Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Caught in a Nightmare

Caught in a Nightmare

a part of “Caught in a Nightmare”, a fictional universe by Lyysa.

What did you do before you put out the light? Whatever it was it's long gone and now is the time to fight for your life because things lurks in the dark you know, just waiting for their chances to have their fun. And to put it simply, you are that fun.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Caught in a Nightmare”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Caught in a Nightmare

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:50 pm

Yeah, sorry about the confusion, though it's technically an injury, just one that hasn't healed properly over the years :X

Do you want for me to rewrite my post, or keep as is?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:12 pm

Neh let it be. Hana is pretty much almost blind anyways. Plus, it's actually kinda amusing heh. It's unusual to have two characters in one roleplay with a sorta disability while it is not required.

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:56 pm

Well at the moment I am locked and can't do anything.
Look alive, Sunshine.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:17 pm

Finally posted, hopefully everything is ship-shape with my introduction and I was not stepping on any toes.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lizelda on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:44 am

Alligot, if you have two characters, use them. There's only two dead people at the moment and we need Leon to help move the story forward and give us something to write. So stop concentrating only on the girl. She's nice and all but it doesn't get us far.

Lizelda
Member for 10 years
Author Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:48 am

Tomorrow I am going away for a week, I don't know if I gonna be able to post. The cabin I am going to don't have any wifi so my only chance to be able to post is if my phone can connect to the world. If I can I am going to use my phones internet to post but I can't guarantee that it will work.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:01 am

Okay Lyysa, I don't think it will be much of a deal. I will probably post with Clown-ish once you're back ^-^

@ Lizelda
I think Alligot's doing good with the girl. Someone has to answer after all. Plus, considering we do have a rather fast pace, having two characters can be much work. What I am saying is basically don't be so strict, we're just getting started after all ^-^

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lizelda on Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:44 am

I'll also be gone at the same time as Lyysa

@Quelle
I'm not implying that she's not doing a good job. What I mean is just that it feels like she's only concentrating on the girl and Hana and kinda ignoring the others. I know that it's hard to have two characters but I'd prefer that she used both of them equally. Maybe it gets better as we get into everything but it's better to let people know about stuff like this so they can keep it in mind.

Lizelda
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:39 am

@Lizelda
Yeah, I do see what you mean. I was going to post with Leon after a few more people posted, because the next thing he does is probably going to be along the lines of drastic and dangerous. Seeing as Bloody Mary could probably kill all three with impunity, he's going to do his best to keep that from happening.

And sorry, I'm not trying to make it seem like I'm ignoring anyone. I'll do better from now on on incorporating all characters, and trying not to concentrate on just a few.

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lizelda on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:24 am

@Alligot
Good that you understand! :) I don't blame you for planning and waiting for the right moment, not at all, it's just that it seemed like... Something... I had something I thought I'd say but forgot but my point is that I'm glad that you see my point.

Lizelda
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:47 am

And now I am back, sooner than expected because of some circumstances. And sadly I didn't have any contact with the outer world on that island so I couldn't post even if I wanted to. But I am going to start on a reply right after SilverInk has posted.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:12 am

Welcome back ^^
I think everyone's currently waiting on SilverInk >< If they don't post by tomorrow, I'll go ahead and get my Nightmare into the action =)

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:32 am

Thank you ^^
And that sounds good. I don't really know how Rose should act when I don't know if Bloody Mary falls for it or not. So my post right now would probably end up in a big mess.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:14 pm

No messages from SilverInk? x-x
My post has to wait unfortunately, I am pretty busy and probably gonna be offline tomorrow. But! I'll have a post up on wednesday so bear with me until then ^^"

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:51 pm

Well if SilverInk hasn't posted on... friday I will decide how Bloody Mary will react because not telling anyone that you are going to disappear is not tolerated, it's against the rules.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:55 am

Yeah, it's too bad that they don't seem to come back =/
Anyways I posted. Do tell if there's anything unclear, I wrote it while I am pretty tired so there'll be some errors I suppose. x-x

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miranae on Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:43 am

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had recently reserved the spare spots; Human Female 2, Dead Female 2 or the Nightmare Male 2? (I'll only be taking one role) I've noticed that a lot of people were reserving and I just wanted to make sure which ones were free first~ :)

Miranae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:36 am

Well if you think you can follow the rules I can tell you that all of those spots are open but I would recommend you to pick the Dead or the Nightmare because it would be difficult for you to come in as a Human when the story has already begun.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:40 pm

If I've made any mistakes, don't hesitate to correct me. This was written with a rage-induced stupor from losing my original, perfect post earlier today. And as such, it's not as pretty as what I've written earlier today, nor is it as long.

Alligot
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lizelda on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:07 pm

Where did all the people go?

Lizelda
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!