Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Garden: Rise of The Nameless

The Garden: Rise of The Nameless

a part of “The Garden: Rise of The Nameless”, a fictional universe by duramon.

A high fantasy, semi-apocalyptic, guild-based, evolving adventure epic set in a world called The Garden. The games have begun and The Nameless are back for the last cycle, the last hope, this time however they have you.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Garden: Rise of The Nameless”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Garden: Rise of The Nameless

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:13 am

I'll drink to that! Here's to a hundred more! And welcome back Pocky, good to have you, I know how it goes so, no worries.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:05 am

Speaking of a hundred more, congratulations to NobodiesHiiro for being the 100th OOC post! Whooo XD

Welcome back Pocky, perfectly timed to steal the 100th title belt, we should have known this was your plan all along!!

JK, welcome back, time to keep things a'rollin'~
Life is merely a puzzle,and every being,every object,every speck of existence. Is but a small piece of an infinitely expanding picture.

My OTP, TheXenomorph1 X Pika_Girl

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

duramon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:27 pm

I can't really think of anything to further add to this scene. If it's all the same to everybody I'm good with proceeding to the next segment with a scene change.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:59 am

I can agree with wanting to move the scene forward. I figure my post may indicate as such.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaotix14 on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:15 am

I'd also agree with moving the scene forward.
Death came to town.

chaotix14
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FyreT1ger on Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:06 am

Rosa's question was never intended to hold the scene back. Questions technically can be answered while walking.

FyreT1ger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:56 pm

Can I just say, I find Rosa absolutely adorable.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:02 pm

River's been taking notes from Vinn in question-answering. Terrible, terrible notes.

Sorry it took me awhile, despite my promises my previous posts have turned out rather lackluster due to various issues with RPG eating things and me dying a lil inside. So I wanted to actually get one out that was suitably fantastical for the launching of our next stage of adventure!

On that very note; MUAHAHAHAHA *Cough Cough*...Aha.

Looking forward to this next round of posts *Thumbs up*

duramon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:50 pm

Well.... That escalated quickly. Lmao, Awesome, time to kick ass.

My post ended up going in a completely different direction than I'd originally intended it too, let me know if you think it's too much and I'll see about editing it.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:30 pm

I'd like to take this opportunity to state that Anima is not currently with the group.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:27 am

Ah, I assumed because of the previous posts tags, I'll edit accordingly.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:10 am

That's my bad, I tagged without thinking, just kinda went "Yup Zalgo's here" and tagged them, and then a moment later tagged Alan and went "Wait...Shit.", unfortunately unable to untag people. Maybe that's just a my computer thing though *Shrugs*.

For reference for whomever decides to be the holder of the crystal, it's pointing at the city.

duramon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:31 pm

It's alright. Such mistakes occur from time to time.

I posted Al's two cents on their situation. Should be interesting to see the other's responses. Will they work together or hemorrhage apart?

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:53 pm

Either way is good with me, I honestly don't expect this to go like Wayland is thinking it will, but still, gotta let the characters be themselves, shoot, for all we know this "city" could be a fiery ruin by the time we leave. Wrote this before reading your post.

I completely misinterpreted the rules here. Hahah, I'm going to do a short reaction post as soon as I get word back from dura, good catch Zalgo, Wayland will definitely give Allan props for that.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaotix14 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:51 pm

Added in Ivan's 2 cents as well. After all the easiest way to have the majority of the points(without actually spreading so thin it might cause problems) would be to reduce the total.

With Kira probably being the loose cannon she is, Rosa having that same potential and Volga having an interest in sticking with her drinking buddy.... Yeah, I think there might be a bit of the group crumbing apart.

chaotix14
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FyreT1ger on Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:12 pm

I could have put in Rosa comments on the plans put forward, but I didn't want to take away from the tension of being in the dead city. I'm also acting very cautious with her now. Considering how much attention she has from the last few posts, I don't want to run the risk of misinterpreting the situation.

FyreT1ger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:13 pm

Well, this is certainly becoming interesting very quickly, I'm really tempted to do another micro post, but I wan't to at least give everyone to post once first, hahah, Man, I dig how cool everyone seems in this scene, can't wait to see how it progresses.

I'll be sure to query the card/our illustrious GM the next time I see him, and drop the response into my next post.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:51 am

Hey y'all, so depending on peoples personal preferences and what happens IC, we might move into collab posts.

So when I throw some combat at y'all, if the group splits to handle things seperately those groups can collab together (If people are interested in that.) BUT, if the group stays in one bundle to tackle the combat as a single unit (And thus lose time.) then we might stick to single posts. Although as per usual if you feel collabing with even just another person to make a wombo combo post would be worthwhile then go for it.

In the case of wombo combo posting and whatever else you guys collab or not for, if you need/want opponent/Kira reactions and interactions for anything just holler at me and throw me a link and I'll leap in to work that to make your own collabs work smoother :P.

So yeah. Voting on collab posting and reaching a consensus on how the group will move forward ICly, have at it. I entirely promote OOC strategizing and then transferring the thought-trains IC (As long as the words coming out of your character are functionally sound.)

On that note to maybe make the voting,collabs and strategies (and trust me, I suggest you strategize and make decisions.) anyone who hasn't given me their Skype please do so, and anyone who doesn't log on to skype often try to be on a lil bit more to catch people online to talk to :P (Chaotix on that note, I tried adding all the people who came up as results and nadda owo)

duramon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaotix14 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:30 am

duramon wrote:anyone who hasn't given me their Skype please do so, and anyone who doesn't log on to skype often try to be on a lil bit more to catch people online to talk to :P (Chaotix on that note, I tried adding all the people who came up as results and nadda owo)

So I just checked, yeah uhm... Since I don't have skype to auto-start and I don't watch it every day I missed you adding me. Checked it now and added you. -_- Gonna add it to auto-startup now, I'll just close it when I'm gonna be playing some resource hog games.(which means a lot of games I like to play)

chaotix14
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:49 pm

So our resident Pocky made an awesome quick picture (One of a few I've seen) of Kira and Charmeine in their current situation. The adventures of Kira's mighty dirt sword, and Charmeine trying to survive in Ashland.

duramon
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!