Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I am Different

I am Different

a part of “I am Different”, a fictional universe by Haas33.

People have suspected the government was hiding something for as long as anyone can remember. Nobody excepted how big of a secret this is. And they aren't going to stop.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I am Different”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: I am Different

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:14 pm

TenThousandLies welcome! On the title page of this role-play you will see a white and blue box with a lot of weird coding and stuff in it. This is your character skeleton. Click select all, and then copy. Then go to the bottom and click "Add new character" Then paste int he description box. You can see in the skeleton I gave you where to put certain information like pictures or names and info. You can use pictures from the internet or gifs if you know how to do that. Then once you are done, Click submit character (but be sure to add your name and character picture before doing so) However, if this is your first role-play on this sight, then you might not want to join. I'm not going to stop you though and I'll only turn you away if you ignore any of the rules to this role-play.
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:24 pm

Oh and yeah no problem Shiki29! no problem.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TenThousandLies on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:20 pm

I submitted my profile, hope everything's okay with it. I couldn't resize an icon to 100x100 because I'm on my mobile so sorry for that.

TenThousandLies
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TenThousandLies on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:27 am

Also just realized I submitted my character's age as 17 but all this male ages are taken, so his age could very well be switched to eighteen.

TenThousandLies
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:38 am

Sorry Sorry! Was out at work all day X_X

Shall get my sheet up then.
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:30 am

Hi all :) Looking forward to roleplaying with you guys XD

Just a quick questions regarding the actual facility- what is it actually like? Is it reasonably 'humane', as in more of a doctors surgery but wrong in terms of no freedom and testing is painful.

Or is it more dungeon like with consistent cruel punishments, torture and subjects seen as subhuman/animals?

Or a combinations between the two?

Either that or I'm on the wrong track altogether ^_^ I don't mind either way, but was curious and that way I can start playing with some ideas for my first post.

Thanks all, can't wait to start!
Shané

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LonelyGhost on Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:29 am

Either way, I think the endgame is probably escape.
"So pick your path, pick your pill, pick your poison man.
Pick your passion pick your casket 'cause it's all the same" Betrayal by Boondox

LonelyGhost
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:16 pm

I apologize I guess I never did describe the inside of the facility. I was picturing kind of like a dungeon in disguise I guess. On the outside it looks all military and science. On the inside everything is bright: white walls, white floor, flour secant lights and the slight scent of rubbing alcohol. THe whole place screams 'science' and doesn't necessarily seem all that bad. The cells for each mutant are specially made for their abilities. The standard cell, however, has three white walls and one thick shatter-proof glass that slides open with a keypad lock. The glass is unbreakable. The living conditions aren't awful, but the experiments are merciless and the guards despise the mutants. So even though the place doesn't appear all that bad, the mutants themselves are treated like trash, constantly tested on without break and without a care for the mutant's personal safety. Training programs for the 'useful' mutants are put in place and given special treatment but all the others are experiment on. Even the ones in training receive multiple experiments but the living quarters for either never change.

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:22 pm

Slealthpanther your character is looking great! I'll approve your character just finish whenever and if you have any questions feel free to ask

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:30 pm

TenThousandLies yeah 18 would be best.

I'm going to go ahead and start and introductory post sort of. Everyone can post once until I post again I want to give a couple people more time to get there characters in.

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:33 pm

K awesome :) Just wanted to make sure so I didn't Godmod how it was. Just another quick question- are there any furnishings in the rooms and can they wear their own clothes?

Oh and are you going to roleplay guards etc or do we also get to do so?

Haha sorry for the multitude of q's :3

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TenThousandLies on Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:14 pm

Okay, I updated it to eighteen. Hope to hear back soon.

TenThousandLies
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:30 pm

Question on the first post is everyone being called into training?
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:41 am

Oh wow, thank you Haas! Sorry again for any delays, I work weird shifts and I'm in Hawaii so the timing may be funny. Off to finish her now!

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:44 am

Had to resubmit my character cause I ended up changing the name and practically everything about the character so sorry for the inconvenience.

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TenThousandLies on Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:29 pm

Also I was able to resize an image and use it as an icon for the profile I submitted

TenThousandLies
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:49 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! It burns! A post with no spaces between paragraph! IT BUUUUUUURNS!

Not usually go all Grammar Nazi, but its REALLY hard to read... >.>
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:27 am

Haha. Sorry squishy :)
Copied it from a document so it didn't keep the format :/ Will have to wait til I get home so I can use my laptop to fix it :3

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:29 am

Sorry if my intro post is a bit lackluster. It's midnight here. I will tweak it tommorow if you think it looks too shabby.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:40 am

Hey, just thought I should give a heads up that I probably won't be able to make a post this weekend. I'm gonna be at a convention~ I'll still do my best to post if I can, but I just thought I should let you know just in case.
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!