Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hola! It's Summertime!

Hola! It's Summertime!

a part of “Hola! It's Summertime!”, a fictional universe by chanelindistress.

What would you do if you were on board a ship designated for Cancun? Would you allow the drama of a group of young adults ruin your summer? Or would you bring your own and hold on for the ride?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hola! It's Summertime!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hola! It's Summertime!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:42 pm

So, guys! Thanks for taking a look and your interest in this roleplay. Here we have the dreaded character sheet. If there is a person out here that loves making these, much power to you! You don't have to use these, but you don't need the information that it holds. Be as creative as you want!!

Code: Select all
[center][img][url=fontmeme.com or 1001fonts.com]CHARACTER NAME[/url][/img]
[img]gif or image[/img]
[font=times new roman][size=110][I]"Meaningful quote that really speaks to your character."[/I][/size][/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[left][img]gif or image[/img]
[img]gif or image[/img][/left]
[center][font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Name[/color]}[/size][/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Nicknames[/color]}[/size][/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Birth Date[/color]}[/size][/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Age[/color]}[/size][/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Sexuality[/color]}[/size][/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Face Claim[/color]}[/size][/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]gif or image[/img]
[img]gif or image[/img][/right]
[center][font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Height[/color]}[/size][/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Build[/color]}[/size][/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Skin Color[/color]}[/size][/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Hair[/color]}[/size][/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Eye Color[/color]}[/size][/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Scars/Tattoos/Piercings[/color]}[/size][/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]gif or image[/img][/center]
[center][font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Personality[/color]}
Add at least four traits to describe your character[/size]
I need to know who your character is. No Mary or Gary Sues. Be inventive, but keep them human. No one is perfect. I require at least two paragraphs, but be as in depth as possible.[/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[left][img]gif or image[/img]
[img]gif or image[/img]
[img]gif or image[/img]
[img]gif or image[/img][/left]
[center][font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Quirks/Habits/Oddities[/color]}[/size]
What makes them tick? What are those small things that your character does? At least three.[/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Hobbies[/color]}[/size]
What does your character like to do on a regular? At least three[/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Fears[/color]}[/size]
What does your character fear the most? At least three.[/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Secrets[/color]}[/size]
Is your character hiding something? At least two.[/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Likes & Dislikes[/color]}[/size][/center]
[left][color=green]▲[/color]
[color=green]▲[/color]
[color=green]▲[/color]
[color=green]▲[/color]
[color=green]▲[/color]
[color=green]▲[/color]
[color=green]▲[/color]
[color=green]▲[/color]
[color=green]▲[/color]
[color=green]▲[/color][/left][right][color=red]▼[/color]
[color=red]▼[/color]
[color=red]▼[/color]
[color=red]▼[/color]
[color=red]▼[/color]
[color=red]▼[/color]
[color=red]▼[/color]
[color=red]▼[/color]
[color=red]▼[/color]
[color=red]▼[/color][/right]
[/font][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]gif or image[/img]
[img]gif or image[/img]
[img]gif or image[/img]
[img]gif or image[/img][/right]
[center][font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Place of Origin[/color]}[/size]
Where is your character from?[/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Family & People of Importance[/color]}[/size]
List immediate family and anyone of immediate importance to your character[/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]History[/color]}[/size]
Again, just like with the personality section, I want you to be as in depth about this as possible. This history - this background  - shaped your character into the person they are today. What happened? What lifestyle did they come from? Be creative, but don't give me the overused story of someone having this tragic life. It gets old and I think we can come up with something new.[/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Theme Song[/color]}[/size]
lyrics[/font][/center]
Last edited by chanelindistress on Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Hola! It's Summertime!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:50 pm

May I reserve The Rich Girl, FC: Emma Stone? Mint chocolate cui

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:12 pm

May I reserve the second to last FC on The Newcomers? (it says Jeremy Ivine but the FC is Grace Phipps?) I will create a W.I.P tomorrow and possibly have a full, completed profile submitted when I get come from college. Thanks!

PW: Mint choc-chip!
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:52 pm

May I reserve the lifeguard please?

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No Vacancy Motel on Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:05 pm

May I reserve the DJ?

And I'm not sure if this counts but Cotton Candy Dippin' Dots are like my kryptonite.

Edit: was also thinking about making a second male character but idk yet...
~ Dont Forget To Dream ~

No Vacancy Motel

No Vacancy Motel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:18 pm

Dang, I forgot the password. Sorry. My favorite ice cream flavor has to be Cookie Dough.

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Yes to all and I will edit the page when I get close to a computer. I will also add a character sheet

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:27 am

May I reserve FC bae suzy, I really like the flavour cookie dough these days!
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No Vacancy Motel on Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Im confused lol, there are two of these threads floating around?

And my character will be finished soon.

No Vacancy Motel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:55 am

Hey Girly!! Haha.

I know it's been awhile but may reserve the role of the leader, please?

My favorite ice cream is Cookies 'n' Cream.
Last edited by Dumisa on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:52 am

may I reserve Leighton Meester. Working on her character sheet now.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:28 am

All are being reserved :D

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:02 pm

I believe Katelyn is finished! Just let me know if anything needs tweaking. :D

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/hola-its-summertime/characters/katelyn-michelle-stephenson

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby insouciance on Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:51 pm

May I reserve Jeremy Irvine please?
My favourite flavour of ice cream is probably vanilla [sorry for being boring c;].

insouciance
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:32 pm

Yes yes, you may

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:34 pm

is it just me or is there two of these RP? or am I seeing double? somethings going on here and it''s confusing?

yeah, I was right, there is two of the same RP o.O So what's going on? Which is the main one?

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:46 pm

Bleh, I've been teying to make a character sheet for like 5 hours bt I have little to no motivation I'm gonna have to gie up my reservation on Grace Phipps, sorry!

Squeekey
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:51 am

There are two. The last one came at a horrible time and I went through a loss of technology, so it's supposed to be dead

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:05 pm

@Girl2fine2, I submitted my character already, a few days ago actually. I just wanted to know if you got it.

toajojo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:06 pm

Yeah, I didn't accept already? I thought I did, I just haven't gotten around to updating the main page. Sorry.

EDIT. Now I know why, you haven't finished your history section. Please get to that.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!