Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Where rivers collide

Where rivers collide

a part of “Where rivers collide”, a fictional universe by Layla.

Two warring kingdoms must form an alliance to defeat an old enemy. To liberate their homes, the six heirs must sacrifice their freedoms and marry their adversaries. [OPEN]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Where rivers collide”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Where rivers collide

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:32 am

Everyone, please. There is no need to fight when it is obvious that Aislin is the most eligible bachelor here. I'd drop my panties for that sexy beast in a heart- there they go.

@aaron
LoL?! You play LoL??

Zandyr's being so mean to our sweet, gentle flower... T.T Quick! Bacchus! Commence Operation Cobra!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:35 am

@Layla: Roll back that ego there, want me to start handing out the coins because we both know your humble nature is one of your best features.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:51 am

Ego? What ego? (O u O) I am merely expressing my everlasting appreciation for Aislin's masculine appeal. Many a woman have mourned her biological impediment. Damn XX chromosomes.

My best features, huh? That's a long list.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:05 am

Of course, Layla! Your legendary features are known throughout the land and every woman wishes to have even a paltry sum of your virtues...

The greatest skill a man can learn in this lifetime is when to bite his tongue....

Did I say that out loud?

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:19 am

I speak of Aislin, not myself. I am a small, helpless thing. Innocent and girly with fluttery fingers. You should give me your address and the keys to your home. Tell no one of this.

.....aaron wins.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏝᏋᎥᏗ on Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:43 am

Fragile but agile, Layla. Fragile but agile.

ᏝᏋᎥᏗ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:47 am

My best features refers to oneself not to their character, love.

That happened. Okay.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:05 am

Taunbon wrote:we both know your humble nature is one of your best features.

That was in response to the aforementioned.

Oh please, sweetheart. You know I adore you.

@ᏝᏋᎥᏗ
We, as the co-founders of FAWK a.k.a. Fragile but Agile Women Korporation (#DefyingEnglish #GrammarNazisBegone,) must now endeavour to liberate men from their own shortcomings. We will form a legion of aesthetically pleasing slaves who will do 200 push-ups every evening with us perched on their gluteus maximuses whilst drinking rose tea.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:16 am

Yes ._. is there something wrong with playing LoL besides the fact that I am playing LoL rather than studying for my non-GPA-affecting philosophy midterm on thursday?

And I will try but I might just follow after mine fiancee hahaha I think it would be funny to have Bacchus tease her a bit :)
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:22 am

Haha no, I was kidding. Aislin can fend for herself just fine ;) Zandyr's the one who should worry haha. Please do go after Sophia! Someone needs to warn that poor girl to hide her heart from Bach.

Oh! And nothing's wrong with LoL! I really want to play it, that's all. I almost did, but ended up in Dungeons and Dragons instead. Long story.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:08 pm

@Layla:

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:37 pm

@Taunbon

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏝᏋᎥᏗ on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm

@Layla || Sounds like a plan to me. Layla and Leia... co-founders of FAWK (Heh... I just found out that if you say it out loud it sounds like fu--). FAWK & Co. Sounds pretty snazzy to me. :) I will gladly accompany you in having that delicious rose tea while perched on men's backs... Just to punish them for labelling us as delicate things. Although... I've still never really gotten use to being a girl yet... So many complex things...

Anywho down in Whoville!~

I could really care no less if Bach or scary Zandyr comes to Elizabeth's aid... Although, you know, I'd probably make her mentally rape fall in love instantly with Bach if he did come. Bacchus beware.

ᏝᏋᎥᏗ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:12 pm

Leia:
You are wise to fear him for he is the beast that devours the souls of maidens.

Gaze upon him and tremble.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:02 pm

Everyone, there is a mistake in the intro! (Probably more than one lol. I'll check when I'm free, promise.) But Queen Elayne did not die of childbirth. Her ship was attacked by Xirali pirates on the way back with her newborn daughter. (Xiral doesn't really have oceans. They kinda deck out on Ezea's seas through the connecting rivers. They're humongous rivers.) This will get really important later on >.<

FAWK was kind of done intentionally... >.> Yeah, I know what you mean. It's weird being female. I find that you can really connect with your femininity once you name your breasts though. I've named mine Angel and Danger, left and right in that order. Seriously, you should take advantage of your girliness. Just smile a little and men will fall to your feet. I've never once had to pull my luggage from the conveyer belt and I fly a lot. Just moan a little. They love that.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:35 pm

*cough*

Sorry for not being able to type up posts as quick as you guys! Mine tend to come in 1-2 full day periods rather than in 12 hours or less :'( mine brain juices aren't good enough for that sort of productivity

not to mention I should be studying for my test tomorrow...
not to mention that I should be packing to move out on the day after tomorrow...

oh college life. Why do you have to be so tiring? Anyways, my post is half done and please don't molest Bacchus, ᏝᏋᎥᏗ ._. I'd be white as a sheet but he? He'd probably just laugh and waltz you and Elizabeth off to his bed only to spurn away from his side afterwards

Edit: SHIT. Forgot that this event was NOT at an Ezean palace! SCREW MY BAD MEMORY AND LAKSDFJ

sorry guys.

will be re-writing. uuuuasglkj I am an utter idiot

yup re-writing first post most definitely. Sorry about the bad bedsheets, Xirali castle servants! Bye-bye private greenhouse ;_;

Edit 2: Ehem- ᏝᏋᎥᏗ ...where did Elizabeth head off to? I don't want to god mod over your character so just asking :D

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏝᏋᎥᏗ on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:55 pm

@aaron || Hmm... Let's just say she ran off to a nearby little garden that she found. ^-^ That's how I was picturing it. Maybe improvise from there a bit... if ya want. And don't worry, Elizabeth won't do anything too bad to Bach. There might just be some heavy petting. But that's... defiantly not in the sexual way. OuO

@Layla || Hah. I would name my breasts if I had any. ._. They're virtually non-existent

But I will take your advice into consideration~

EDIT: @Bonbon || That gif~

ᏝᏋᎥᏗ
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:33 am

@Leia: If it helps, the garden within the White Palace is a rather large green house due to the natural climate of Xairai and the location of the White Palace within said nation making it extremely difficult to grow most planets without the outside assistance.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:27 am

ookei.

Pooped something up.

aarondalea
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏝᏋᎥᏗ on Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:02 am

@Bonbon || Yes, that helps greatly. :D That's where they shall be~ Thanks.

@aaron || Oh yes. We shall see some ElizabethxBacchus action here. >:3 I could totally post right now and they could get it on start talking... But I've told myself to wait for others to post first. Patience, Leia. Patience.

ᏝᏋᎥᏗ
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!