Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elements

The Elements

a part of “The Elements”, a fictional universe by The-Calenator.

Lord Kain, a galactic evil mastermind attacks Earth, can these teenagers with elemental powers defend the earth or will it lead to the world's downfall?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elements”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Elements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:22 pm

That sucks serious eggs. Well im on partial spring break. But! I dont have as much work as you. I hope you get some freetime soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:14 am

I wanna post, but I don't wanna post. SO MUCH THIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGS. UGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:07 pm

I am in favor of you posting, Caleb.
be like Nike: JUST DO IT.

Hey everyone. I hope those of you on spring break are enjoying it. I don't have spring break unless you count the two days I have off for Easter in a few weeks.

So I started reading Twilight because my best friend forced me to and ASDFDGHJKKL; LOVE. It gives me life.

Sorry for being MIA kind of.

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:49 pm

Hey guys I'm sorry I've been MIA also, there's just so much going on at once I don't even know what I'm doing anymore....
@Kami, I'm sorry I haven't posted!! I will post tonight for sure!
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:06 pm

Take your time!! I know you are busy.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:00 pm

I'm thinking about making a reboot/rehash for this, mainly because I have lost interest in this one. I don't know why, my mind finds it... I dunno, what's the word? I dunno. My addiction to making things and being a massive perfectionist might be contributing. If I continue with this, I'm going to make the next one a bit more literate. I would never think this would get this hyped, It was mainly just a test, to get my roleplaying skills up and make one myself, Any objections to a new version? ((I'm probably gonna make it anyway but, just want to hear your guys opinion and see if you can change my mind :P))

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:55 pm

And plus, Just found this while looking through the early pages of the OOC, Time to kill Nathelia. xD

Simple_Imperfections wrote:Benji and Ophelia will happen. No matter what. Trust me.

Boom. FTW. xD

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:15 am

I don't know how I feel about a reboot, but if you do reboot it could I just resubmit all my characters? Don't feel like starting over xD (probably why I don't want to leave this one :P)

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:51 pm

Yeah I dont want to start over. We have come so far. And i dont want new rpers to come and ruin things.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:59 pm

Amen. If you lost interest then let's make something happen to build it back up. It's like a book. You can't have something happening every two seconds because if you do theres no time to develope characters, relationships, or later events.

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:49 pm

It'll be invite-only so that solves the new player problem. It's probably just gonna be us few and possibly a few people I invite that are pretty literate roleplayers. And yes, you could just submit them again, to answer that question.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:16 pm

If you really want too then go ahead. But I might change up Ophelia's character just a little. Meaning she will not be Holland Roden. But another red head. Or maybe someone completely diff. I'm still thinking it over.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:33 pm

I'm gonna change Noah's FC too. Maybe some name changes to them all. Dunno just yet. So. I feel like I'm letting everyone down but, Court Session complete. Going in favor of Sensei Caleb. Time for a new age, young grasshoppers.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:31 pm

If we do restart it, can we start it off differently? I think some of problem was it took so long to get to one thing.

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:36 pm

Yes, we can. And PLEASE inform me if you wanna put in a major plot point because a lot of things were happening at once.

Plus, It's up.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:44 pm

Yes, I posted in the OOC. Just some generic stuff with a bit of a twist. I don't have any ideas as of now, but if I do I will let you know! I might get rid of the cousin rivalry. I'll be tweaking my characters accordingly.

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:46 pm

I kinda want Ben/Felix to be time, is that okay?

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:49 pm

But then what's Nathan going to be? )-: I don't see him as anything else, really.

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:52 pm

Maybe Electricity or Earth like you said?

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:55 pm

*throws tantrum* NO. I DON'T WANT IT. THAT'S NOT FAIR. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU BIG MEANIE. NOOOOOOO! WAAAAAAAAAAH!

I'll consider it and get back to you. I don't know. If anything Nathan would be gravity but I thought of making the other character that as a third option. Ugh. Decisions. .-.

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!