Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rengoku

Rengoku

a part of “Rengoku”, a fictional universe by Alliqua_Dark.

What happens when you die? What happens when they can't decide on your fate? Inquire within. Welcome to Rengoku.{OPEN ROLES!||This popped into my head on a whim||}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rengoku”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rengoku

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:42 pm

By any chance, is Gluttony not reserved? If so, could I write up a CS for the slot?

Gonna use a FC I've used before, but the RP never got off the ground, and I think it would fit the theme nicely. I would be using Hibiki Kuze from Devil Survivor 2, and his hex code would be #3300ff

My favorite saying is, "What in the name of coffee?!"

Edit: Dear coffee, we posted at the same time. Not much for competition, so is there possibly another role open?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:20 pm

@Stigma gluttony is yours!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:20 pm

@Cutup and @Reidyreidy... I cannot decide between the two of you T~T I love them both equally T~T As such I am totally willing to have two wrath characters if you two are okay with that?

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:41 pm

Bleh. I did some of the CS for Gluttony, but I cannot write anything today. Its already pretty late where i am and I dont think I can think up good stuff let alone write them out ^^"

I'll do my best to finish things up by tomorrow though so that I don't keep everyone waiting.
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:04 pm

I'm going to work on my character some tonight, but I have to be up early for work so I can't stay up too long. I should be able to finish it up tomorrow!

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:30 pm

I'm cool with sharing wrath. Maybe one of them can be classified as rage or something?

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:57 pm

That works for me ^~^

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reidy-Reid on Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:03 pm

I'll be willing to switch to a Rage role, to even it out.
- moved to cl.love -

Reidy-Reid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:14 pm

CS will be finished later today. Currently gaming with a few friends. Heroes&Generals/CS:GO, y0.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:35 am

Attention to all those who aren't finished, first post is going up Wednesday!
~Alli

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:46 pm

Whooooops. Sorry. I've been somewhat busy and I kinda forgot about this. I added a bit more into Hanako, but I'll finish her up tomorrow for sure. I apologize to everyone for this. ^^" But dont worry. I will finish it quickly.

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:15 am

My character is complete! (woot woot)

That took a lot longer than I wanted...
All the days I'd planned on finishing her, I ended up not being home to nearly the whole day DX

If there is anything that needs fixing, please let me know!

Excited to start tomorrow~ :3

Also, in regards to the relationships, if anyone has any ideas feel free to PM me.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:51 pm

SO! A btit of a setback... Our chosen one backed out =/ just my luck.. However I'm gonna just start anyway? Might make her an NPC or something until someone takes her T~T

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:19 pm

I'd personally lean towards making her an NPC. It would definitely narrow down the amount of RPers, but the slot should be opened up if a passerby aims for it before tomorrow.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:55 pm

I agree with Jedly about making her an NPC, for now at least. Since we do have another Greed character I don't think we should worry too much about filling the spot. I don't know how important the role as 'The Chosen One' is, though, but if someone comes along wanting to join later you could always leave that extra spot available.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:50 am

Yeah I figure I'll just do that. :P

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:47 am

So I noticed my character hasn't been accepted yet. Was there anything that needed fixing on her character sheet?

Also, were we going to be started soon? I don't want to sound pushy, but I'm looking forward to see everyone's posts ^^

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:28 am

Yes, we're starting soon and no no nothing wrong just been busy xD

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:05 am

Will we be starting up later today or tomorrow? Everybody still on board?

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:42 pm

I'm still on board for whenever we start.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!