Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Cost Of Paradise

The Cost Of Paradise

a part of “The Cost Of Paradise”, a fictional universe by Ersatz Creed.

With the arrival of a Pagan Priestess and a few of the followers she takes on pilgrimage never returning, the King and the Praetor have grown suspicious. They both have hired their own people to investigate what exactly is at this shrine.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cost Of Paradise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Cost Of Paradise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:56 pm

Well captain I was not sure about how he acted In front of someone like the lion, he is an npc which i have seen very little of and needed to make a post, so i tried going off of what I had without giving to much depth to him and keep to post mainly to the lion and his thoughts about what was going on around him. so i hope i did not do anything to wrong just wanted to make some progression without causing any problems.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:26 pm

*pokes people*
Come Away With Me...Let me show you what I can see

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:30 pm

Nah, it's all cool, bredduh. Made the dude an NPC so he's fair game. Just trying to keep his actions and at least half of his dialogue consistent with his personality and background.
Yyyyyeeeaaaaaah right, snake!

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:34 pm

Hmm...I'm going to wait for Nobel and for Aethus to post.

*nods* yep.

In the meantime *grabs a bag of popcorn and curls up on couch*

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:37 pm

Hence why I posted a brief personality and history for each of the NPCS I added.
Looking at Julius I cleaned my tears and confessed. "I too ignored the soothsayer...and I too was stabbed by some one I loved."

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:44 pm

Man, the more I look at the picture of that Gerald Resbe character, the more I think of Riley. He looks REALLY close to how I pictured Riley's face. Just give him a scar and connect his facial hair into a goatee and you get how I pictured the guy in my head!

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:15 pm

I need someone willing to take a sneak peak at my next post and lemme know if it's too....over the top/detailed.

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:48 pm

Um yes, how about me?

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:21 am

Good morning! *leaves behind bananas*

Banana nut muffins.

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:23 pm

Ello boy and girls and trolls, i should have a post up by some time today

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:30 pm

Mmm good! *giggle*

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:55 pm

Ugh, that moment when you have two computers. One is crippled with a virus, the other considerably and thoroughly screwed by one. >.<

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:58 pm

Haha. I feel you there. Though...the one I have now is virus free

-edit-
0.0 The RP and the OCC is really quiet this week.

*pokes sleeping people*

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:09 pm

quiet on the western front XD

Aethus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:48 pm

Aethus! *tackle hugs*

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:59 pm

"GAH!" TEH HUGS HURTS

Aethus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:30 pm

Nibbles! dont be so rough with your brother, you know he has a frail body!

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:45 pm

O.O

Whoops.....*scrambles back under couch*

Maybe he should drink more milk *nods and leaps up to cuddle Nobel*

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:00 pm

*Nibbles feels something fuzzy while under the couch*
Have you come to hide from social interaction too?
*Nibbles leaves*
...Guess not.
*Curls back up into ball beneath blanket*

Guyyyyys! I leeeeave Moonnndaaay! ;-;

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:04 pm

*cuddles up to Captain*

Why are you under the GM couch? 0.0

And on another note.....noooooo!!!!! What does that mean?

-edit-
Creed an I have decided that each Week will equal a day. Any longer and we won't ever leave to go on the journey.

Please comment on this.

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!