Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Cost Of Paradise

The Cost Of Paradise

a part of “The Cost Of Paradise”, a fictional universe by Ersatz Creed.

With the arrival of a Pagan Priestess and a few of the followers she takes on pilgrimage never returning, the King and the Praetor have grown suspicious. They both have hired their own people to investigate what exactly is at this shrine.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cost Of Paradise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Cost Of Paradise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:22 am

no objections XD

honestly, I'd just prefer an RP where we can just tkae any OC we have and put them in a bar XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aethus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:27 am

*As he pulls off his mask, I stick my tongue out in disgust. His eyes are sewn shut with drops of old blood indicating he has torn out his eyes. His ears also lack ear drums, though he has a curious pointed end to his ear like an elf. Though his mouth is normal, there is an old mark near his throat, indicating removed vocal cords.*

"Was that what you were expecting," Oberon said, as you now realize, INTO YOUR MIND

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aethus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:31 am

Wait what?!?!

You mean hes been talking to Haru with his mind?!

*Haru gasps and takes a small step back*
Come Away With Me...Let me show you what I can see

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:36 am

Psychic and all that XD

Oberon nods, "Forgive me, if my appearance frightens you . . ."

Aethus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:39 am

"What happened to you?" she whispers, gently touching the lips and nose.*

Not going to lie....that's horrific. So...what's the point of this?

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:41 am

"Tis a contract, an oath to see beyond what humanity gives us. We relinquish what control Flesh has over us and give ourselves to the 6th."

Aethus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:48 am

And....what about Haru! Aethus!

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:57 am

". . . she is wonderful?"

Aethus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:02 am

Not what I meant. If you devote yourself to the 6th or whatever... how cab one devote themselves to another as well? A human no less.

Wouldn't that make Haru an exile?

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:09 am

"The sixth . . . is known as the goddess of time. Of time, she values memories . . . and as any, love creates powerful memories that she likes to . . . know of. The goddess is a strange being, not petty as those christian gods, but more . . . deity like. She doesn't need absolute blind faith only loyalty."

Aethus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:13 am

"But wouldn't that make me an outcast? Being human?"

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:24 am

". . . how could you be cast out from something you were never in . . . you are not Tyralin"

Aethus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:26 am

"But... *blush* what if a Tyralin takes a human as their...significant other?"

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:32 am

". . . then she is the Tyralin's significant other? I don't know what you have perceived, being human is nothing to the goddess if you are in line with one of her own."

Aethus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:35 am

So only you hate humans? Not the others?

So a Tyralin can take a human as a significant other and the other Tyralins accept that?

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:43 am

"Our goddess does not devaluate humans . . . I do. I cannot speak for the entirety of my people . . . there are many of us and I have lived a certain path that puts other Tyralins on pedestals . . . though Haru has changed my opinions."

Aethus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:45 am

She's a little angel....to bad she's part of the new religion...huh? *giggles*

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:50 am

what ever happens, i think he'll be with her for a long time

". . . yes . . ." *sneaks in a non-canon smooch*

Aethus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:53 am

*Haru blush*

We'll see. I has plans *evil laughter*

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:55 am

so do i

MUHAHAHHAAHHA

let the games begin

Aethus
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!