Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Be My Angel

Be My Angel

a part of “Be My Angel”, a fictional universe by chrian..

Angels descended from heaven, sought to regain the feelings that had lost in them. (Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Be My Angel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Be My Angel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:49 pm

@Chrian
My apologies, I've been waiting on Indila still and no matter what, I will have my first pose up tomorrow.

Now, I'm not shifting blame for me onto another, I shall take my fair share of the blame in that I seem to have bitten off more than I can chew trying to get through something new at work and this. And once again I apologize for my disappearances. The work load is getting lighter and I will be getting onto the post at the earliest tonight, though I most likely won't finish until tomorrow evening.

@Starlight
I understand and know that feel (Quite well too.), and I hate to be the cause of it, I also owe you a small apology for causing you to feel that way.

Now if you'll excuse me, Off to write!
~~ Lufia
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:34 am

I have already sent a message to Chrian in order to apologize for my absence. I've recently had a family emergency. My grandma has been really sick and my mom and I have been taking care of her. I've hardly had any time to keep up with my roleplay or even let you all know I would be unable to post.

I am really apologetic to you all, I did not mean to hinder the roleplay in any way. This roleplay is truly great and all of the writers in here are rather talented and I've come to love all the characters. I'm truly sorry. I wish you all the best in this roleplay and once again I apologize to you all.

Amor
Vincit
Omnia

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:57 am

Like Indila said, she's unable to coming along with us due to her real life problems :)

And about Kitty, it's passed 10 hours. She's read my PM, but she didn't give me a reply nor did she post.

So, I'm really sorry to say that their characters will be expelled from this RP. If anyone can take up another character, or if you can find someone who could rp them, you could do me a great favor :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:38 pm

In that case, I can take up Chie Satonaka!

If possible, though, I'd like to change the Face Claim back to Chitoge Kirisaki.

I can have her done by tomorrow~
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn
Discord

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Current favorite song: Glowing by The Oh Hellos

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechnoFoxHowell on Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:18 pm

I'll take up human two then, if that's alright.

TechnoFoxHowell
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:23 pm

You two are reserved :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:18 pm

Chiyoko is finished. I spent my day creating that sheet and used her as the reference, so she was already finished before you said I could have the role...I have no life.

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechnoFoxHowell on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:13 pm

Kushiel will be finished tomorrow and I'll write up his starter shortly after. All I've got left on the CS is his personality and past, which is all planned out in my head. So I'm gonna go power down for a couple of hours and get right back onto him.

TechnoFoxHowell
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:56 pm

Well, I have to go back and edit most of Chi's stuff due to a misunderstanding between Lufia and I, but she should be done by tonight. I'll have my post up either then or tomorrow morning.

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechnoFoxHowell on Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:13 am

Kushiel is done and his relations are in the works.

TechnoFoxHowell
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:29 am

Hoping that we'll be able to go on a steady pace from now on :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechnoFoxHowell on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:30 am

I may nor be able to post until Monday since I'll be away from the Internet.

TechnoFoxHowell
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:40 am

I'll be waiting 'till after Lufia posts, that way I can have both Dai's and Chi's posts in one go.

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:44 pm

I edited that terrible first reply, now I'm working on character relationships. Recovery took longer than expected, sorry guys.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:19 pm

It's okay, Chesire. Health takes first priority :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:28 am

I'll have my post up in a few hours!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
"I won't give up on us...Even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my...love."

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:44 pm

Hello all, unfortunately I don't have time for this but my little sister created an RP and she'd love for others to see it. She asks that you only join if you are committed.

roleplay/fragmented-sky

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:38 am

I promise I won't not post! I actually did, but my computer acted to and deleted the whole thing... But I have some of it saved so I will post tomorrow morning. In really sorry about this, medical stuff happened and bleh.

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:29 am

@Starlight I've PMed Lufia and she said she'll get one up soon
I will get a post for Makito up myself soon after I got a post for your RP :D
No worry, I won't be going anywhere

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechnoFoxHowell on Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:45 am

I'll post for Kiel and Kushiel later today.

TechnoFoxHowell
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!