Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Call of the Kingdom

Call of the Kingdom

a part of “Call of the Kingdom”, a fictional universe by KaitlinKetchum.

Life on the top isn't always easy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Call of the Kingdom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Call of the Kingdom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:16 pm

Just doing an interest check. Kind of. How many are still interested in this roleplay?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iCakez
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:52 pm

Me! I was actually thinking of making a second character. Oh! And by the way, If I made a character sheet for Adrianna would I have to do her separately or could I just keep using her in Jessamyn's posts? I didn't know if using her so much without her being added was allowed....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:10 pm

Oh! And why is Faolla the only country with a General?

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:36 am

@Lostsoulsbleed

You can just include her in Jessamyn's posts, if you want. If you're going to use her separately at some point; not in Jessamyn's company, then you can add her as a separate character. :)

And I don't know, to be honest. That'd be a question for KaitlinKetchum.

iCakez
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:53 pm

Hey does anyone know how we could get ahold of Fallout? I wanted to discuss something with him before I post and he hasn't been on for a while...

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallout Decree on Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:39 pm

Im not quite sure how to send PM's so you'd have to IM me when im on. I was on a trip, ill be on more often now.
"If they Run, their a VC. If they *Dont*, Their a Well Disciplined VC!"

Fallout Decree
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallout Decree on Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 pm

By the way, Soul, Lets go with your first idea, its much better.

Fallout Decree
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:37 am

Hey!

I've been hung up on business and Christmas stuff, but I should have a little more time now.

iCakez
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!