully the path you wish to take, I can tell you are lying, your pupils are dialeted, you paused at the wrong points in your little story, and your breathing quicker than you were previously.” Anna bit her lip, taking a step back as he began to walk near her, closing their distance.

" now I don't like guns I never have but I know how they work, I can snap that gun in half faster than you can say " Annie get your gun""
With that, the excitement died down instantly as he spun on his heels and went to the bathroom. Anna finally let out a breath. One thing that was different about Anna was she loved when her heart beat fast, and boy was it going at a rapid pace; what was supposed to be fear for any other human, Anna was thrilled. She had a smile on her face as she bit her lip even harder, walking past the bathroom.
“I wouldn’t be so rude to a person who’d help you!” She yelled through the door before placing the blankets on the couch, looking at Brutus who still seemed tense, but was slowly relaxing.

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:36 am

Tristan stepped into the shower, turning on the hot water he winced as the water stung his wounds and his muscles.The bullet would was still there but it had healed quickly it would be good as new in a hour or two. The water washed away weeks of dirt that gave him a rugged appearance, scrubbing his hair repeatedly his fingernail elongated into a claw and he chopped away the long scraggly parts of his hair. Building up a lather of soap he rubbed it on his chin scrapping away the unwanted stubble from his chin, soap was so much better than scrapping away with a blade or a claw.

" I wouldn't be so rude to a person who'd help you"

Tristan sighed and shook the water droplets from his hair and pulled on his trousers, still not bothering to pull on a shirt. He knew she was trying to push his buttons or just cause trouble. Yanking the door open he stepped forward growling this time not caring to hide it. " Look..." He began stepping closer to her " you didn't have to help me, you could have left me hell you could have even put me out of my misery. I would have broken into your house and killed you and I wouldn't have cared"

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:57 pm

“Look
” She turned towards him, watching him as he stepped closer and matching his pace by stepping back. “you didn’t have to help me, you could have left me hell you could have even put me out of my misery. I would have broken into your house and killed you and I wouldn’t have cared”
The word themselves wasn’t what made Anna become serious- it was the fact that he growled, a growl that sounded more wolf like than human. She looked at him, her eyes going over him before her mouth parted, about ready to retort and telling him to get out before the smell of gas and burning wood wavered through the air and Brutus shot up and snarling at the air.

Suddenly, the back of the house let out a long steaming nose before an explosion-like noise sounded from the basement and the entire back of the house was engulf with flames. “Shit, what the hell?!” Anna stepped away from him and neared the kitchen before the flames and smoke got too hot, causing her to back away instantly. Anna pulled on her muck boots before running towards the kitchen, turning on the sinks, though it wasn’t any use when flames got towards the kitchen. Anna crawled over the counter top and opening the front door, Brutus charging out as Anna took out her phone.
When she started to dial 911, a hand closed her phone, causing her to still as she stared into the eyes of Mark, her father’s best friend and one of the higher ups in the ‘hunting’ society. He simply smiled, his eyes looking past her. Anna hated him and with a strong passion; the man was one of the few reasons she decided to life in this house away from her father.

“Hello Anna.” His eyes never met hers but stared inside the house, waiting for the man inside to come out. Anna pushed him aside, obviously angry.
“What the hell? You’re blowing up my freaking house?!” She snarled, pushing him again, causing Brutus to bark. “That was my mother’s, you asshole!” Another push before he grabbed her wrists and shoved her aside, walking near the entrance and holding up his gun.
“You might as well come out now, you mutt!” He yelled, smiling, though, before he could do anything, Anna held up her gun and aimed it for him. It could be so easy- just shooting him, but then what? What would she do? She’d be considered a murderer and her father would send her away or put her on house arrest. Instead, Anna lowered her gun, her face lit by the glow of the house being slowly engulfed by the flames, that’s when she did it.

Anna’s fingers pressed against the trigger, sending the bullet into Mark’s knee and casting him down. She stood there, almost as if she was waiting for the man to come out of the house, her eyes boring towards him.

(hey, if you don't like it, then please tell me. I thought the story could use a little action in it. So just tell me and I'll edit it if it bothers you or displeases you. ^^)

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!