Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Time is Running Out

Time is Running Out

a part of “Time is Running Out”, a fictional universe by Zoey26123.

A year after a worldwide blackout, relationships, friendships, and even rivalries are put to test amidst a battle between three groups for control of NYC. {Remake}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Time is Running Out”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Time is Running Out

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:37 pm

@Everyone:

I am open to discussing possible friendships, relationships and/or enemies with anybody else's character. Just PM or IM me.

Thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:31 pm

Quick question, how is my character being held?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:05 pm

Scarlet will have to answer that question for you. Read about the young bloods page and it does have a little Info. It's in the leaders section I think.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:55 pm

The cell would probably just be a repurposed office space that is kept heavily guarded. So, I'd imagine it would probably have windows along the outside wall (unless it's an interior office) and an old army cot or something. The prisoners are kept on the top ten floors where the Inner Party reside.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:40 am

Posted! I hope that's okay! Sorry for all the language. >-> Haz is pissed.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:11 am

Nice, it looks really good Sparrow. :)

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:47 pm

If you have not yet posted, please post sometime soon to establish your character. Secondly, if you have been invited to the Titan page, please visit it and at least make a comment about how you have the link and are good, those people know who they are. Thanks everyone and keep up the good posting! :)

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:33 am

I don't even know what to post. :/

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:45 am

First, I'd prefer the personality to be finished, then you could post getting the invitation to the meeting Winston called. :)

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:08 am

Having trouble with internet, trying to post.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:42 pm

Just popping by to say that this roleplay is alive, I swear. Sparrowluvr2 and I have been messaging back and forth, and she's just a bit preoccupied with papers and work. She'll be able to post soon. In the mean time, all of the Youngbloods should make their way to Winston's office if they aren't already there. Stay active, guys! If someone needs someone to interact with, Ares is open, and I could have him go out on the streets and interact with just about anyone.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:02 pm

I have messaged those who have not been very active or have not spoken to me in a while. If you don't know what to post, find a buddy and do a collaborative post! It's a great way to meet new people and get to know their writing style!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:36 pm

Sorry it took me so long to post, my internet keeps going down and then there's school. -le sigh-

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!