Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Summer Reunited

Summer Reunited

a part of “Summer Reunited”, a fictional universe by Whatsername.

Twelve young celebrities spend the summer together.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summer Reunited”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Summer Reunited

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:11 pm

One of the Rockefellers need to do something crazy to make the Collins/Kachingwe's look a little bit more sane.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:19 pm

Ariana's about to just be like "Okay, Coletter. Take him. He is all yours," if Owen tries to bring this attitude in the house ;D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:15 pm

As much as I would think my girl is strong, I couldn't help but think of Shay with this xD

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:26 pm

Gonna try to post tonight xD! Carson is too safe away from this crazy house. I think he needs to return >:)

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:54 pm

Hey guys! I'm sorry for being so inactive! Is anyone still interested?

Whatsername
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:38 pm

I am. I'll make every attempt to post tomorrow but I'm off of work on Wednesday so I can definitely post by then

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:10 am

I'm here. Kept checking every other day.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:21 pm

Great :)! I will try to post tonight when I get home. In case it affects anyone, Owen will probably go inside a minute or so after Colette and get ready for their lunch "date" ;D. He won't go out front yet, so he won't know Carson is here.

Whatsername
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:00 pm

Lauren and I are working on a collab for Chris and Alexa and I should have Owens post up by tomorrow.

Whatsername
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:03 am

D: Don't hate me! I'm currently in a hotel and have to pay for wifi (which I've refused to do so far) or use their public computer, so it's hard for me to write a decent post. I'm going to try to get something up tomorrow, but again, it might be a poor excuse for a post by everyone's standards, so I'm sorry in advance.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:23 pm

On the road rn and typed that in the back seat on my phone lol so don't judge me for the poor quality ;)

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:40 am

Anyone still here D:?!

Whatsername
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:48 pm

Yes! Work has been keeping me busy but I'm still here.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:25 am

I'm here too, just experiencing a lot of writer's block with both of the roleplays I'm in :/.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:26 am

If it's preferred, we can jump to the next day to the party. I don't want everyone to get lagged down if we're not into the current scene. LMK!

Whatsername
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:25 am

After that week-long hiatus, it might be best to jump to the party now if everyone's ready.

Whatsername
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:28 pm

I didn't realize how much time I actually wasted on this site until it was gone for a week and I was checking the site/FB page every 5 minutes lol. Anyway, I'm still here and am gonna PM you, Whatsername, to do a collab for Lex/Chris?

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:54 pm

Hey, guys!! So, I finally got a post in. I realized that posting so much about the party in one post would have probably pissed even me off, so I thought I'd place it here so that everyone could see it and plan accordingly.

Anyway, the title is the Seven Deadly Sins what with everyone coming in wearing those specific colors. Shay's getting some friends to prank whoever decides to wear red, white, and blue, so if your charrie is bold, expect something. The colors are as followed:

Lust: Sapphire and darker blues
Gluttony: Shades of orange
Sloth: Light blues
Envy: Shades of green
Greed: Shades of yellow, particularly gold (like gold coins)
Wrath: Red
Pride: Shades of purple

At the house, if you've gotten the chance to look through the pics, you'll notice that they have a discotheque (nightclub) in the entertainment complex, which will be on the main floor and the closest to the pool, and the door will stay open so people can come from the dance floor and into the pool area. There are already lights in there, so I thought that the lights could flash all of the different colors for the sins. There can be different party games, perhaps you see some online or I just include a few in my posts for the party and having snacks and drinks for each different sin, like drinks that have a really strong kick for wrath and smoother, silkier ones for lust.

How's that?

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:19 pm

Sounds great :D!!!

Whatsername
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:19 am

Works for me as well! I'm currently away for a weekend trip, but should be able to post by Friday with Lex and Chris returning home. Gonna PM you back tomorrow for the collab, Whatsername!

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!