Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Broken Balances || The Seven Seals

Broken Balances || The Seven Seals

a part of “Broken Balances || The Seven Seals”, a fictional universe by Skykoko.

And so, the point of their lives, despite how complicated their existence, is simple. Live on.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Broken Balances || The Seven Seals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Broken Balances || The Seven Seals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:20 pm

W00t!!

Just a heads up, I'll be running around like a madman tomorrow so I'll get a post up when I can. Might be mid to late day tomorrow though if the post gets up when planned.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:17 am

Mkay^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheLittleWitch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:35 pm

@ EVERYONE: Ok, introductory post, up!

@ Alliqua_Dark (if you are still with us, as I have not heard from you in quite some time): Another thing I want to point out - the demons are separate creatures from the Sealers or Humans. They collected the Sealers there to talk to them, because Demons can sense the flows, but not harness them like Sealers can. So, they are WATCHING the people, and are not passed out on the floor.

Skykoko
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:16 pm

Oh sweet! Looks coolio, Sky~

I'm a little preoccupied right now, so I'll do my best to get a post up either later today or tomorrow
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:56 pm

Okay~ My post is up now~

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:32 am

I haven't made a post yet because I've been going through some personal issues that I should have one up tomorrow.

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:39 pm

Ok, sorry I haven't put up posts for my characters! Literally three hours after I completed that report, we got a notice informing us that there would be an inspection in 24 hours. So, I've been cleaning (the horror! -screams of they dying background music-) ever since. I'm taking a break now though, and I'll use it to put up the post for at least one character. :)

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:47 pm

Alrightie then. It's been posted! And please, don't be all 'my character definitely noticed him'. Fey is the 'shadow man', because every good team needs one. Feel free to notice my other two, though, if they decide to hide upon waking. But Fey's like... like Kuroko from Kuroko no Basket, except a sadist! He appears outta nowhere, and freaks people out! Mwahahahah! >:D

@ Sathandra, Alliqua_Dark, TheLittleWitch, and JacksColdSweat - I know it took quite a while to get moving, but now that we are, you need to post! I'll wait one week for you to do so before I take you down from the character list, and offer your roles to others. So, you have until next Monday, unlucky 13th, so you'll have the whole week and weekend before my patience runs out.

@ JacksColdSweat - Finish Melchiorre already!!! I'm not going to approve him until you do, ya know, especially not just so you can post. I've given you until far over the deadline. Thus, your deadline for finishing AND posting is the same as the other three's.

Sigh.

@ Nightblazer, Sigma, Legacy14, and Thundergod1020 - You people are awesome, you know that? Thank you for staying with me through as long as it took! ^.^

And with that, Lucy in the Sky just came on my Pandora, so I'm gonna go rock out like a total nerd now, and freak my dog out even further! (he ran away when I suddenly shrieked, and hid under my bed. XD)

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:40 pm

I posted, just like I said I would.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:54 pm

I'm just gonna wait for another post or two to go up then I'll make another one for Utane

Sigma
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:25 pm

Quick question, what do you guys think of Alder so far? Should I make his words more easy to read and you just add the Russian accent, or should I keep as-is? And for anyone who think I'm writing too little, Alder doesn't analyze things or ramble too much, so neither will I.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:09 pm

@ Thundergod1020 - I myself think it's fine. You might wanna tone it down a bit as things go on, and he learns to speak better... if this survives the little slump it's in, that is. :)

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:20 pm

@ Everyone - Post, post! No one has actually responded to what my character said, so I cannot post to get it moving again! Don't die, people! :D

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:26 pm

Kit thought about responding but got scared:(

TheLittleWitch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:00 am

PEOPLES NEED TO POST!!!

@ Sathandra, Nightblazer, Sigma, Legacy14, Katisacat - It has been more than a week since your last post! Thus, as it is Monday, I will wait until SATURDAY EVENING before I give up and continue without you, offering your roles to other players. Which I really don't want to do, so pleeeeease?

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:07 am

I understand it's been a minute since I posted, but in my defense:
1. My last post was literally only a few posts ago, no matter how much time has passed.
2. Everything that was relevant to Neil was addressed.
3. My post was the last MAJOR happening in the rp using an idea that you and I discussed Sky and not a single thing from it has been recounted in following posts, and responses have yet to be addressed.

So another post by my character would not only be nothing more than fluff, but slightly pointless as the rp has yet to move from the initial start, almost 3 rounds through. By all means, please move the rp forward if you must, but another post before that happens just to prove I am still here is madness as I am quite certain this should solidify my presence.

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:05 pm

@ Legacy14 - Yeah, it's not that I'm mad or anything! I also know that you posted and another would just be fluff. I just looked and put down names that hadn't posted within a certain number of days, with no bearing due to the progress of the RP. Just days. With my last post I tried to lead it to people trying to find out where they are, but as you can see, it didn't work. <.<

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:00 am

And Alder gave his guess that since the place smelled unnatural and he wasn't in bed, it must have been a collective dream or something similar. And then promptly explained HOW the wild man who finds coherent sentences an actual challenge was able to reason that out.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:16 pm

...it seems Sathandra just won't do anything with this RP anymore. She didn't even respond to my PM asking if she still wanted to continue...

When we were writing up our characters, we chose to have them know each other, and generally planned for them to have somewhat good chemistry. But, since Sathandra seems to have vanished, I guess I don't have any choice but to take my final bow...

Ah, well, I doubt it really matters that much anyway. I mean, my character is apparently so unlikable that no one ever was able to get her name or personality or actions correct anyway. My disappearance shouldn't change anything.

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:43 pm

@ Sathandra, Simga, Katisacat - 24 HOUR COUNTDOWN STARTING... NOW.

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!