Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Daertalmos Online

Daertalmos Online

a part of “Daertalmos Online”, a fictional universe by ~Living-Dead Doll~.

A new game has launched, however within hours, there is a mass virus that goes out, trapping several players in the game. What will you do when your life becomes a game?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Daertalmos Online”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Daertalmos Online

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:31 pm

I've been kind of busy. Had to sub for a co-worker yesterday who broke her foot, and now my family is planning on going out of town for a week or so. I should have access to internet and a laptop a few times during said trip, though, so hopefully, I'll be able to keep in touch.

As for Pants, I asked if he wanted to co-op earlier, but he never replied... I won't be leaving for a couple days, so preferably, I'd like to do that tomorrow if that's okay with you, Pants. Think we could meet up on the Titanpad doc and write something out for Aoife completing her quest and stuff?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:11 am

Where did you send me the offer to collab? I'm sorry I hadn't seen it! Anyway, tomorrow sounds fine! I don't believe I am required to do anything at all, and beating the shit out of my brother left me with a sprained ankle so I don't feel like moving about too much!

I wrote that with an awfully cheerful voice in my head, so there's likely something very wrong with me.

Oh well.

Anyway, sure, lets collab tomorrow! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:02 pm

Alright. I'm ready when you are! ^^ The pad is at the same place as before. Here's a link if you lost the url.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:03 am

Sorry for being gone for so long. I'm back though. Hope you guys are still here and interested in this.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:07 am

I am. However, I'm also about to go on vacation, which means I probably won't have much internet access for a couple days, and won't be able to finish my co-op post with Pants for a while. >.<

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:57 am

Yeah I'm alive too, but obviously can't finish my coop post without my partner. So yeah~! Hopefully when Feyblue gets back though we can finish up and get rolling.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:46 pm

Alright, well I hope you have fun on your vacation! :)

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:19 pm

Still here too. Just going to have to wait I guess.
I've got none that's good. So... yeah.

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:42 am

Alright, currently staying at my aunt's house way out in the middle of nowhere. The internet here is usable, if a little slow, so I may be able to finish co-oping with Pants assuming we can both manage to be online at the same time.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:27 pm

Thanks for letting us know RCJJ. I'm glad we still have you with us too.

Thanks for the update Fey. :)
I know you guys might not want to, but if you need, do separate posts. You don't have to, but I thought I would throw the idea out there.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:24 pm

Sorry for disappearing again right after leaving that message. I've finally managed to get my laptop hooked up to the wifi here, so I should be free to access this at pretty much any time for the next few days, meaning I can finally finish that post. Although, to be honest, there's not all that much left to write. Pants, whaddya say we both pop back onto the Titanpad document some time tomorrow afternoon and finish things up to get the RP moving again?

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:20 pm

Will be on and available to collab in about 3 hours from now! I hope that's okay!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:32 pm

Gotcha. I'll try to be there.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:34 am

Is anybody else having problems getting onto the RPGWrite pad? I can't seem to get in.
(We should use a different pad. :L RPGWrite is unreliable in my experience.)

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:02 am

In case it doesn't get back up by the time you see this, is it all right if I said that Veran said to Kissa that he was open to having another quest run with her if she ever needed his help. Also exp and drops for three Boreorcs and two Bale Warrios and a Bale Mage?

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:15 am

Yeah, I can't access it either. Must be some sort of glitch or crash or something.

In other news, I'm back from vacation, so I'll be on a bit more regularly for the time being.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:59 pm

Yeah, I have been having problems with it too. I think I will just make a Titanpad for us sometime later today.
Here is the link

Yeah, I don't mind that RCJJ, I'll figure up the exp/drops for that here in a little bit.

Awesome, hope you had a good time Fey.

So things for me have been a bit hectic. Every time I think I'm going to be able to make a post, it gets eaten by the write-program I'm using or this site. *Sigh* I will hopefully be able to finish up what I have and post it today.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!