Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The World Ends With You: Another Day

The World Ends With You: Another Day

a part of “The World Ends With You: Another Day”, a fictional universe by C O S M I C.

It seems that the reapers are up to it again. After the events of the previous Reaper's Game, it seems that it is yet again time for another. With new reapers and players; and not to mention Composer, who knows what is in store for the youth of Shibuya.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The World Ends With You: Another Day”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The World Ends With You: Another Day

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:05 pm

ALRIGHT EVERYONE. It is official 8pm. It is time to open the gates! Now, how the rp will begin is that all of you will have just partnered with your partners. Reaper officers are observing you from beyond our vision. When Famished is ready, he will present us with text messsges with our first mission. Lets get moving! *cuts the rope*
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:55 pm

Alright, so I assume the GM knows about the game that they're playing?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:09 pm

FamishedPants wrote:Alright, so I assume the GM knows about the game that they're playing?

Ah i forgot to mention it. Yes. All reaper officers know that the composer is a player in the game but they do not know which of the players is her. (Because they have only seen the composer in their "true form" Aka an angelic glowing body.) However the conductor is aware that Kaya is the composer.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:40 pm

So, I'd be assuming that my reaper is a harrier then?

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:49 pm

moahi wrote:So, I'd be assuming that my reaper is a harrier then?

Correct *pats your head*

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:47 pm

Should I wait until the missions are sent out before actually making a post or should I just go ahead and do it?

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:52 pm

Everyone is free to post now and do what you wish. Get to you know partners, eat some ramen whatever. But when the gm announces the mission, we go straight to it.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EggsAndHam on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:54 pm

I'm having some issues with my laptop at the moment, so I'm stuck on mobile and it's hard to check up on whats going on. Hopefully it'll be fixed tomorrow!

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know. If I seem kinda absent, in still here! It's just a pain to get things don't on my phone
>:(

EggsAndHam
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:51 am

EggsAndHam wrote:I'm having some issues with my laptop at the moment, so I'm stuck on mobile and it's hard to check up on whats going on. Hopefully it'll be fixed tomorrow!

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know. If I seem kinda absent, in still here! It's just a pain to get things don't on my phone
>:(

Nooo problem skippy

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:53 am

I will let everybody post once before I make my own, so have at it!

C:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:42 am

I almost forgot to ask, but do reapers die if they defeat her?

I am officially finished with both posts. Sorry if you really wanted her to patrol it, but oh well.
Anyway Faminshed, lets fight~

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:15 am

Oh damn, that did not take long at all. Hmm, I guess I might just go ahead and post after finishing up my personality.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:47 am

moahi wrote:I almost forgot to ask, but do reapers die if they defeat her?

I am officially finished with both posts. Sorry if you really wanted her to patrol it, but oh well.
Anyway Faminshed, lets fight~

Hm. Well it would be rude to just kill off a character after a certain amount of days. So, I had a little plan in mind that would keep the reaper officers alive. I even had a plan in mind for the last day. *pats your head* The composer has quite a few tricks in store.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby satowb on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:49 pm

Honestly I'm just waiting for my partner to post first

satowb
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:17 pm

Hm Question!
How does the conductor look after the action? Cameras everywhere or what? :O
ImageImage

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:19 pm

The conductor is currently the composer. You can see EVERYTHING. Even your reapers give you intell about what's going on

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:29 pm

@Everyone
Ahh sorry I haven't posted yet guys. The last couple of days have been unexpectedly busy for me so I haven't even had the chance to work on my character. I have her personality and reason for winning finished not, so all I gotta do is write up her history and I'll be posting tonight!

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:16 pm

Oh so just through his eyes? Interesting
Okay Okay im going to try to get into the original game/anime so I could play this rp better XD

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:10 am

My character is all finished! I'll have a post up shortly :)

@Check Mate
I'm pretty interested in the game myself too. All thanks to this roleplay lol.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:16 am

*sniffs* I feel as though now all of you will play it * w *

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!