Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Where rivers collide

Where rivers collide

a part of “Where rivers collide”, a fictional universe by Layla.

Two warring kingdoms must form an alliance to defeat an old enemy. To liberate their homes, the six heirs must sacrifice their freedoms and marry their adversaries. [OPEN]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Where rivers collide”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Where rivers collide

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:31 pm

Hey, lovelies! I've been busy but I'll try to get a post up today or tomorrow!

Also ᏝᏋᎥᏗ, I doubt they're non-existent, but even if they were, they'd still be beautiful. You are not the sum of your breasts, honey pop.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏝᏋᎥᏗ on Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Aww, Layla. Thank you for the kind words. OuO Made my day.

And I shall be posting in the next few hours or so. Gotta go shop for groceries since family is coming over on Tuesday. Hopefully Sobeys isn't a gongshow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ᏝᏋᎥᏗ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:39 pm

Sorry for not getting a post up sooner! I just got off from first semester of college and I'm extremely exhausted so I'm trying to keep the amount of time I use my brain at a bare minimum :P

but I'll be able to post something up tomorrow. Sorry!
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:43 pm

@aaron
No worries, Aaron! Ah, college... Do you prefer that or high school?

@bon
Omg, your last post made me laugh. It was awesome. I'll get something up soon.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏝᏋᎥᏗ on Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:01 am

Hey, guys. ^^

So I have family flying down later today for Christmas and their staying a couple days after that so I may not be able to post for awhile since I try to refrain from electronics when visiting. I may be able to post one last post today... but I am currently waiting on Aaron buddy to post first (੭ ˘•ω•˘)੭ु⁾⁾ No pressure at all, though. I can wait a couple more days to post too since I'll have a lot of time after everyone leaves since I'm off another week. :D

So I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Enjoy time with family and friends and have fun! ^-^ I'll talk to everyone again after Christmas time~

Bless y'all peoples! (o゚▽゚)o

ᏝᏋᎥᏗ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:43 pm

Well it seems we are getting the family together this Christmas.. great. Thirty six people trying to fit into my house.. I feel the pain of my carpet, curtains and dishes..

Someone send me twenty gallons of disinfectant, 11 of that number is going to be kids.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:36 pm

Kids?!?!? Did someone say KIDS? Oh, my goodness, 11 little cheeseballs just waiting to be loved! Disinfectant is unnecessary; they'll just remake whatever mess you clean anyway. But oh they're so very cute. Should you tire of them, do feel free to send them over through courier mail.

Merry Christmas, lovelies! And here, evidence that children are angelic beings come to deliver us from evil*

*Terms and conditions apply

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:06 am

As of now I am ready to post for my intro, however every time I press submit the site logs me out and requires a log in. This has happened without end for most of the night, so I will try again tomorrow morning.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:42 pm

From what the other mods tell me is that the log outs are caused by a bad cookie in your data cache. Clearing out everything from your browser history can possibly fix plenty of the issues.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:27 am

Thanks for letting us know, Oborosen! Everyone's busy with Christmas season so I won't rush anyone to post. Glad to have you on board, though! :)

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:52 pm

Most of us are getting drawn into some rather hectic things for Christmas and new years. I am actually enjoying this little vacation.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:01 pm

Anyone having trouble posting again?
I have tried to post yesterday and today on this and a few other of my RPs. But I either get logged off, or I get the bad gateway message. I couldn't even log in this morning, had to wait about 4 hours.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellipsis of Gothique on Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:26 pm

Hi Oborosen! Yes, I did have trouble in trying to put up my post yesterday, but after a few attempts, I managed to get it up. May the spirits of the site be kind, and help you get your post on the page! Anyway, hope everything has been well at your side of the world~ :3

Ellipsis of Gothique
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:28 pm

Not really well over here, its still colder then a frost giants tit outside.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellipsis of Gothique on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:11 pm

Aw man...but hang in there, Oborosen!

Ellipsis of Gothique
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:28 am

Geez, that sounds painful, Oborosen! I'm so sorry Lucius has been left out of the loop, by the way. I'll message you after I post so we can discuss how to slot him into all the chaos.

EDIT: Hey everyone, I'm sorry but something came up and I'm losing my mind. I won't be posting or messaging (at least not today). Sorry for the trouble!

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:35 am

I am terribly sorry for the extremely rushed post. I'll be in Hong Kong tomorrow through to Tuesday next week so I wanted to post before then. Not much for Aislin to do except wait for Zandyr and Ildant to catch up, anyhow.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:07 pm

Sorry for the delay, I have been rather sick and feeling like I am going to puke out a liver isn't the best mindset to be in for writing. I feel better, so I shall get a post up tonight.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:45 am

Imagine my surprise when I log on this morning and activity log to see that the Rp had gotten some attention after all this time. I am willing to help start it back up if you are as well?
The prospect of this story was a very good driving point for me, but when I noticed the drop off on activity I was worried I may have gone the way of many other Rps in the past.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:33 pm

Oborosen!!!! I'm glad to see you around. You're very welcome to continue on this turtle paced journey with us, but fair warning, it might take years for us to finish this RP haha. We decided we would try to continue this regardless of how long it should take with our busy lives. I hope you've been well!

Layla
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!